Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[21 May 08] Myolie Wu being struggled by two men feeling valuable

+14
psycho 0805
Caja
PinkAngel
bblui
swtaznlaydee
linnette_zj
myoliefan01
WaterWonders
hkangel
joyce20176
soffiagiang
BBgirl
Wenbie
go_myo
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[21 May 08] Myolie Wu being struggled by two men feeling valuable - Page 2 Empty Re: [21 May 08] Myolie Wu being struggled by two men feeling valuable

Post by swtaznlaydee Thu May 22, 2008 12:37 pm

^basically, the younger the better. lmao.

ben lok is unforgettable.<3 he's like the perfect man.

swtaznlaydee
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[21 May 08] Myolie Wu being struggled by two men feeling valuable - Page 2 Empty Re: [21 May 08] Myolie Wu being struggled by two men feeling valuable

Post by linnette_zj Thu May 22, 2008 12:50 pm

HAHA.. yeah.. i like ben lok's character.. at that time, i was such a rayolie supporter..haha...and i think myolie looks cool in that hairstyle..not all actress can look that good w short hair.. :D
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Caja Thu May 22, 2008 6:02 pm

Lol I thought that Kevin and Myolie caught when dating haha.

Love the pics! It's good that they have started filming already~~ happy
Caja
Caja
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

http://www.cajablogger.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Thu May 22, 2008 6:07 pm

ahahhaa.. yeah.. if u don't look at the content, it looks like both of them got caught dating.. but then again, if they are dating, they will not dare to drive a topless sports car across HK streets.. lol
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Caja Thu May 22, 2008 6:10 pm

haha soo soo TRUE happy
Caja
Caja
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

http://www.cajablogger.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho 0805 Thu May 22, 2008 10:09 pm

linnette_zj wrote:ahahhaa.. yeah.. if u don't look at the content, it looks like both of them got caught dating.. but then again, if they are dating, they will not dare to drive a topless sports car across HK streets.. lol

haha and she probably wore the wig to disguise herself during the secret rendezvous =.=

psycho 0805
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Thu May 22, 2008 10:49 pm

psycho 0805 wrote:
linnette_zj wrote:ahahhaa.. yeah.. if u don't look at the content, it looks like both of them got caught dating.. but then again, if they are dating, they will not dare to drive a topless sports car across HK streets.. lol

haha and she probably wore the wig to disguise herself during the secret rendezvous =.=

ahaha.. yeah.. so nobody will actually think its her... lol.. :P hey psycho, sent u a pm
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by soffiagiang Fri May 23, 2008 6:43 am

seems like many Myolie fans like Heiolie and others who aren't Myolie fan like Kevolie (saw that on AF), however I still like both. Hope Kevin and Wong Hei will not give up because they're brothers and fight for Myolie (without tricks), be rival not enemies and doesn't care if something happens still be friends, cause there is only one ship that can never sink and that's friendship (my motto, I think I've watched ''Friends'' too much) :Þ
soffiagiang
soffiagiang
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by swtaznlaydee Fri May 23, 2008 11:31 am

^hehe. no.. i'm the only hei-olie fan here. everyone else is crazy over kevolie because of the dance show. I tried watching, but it's so boring. haha. i feel bad for wong hei if they don't end up together. but then, it kind of shows the lead character doesn't always get the girl.

swtaznlaydee
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Fri May 23, 2008 12:26 pm

yea.. actually i kinda think that kevolie will end up togethe.. it seems like tvb is trying to pair them up.. n promote them together..
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Fri May 23, 2008 12:28 pm

swtaznlaydee wrote:^hehe. no.. i'm the only hei-olie fan here. everyone else is crazy over kevolie because of the dance show. I tried watching, but it's so boring. haha. i feel bad for wong hei if they don't end up together. but then, it kind of shows the lead character doesn't always get the girl.
well, sorry to disappoint you but producer Amy Wong already announced what's going to happen to this love triangle between Kevin, Wong Hei, and Myolie.
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by swtaznlaydee Fri May 23, 2008 12:35 pm

wow. is this the first tvb series where the lead actor doesn't get ther girl then?

swtaznlaydee
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Fri May 23, 2008 12:46 pm

erm.. actually i'm not sure if Wong hei is the main lead.. i think Kevin and Wong Hei Co-lead actually... so only one of the leads will get Myolie..

Did Amy Wong actually annouced the ending of the love triangle?
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce20176 Fri May 23, 2008 12:59 pm

It's Wong Hei who reveal the pairing ending to the fans, I dont think Amy actually say anything about the ending yet right, and even Kevin is not sure either. Well who knows, anything can be changed, like the info before said make I thought Kevin and Wong Hei are enemy or something, but now they are best friends lol...
joyce20176
joyce20176
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenbie Fri May 23, 2008 1:03 pm

It's already been revealed that KEvolie will end up together. Heiollie has no chance rofl. And Hei is gonna have another bad ending. But as mentioned by Joyce sis, the results are subject to change. But since Amy Wong loves Kevin a lot, she wouldn't leave him loveless rofl
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

http://www.joeygalaxy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Fri May 23, 2008 2:25 pm

haha.. honestly, i would love a kevolie ending..haha.. at least i know that kevin and myolie will not be a real couple after this show..lol..since kevin and bosco are close friends.
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by BBgirl Sat May 24, 2008 12:09 am

^haha me too!!I want a kevolie ending and I think the possibility of it is quite high too... yes but if they really never end up together.....sufficient scene of them would be enough to compensate I guess....lol
BBgirl
BBgirl
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by WaterWonders Sat May 24, 2008 7:36 am

Wenbie wrote:It's already been revealed that KEvolie will end up together. Heiollie has no chance rofl. And Hei is gonna have another bad ending. But as mentioned by Joyce sis, the results are subject to change. But since Amy Wong loves Kevin a lot, she wouldn't leave him loveless rofl

yeah.. and even if it wasn't revealed.. it's pretty obvious that Kevolie would end up together.. (even if either one dies, they'll still love each other the most in the end). Look at how TVB is promoting kevolie. First SCD and then always having them together for interviews ^^
WaterWonders
WaterWonders
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by deedeehu Sat May 24, 2008 9:13 am

thanks for the post! awesome pictures...
deedeehu
deedeehu
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Sat May 24, 2008 11:15 am

You know, I can't help myself but to feel a strong negative "vibration" here from all of you of the pairing of these star and starlet after reading postings in this threads as well as others in this forum. If so, is it because of what TVB is doing with these two stars or there's something more to it? Is it personal, if so or what?
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Sat May 24, 2008 11:39 am

Huh? What do u mean, goldengater? i think everyone is not taking anything personal.. we all just chatting and sharing our views.i don't think anyone is offended right? and we all don't mean any harm too.. haha..everyone has their preference and we all respect one another for that.. we don't go like..oh mine is better than yours.. kinda thing... we all support one another and respect one another..and we're just joking around..
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenbie Sat May 24, 2008 2:17 pm

Yes! We are all holding grudges against each other! I only like people who likes Boscolie! I especially dislike Waterwonders! LOL

JOKING. Yeah I agree with Linn, we are just having casual discussions about Myolie pairings. I just say what I think, but I never intend to try to offend someone just cause they like a particular pairing. I like most Myolie pairings and I'm looking forward to see new ones. I think you are just being sensitive, goldengater.
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

http://www.joeygalaxy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteeen Mon May 26, 2008 12:58 am

Is it only me? But i dont like fancy her hairstyle for this series
thirteeen
thirteeen
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Thu May 29, 2008 8:19 am

haha..me too actually..i prefer her short, mature hair..
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by PPearl Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:28 am

hahaha.......interesting thread. anyways, as long as myolie is being pampered and pursued, i am happy. in my opinion, i feel myolie makes her partner looks good. she has that talent of bringing out the chemistry from her partner/pairings.......young or old.

while kevolie became acceptable to me after watching strictly come dancing (was observing how kevin is hugging and holding her.....sweet!!!), i tink wong hei can be good with her. in fact, i secretly hoped wong hei liked myolie in net deception but crap, they were siblings.
PPearl
PPearl
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2