Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[23 May 08]Myolie Wu will not take sexy shots with Bosco Wong

+5
goldengater
Caja
Wenbie
go_myo
BBgirl
9 posters

Go down

[23 May 08]Myolie Wu will not take sexy shots with Bosco Wong Empty [23 May 08]Myolie Wu will not take sexy shots with Bosco Wong

Post by BBgirl Sat May 24, 2008 4:18 pm

[23 May 08]Myolie Wu will not take sexy shots with Bosco Wong 1_1110
Translated by: kingkongit27 @ http://asianeu.net/forums/
Source: Takungpao

Myolie Wu will not take sexy shots with Bosco Wong

Myolie Wu, Bernice Liu, Vincy Chan, Kenny Kwan and Rain Li etc attended a woman’s magazine anniversary party yesterday. Bernice and Myolie both won the Magazine cover award. Myolie happily states that she had brought the issue of her being on the front cover for value memories so that it will be easy for her future children and grand-children to appreciate.
She also stated that she had been discussing with rumoured boyfriend Bosco wong about the photograph expressions and hope’s that she can appear more beautiful in future shots. However Myolie expressed that Bosco would never compliment her as beautiful.
Asked whether Myolie would ever do sexy shots with Bosco Wong for a magazine cover? She speaks frankly that she would feel quite awkward therefore would prefer to be do solo shots.
She has always thought about taking sexy shots before having children or while pregnant because she feel’s that they would bring valuable memories.

“Strictly come dancing” fund-raising

Currently Myolie is busy filming “Burning Flame 3” and will also continue to go to Hunan for the “Strictly Come Dancing” show. Although it will be very tiring and hard work, she will do her best.
She hope’s to be able to fund-raise on the show and give the earthquake victims a better future.
Recently there have been fund-raising scams. Bernice had received a call from this scam and she appeals to the public to be very careful when donating.
BBgirl
BBgirl
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[23 May 08]Myolie Wu will not take sexy shots with Bosco Wong Empty Re: [23 May 08]Myolie Wu will not take sexy shots with Bosco Wong

Post by go_myo Sat May 24, 2008 4:23 pm

Thanks for sharing! Yeah Myolie is really busy now flying forth and back. I wish her good health and staying in good condition.
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

[23 May 08]Myolie Wu will not take sexy shots with Bosco Wong Empty Re: [23 May 08]Myolie Wu will not take sexy shots with Bosco Wong

Post by Wenbie Sat May 24, 2008 4:33 pm

Thanks for sharing BBgirl! Haha Bosco never praised Myolie's looks. Well I think that's normal cause they are so close already. No need to praise all the time. I'm sure he has complimented her looks at least ONCE rofl.

More news pics regarding that function:

[23 May 08]Myolie Wu will not take sexy shots with Bosco Wong 20080524oncc

[23 May 08]Myolie Wu will not take sexy shots with Bosco Wong 20080524atnext_1

[23 May 08]Myolie Wu will not take sexy shots with Bosco Wong 20080524atnext_2

[23 May 08]Myolie Wu will not take sexy shots with Bosco Wong 20080524wwp

[23 May 08]Myolie Wu will not take sexy shots with Bosco Wong 20080524atnext_3

[23 May 08]Myolie Wu will not take sexy shots with Bosco Wong 20080524applenews_02

Credits: myoliewu.org
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

http://www.joeygalaxy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Sat May 24, 2008 4:37 pm

These new pics BBgirl posted Bernice is smiling. ^_^ Anyway I'm wondering why Bernice is not afraid reporters will write about her low cut dress. As you know HK citizens are very sensitive.
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by Caja Sat May 24, 2008 5:24 pm

Oh,I thought that the pics are old.....

Thanks for the translation + pics! She looks fantastic happy
Caja
Caja
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

http://www.cajablogger.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Sat May 24, 2008 6:32 pm

what do you want me to say? A picture is worth a thousand words? Well, there's the picture.

BTW, what's this award for? Is it a prestigious award? Congratulation to both Myolie and Bernice for being awarded this award.

Last edited by goldengater on Sun May 25, 2008 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by soffiagiang Sun May 25, 2008 12:20 pm

wow, both Myolie and Bernice look stunning ! I hope they'll film more together in future...
soffiagiang
soffiagiang
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Sun May 25, 2008 9:17 pm

haha! Yeah! I agree with Wenbie! Both of them are so close already so... no need to praise all the time.. And i'm sure he knows that she's pretty la... even all of us thinks so already.. what more her close friend. And they must be very close thats why Myolie is able to discuss with Bosco openly about her magazine cover. :D

But what was the award for? Which magazine cover were they refering to?
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteeen Mon May 26, 2008 12:57 am

Whoa. Myolie's dress is quite short isnt it? But stunning nonetheless
thirteeen
thirteeen
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by kikibear Mon May 26, 2008 1:39 am

I really like Myolie in this pink dress. She looks super pretty! Thanks for sharing the news and pics!
kikibear
kikibear
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Wed May 28, 2008 2:05 am

Sexy shots? Hmmm, I wonder what she means by that. I know what it means from where I am, but in HK? It has a different meaning due to the social environment there. But, she is a westernized young woman, so I'm guessing it means what she said it mean.
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down