Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[26 December 2008] Bosco Wong and Myolie Wu Obtain Metro's 'New Stars' Award

+5
luvtsuyoshi
joyce20176
luvlydaisy
CheersMyolie
psycho 0805
9 posters

Go down

[26 December 2008] Bosco Wong and Myolie Wu Obtain Metro's 'New Stars' Award Empty [26 December 2008] Bosco Wong and Myolie Wu Obtain Metro's 'New Stars' Award

Post by psycho 0805 Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:40 am

[26 December 2008] Bosco Wong and Myolie Wu Obtain Metro's 'New Stars' Award Metro01-1
Bosco Wong and Myolie Wu Obtain Newcomer Award from Metro Hits Awards [Source: Wenweipo]
Bosco Wong and rumored girlfriend, Myolie Wu, got the male and female newcomer award respectively at 2008 Metro's Newcomers Award Ceremony on the night before. Both of them were very elated for this win. And Wong Cho Lam, whom also obtained the 'Composer-singer Newcomer' award, grabbed the opportunity to talk about the rumor of Bosco and Myolie. Bosco and Myolie counter-attacked back at Cho Lam, with Bosco pretending to grab his seat and rush up the stage, while Myolie was even more comical by removing her high heels and pretended to throw it in Cho Lam's direction. This pair of rumored couple seriously had chemistry.
Myolie and Bosco have just joined the music industry. As for this win, it was like giving them confidence. As to Cho Lam's teasings, Myolie pretended to strangle the other party to vent her displeasure. The scene was comical. Later on, Myolie will try my best to attend all of the different music award ceremonies, and at that time, she will be dressed both sexily and more 'manly' style.
When asked if he would celebrate with Myolie by having a meal, Bosco said, "During these few months, (I'm) grateful to my colleagues for helping out at the promotions, so (I) should have a meal with them. If (I) can get another award with Myolie again, then (I) will celebrate. [Will you cook yourself?] I won't so easily cook myself." When talking about tonight's newcomer award for Metro Hits Award, Bosco thought that William Chan has a good chance in clinching it.

[26 December 2008] Bosco Wong and Myolie Wu Obtain Metro's 'New Stars' Award Metro02-1 [26 December 2008] Bosco Wong and Myolie Wu Obtain Metro's 'New Stars' Award Metro03-1
Bosco and Myolie Having Unspoken Chemistry - Both Threw Stuff to Retaliate [Source: East Daily]
Metro held its 'Newcomers Award Ceremony' at Tin Shui Wai last night, and even gave out five newcomer awards first. Big groups of fans were squeezing in the three-storey shopping centre to support their idols. Wong Cho Lam brought up the rumor of Bosco Wong and Myolie Wu up on stage, making both of them, whom were sitting down below the stage together, to pretend and act by throwing the seat and shoe to retaliate, showing off their chemistry.
Metro gave out five awards on the night before to male, female, overseas, group, and composer-singer newcomer categories. Bosco, Wong Cho Lam, Myolie Wu, Terry Tsui, Det Di, JJ, Vega group and many more got a head-start first. Though rumored couple, Bosco and Myolie, deliberately stood apart from each other on the stage, they were sitting together below the stage instead, and even appeared together in a grey couple suit. Cho Lam was being asked by the host on whom he thought was good for the male newcomers, and he immediately supported William Chan and Bosco. Then when he was asked about the female newcomers, Myolie, whom was below the stage, immediately stood up to hint that he must support her. However, she became his target of teasing, "Originally, I wanted to say you, but when I mentioned Bosco just now, it's already meant for you as well." Bosco and Myolie immediately pretended to retaliate by throwing the seat and shoe, making the scene very comical.
As for Cho Lam talking about their rumor, Bosco laughed and said, "He must be careful. If he ever has any rumors, I'm bound to talk back at him about it. I'm a vengeful person. This time, I will note it down in my notebook. [Celebrating with Myolie?] Even if there's celebration, it'll be with my colleagues at the music company. Wait until the award ceremonies are all over, then at that time, we'll eat whatever she likes." Bosco expressed that although this award was like a boost of confidence for him, it also meant that there was more pressure. During the interview period, both Myolie and Bosco chose to 'strangle' Cho Lam, and were being teased that they had unspoken chemistry. Cho Lam even said, "Having rumors isn't frightening. What's frightening is that the rumors are true! Actually I didn't want to talk about it, but when I saw them sitting together, so I decided to bring it up."
On the other hand, Bosco held his autograph session yesterday. In the midst of it, there were kissing games that were being played. There was a fan whom managed to win and was allowed to kiss him, but she said, "All these is meant for Myolie." He denied that their relationship was being exposed, and only said that he was compatible with Myolie onscreen.

[26 December 2008] Bosco Wong and Myolie Wu Obtain Metro's 'New Stars' Award Metro05-1
Bosco Wong got embarrassed by a fan whom kissed his chest; Obtained an award together with Myolie Wu [Source: Mingpao]
Rumored couple, Bosco Wong and Myolie Wu, entered into the music industry together this year. On Christmas eve, both of them attended the newcomers' award ceremony held by Metro at Tin Shui Wai. Both of them got the male and female singer award respectively. When said that this was a 'pork chop' award, Bosco expressed that this was also counted as a confidence-booster. Then when asked if he was confident about tonight's award ceremony, he said that he felt that William Chan should be able to get the award. Myolie Wu said that her album was just being released in November, and was worried that her fans might not be familiar with the songs yet. She never thought about the number of awards she will be getting, but will try her best to attend all of the award ceremonies. Other than the more 'manly' style which she had on for the night, she had also prepared sexy nightgowns.

psycho 0805
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[26 December 2008] Bosco Wong and Myolie Wu Obtain Metro's 'New Stars' Award Empty Re: [26 December 2008] Bosco Wong and Myolie Wu Obtain Metro's 'New Stars' Award

Post by CheersMyolie Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:53 am

Thanks psycho for translating all these news articles for us. Really appreciative. Enjoy reading them
CheersMyolie
CheersMyolie
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

[26 December 2008] Bosco Wong and Myolie Wu Obtain Metro's 'New Stars' Award Empty Re: [26 December 2008] Bosco Wong and Myolie Wu Obtain Metro's 'New Stars' Award

Post by CheersMyolie Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:55 am

And, congrats to Myolie and Bosco for obtaining the 'New Stars" award!!!
CheersMyolie
CheersMyolie
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlydaisy Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:57 am

Thanks psycho for the news! I'm so happy for Myo. First she wins the Singer Artiste and Newcomer Awards in Guang Zhou with Raymond, now she wins Metro Newcomer Award with Bosco. Nice, 3 awards already and her album just released last month! I like her hairstyle, very chic.
luvlydaisy
luvlydaisy
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

https://2img.net/h/oi34.tinypic.com/5a58g7.gif

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce20176 Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:21 am

THanks and congrats to Bosco and Myolie for winning!!!
joyce20176
joyce20176
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtsuyoshi Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:56 am

Thanks for the news! Congrates to Bosco and Myolie! =D haha...both of them are so cute and playful. Throwing stuffs at cho lam:p
luvtsuyoshi
luvtsuyoshi
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by tpnangel Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:48 pm

Boscolie are so funny,throwing stuff to retaliate! So matching! Congrats to both of them on receiving awards! Thanks
tpnangel
tpnangel
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by AddyLeong Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:45 pm

Thank you for the news.

Congrats to both Bosco and Myolie for winning the newcomer awards. At least they are being recognized by Metro for their hard work and effort.

Critics have no reason for bashing because it is not TVB who awarded Myolie. Likewise for the 2 other awards she received early in China.
AddyLeong
AddyLeong
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by hajience Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:38 pm

HAHAHAH. The way it is written makes the news comical. Matching clothes! Cho Lam is comical!
hajience
hajience
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/hajience

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:14 pm

Thanks for sharing, Myolie has won so many awards already, I'm proud of her! :)
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down