Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[July 2008] Gallen stood up for Myolie

+4
soffiagiang
awesomeitsjackie
swtaznlaydee
linnette_zj
8 posters

Go down

[July 2008] Gallen stood up for Myolie Empty [July 2008] Gallen stood up for Myolie

Post by linnette_zj Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:35 am

Credit: Myolie Baidu

Gallen stood up for Myolie against Francis (Applydaily)

Gallen is back to TVB to film When a dog loves a cat. Last week’s ratings was 29 points and it won 182,000 people watching, not bad at all. Francis不 知 攞 景 还 是 赠 兴 (haha..anyone know to translate this?), said that there was an actress who complained to him that acting requires relationship, not the skills. Hence, Myolie was thought to be the actress that he was referring to.

However, Myolie’s response was neutral. Francis’s kick and with all the negative comments, she did not bother at all, “can’t expect everyone to like you”. Gallen commented that she is very hardworking in acting but used the wrong strength. However, he felt unfair for her, and pointed out that Francis built his own happiness on other’s sadness and suffering. Unlike Myolie, who is understanding and courageously face everyone’s different criticism and comments.

Second Article:

Myolie see Gallen as a big brother, but as for Francis whom she worked with for TITS, has commented on a tv show that the new artistes now don't know how to act. He also said that when TITS was filmed, there was an actres who complaimed that acting has to be based on relationship, not the skills. When this topic was discussed, before Myolie could speak, Gallen already felt unfair for her.

Gallen: Francis really has character...he will unknowingly build his happiness on other people's suffering, i also understand him, we know each other well (i think they are close), haha! i feel that Myolie is a very strong person, and everyone has a process, just like Francis said, there are a lot of newbies who doesn't act well, but in the past, we all went through of the process of being newbies too. its only in the past, technology aren't so advance whereas now, there will be many internet voices. Everyone should be understanding and tolerant when they look at this topic because sometimes, the successful of a character in a drama is dependent on many factors, luck is also one of it.

i remember Chow Yun fat said this before, Artiste must meet a good script, if not, no matter how good they are, it is no use. Every artiste has a growing process, Myolie is willing to face different voices to reflect, to accept and to be tolerant towards certain people. Maybe some are very offensive and demanding, but it is okay, afterall, 做 人 修 为 都 系 自 己 既 (i'm not very sure, i think it meant: being a person is more or less just being themselves? its not a bad comment), many things will past quickly, most importantly is doing the thing wholeheartedly.

Myolie: And artistes are very 被 动, if the company wants you to do, you can't don't do right? there is no choice at all.

[July 2008] Gallen stood up for Myolie 20080810

Original Text:

「 将 快 乐 建 筑 系 人 地 痛 苦 上 」 Hit 人 榜 : 嘉 良 闹 镇 宇 爆 料 为 杏 儿 出 头 (苹果日报)

罗 嘉 良 回 巢 主 演 的 无 线 新 剧 《 当 狗 爱 上 猫 》 , 上 周 首 播 平 均 收 视 29 点 获 182 万 人 捧 场 , 成 绩 不 俗 。 吴 镇 宇 不 知 攞 景 还 是 赠 兴 , 早 前 自 爆 有 女 艺 员 向 他 哭 诉 拍 戏 靠 关 系 而 非 靠 演 技 , 令 剧 中 女 角 胡 杏 儿 骤 成 嫌 疑 犯 。

倒 是 杏 儿 反 应 淡 然 , 镇 宇 踩 一 脚 加 网 民 继 续 狂 插 演 戏 浮 夸 , 她 懒 理 , 「 唔 可 以 要 所 有 人 都 钟 意 你 」 。 嘉 良 充 任 苦 海 明 灯 , 直 言 她 演 戏 勤 力 弊 在 用 错 力 , 但 又 为 她 抱 不 平 , 指 镇 宇 将 自 己 的 快 乐 建 筑 在 别 人 痛 苦 身 上 , 反 不 及 杏 儿 包 容 , 勇 於 面 对 各 类 恶 搞 批 评 。   撰 文 : 朱 倬 谊

Second Article:

杏 儿 视 嘉 良 如 大 哥 哥 看 待 , 反 而 与 她 合 作 过 《 冲 上 云 霄 》 的 吴 镇 宇 , 早 前 在 电 台 节 目 中 指 现 今 新 人 不 懂 演 戏 , 更 忽 爆 当 年 拍 《 冲 》 剧 时 , 有 同 剧 女 演 员 向 他 哭 诉 拍 剧 靠 关 系 不 靠 演 技 。 讲 到 这 话 题 , 杏 儿 未 开 口 , 嘉 良 已 为 她 抱 不 平 。

罗 : 镇 宇 好 有 性 格 , 会 不 经 意 将 自 己 既 快 乐 建 筑 系 人 地 痛 苦 身 上 , 我 都 明 白 佢 既 , 大 家 咁 熟 , 哈 哈 ! 我 觉 得 杏 儿 系 个 好 坚 强 既 人 , 而 每 个 人 都 有 过 程 , 正 如 镇 宇 话 斋 , 有 好 多 新 人 演 戏 唔 好 , 但 我 地 以 前 都 经 历 过 新 人 , 只 不 过 以 前 ( 资 讯 ) 冇 咁 发 达 , 而 家 会 有 好 多 网 上 声 音 , 大 家 应 该 用 包 容 态 度 去 睇 , 因 为 有 时 个 剧 同 角 色 成 唔 成 功 包 含 好 多 因 素 , 运 气 都 系 一 种 。

我 记 得 周 润 发 讲 过 , 演 员 一 定 要 遇 到 好 剧 本 , 否 则 晓 飞 都 冇 用 。 每 个 演 员 都 有 成 长 过 程 , 杏 儿 愿 意 面 对 唔 同 声 音 去 检 讨 、 去 接 纳 , 掉 番 转 佢 都 包 容 紧 一 D 人 , 可 能 有 D 好 攻 击 既 野 , 但 唔 紧 要 , 始 终 做 人 修 为 都 系 自 己 既 , 好 多 野 好 快 过 , 最 紧 要 用 心 做 过 。

胡 : 同 埋 演 员 好 被 动 , 公 司 畀 你 做 唔 通 唔 做 咩 ? 都 冇 得 选 择 。

P.S i don't know the exact day of the article. And thanks to Swatz for finding the article :)

Last edited by linnette_zj on Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[July 2008] Gallen stood up for Myolie Empty Re: [July 2008] Gallen stood up for Myolie

Post by swtaznlaydee Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:54 am

Hey. Does all the articles on the baidu page say basically the same thing?

I wonder if appledaily twisted Gallen's comments. The comment on Francis is kind of insulting. "Francis built his own success on other's sadness and suffering." Gallen & Francis seems like good friends from "old time buddies."

[July 2008] Gallen stood up for Myolie 20080802atnext_3
[July 2008] Gallen stood up for Myolie 8e0db2fbac661a354e4aea1b
[July 2008] Gallen stood up for Myolie 20080802atnext_6
[July 2008] Gallen stood up for Myolie 20080802atnext_7
[July 2008] Gallen stood up for Myolie 20080802atnext_5
[July 2008] Gallen stood up for Myolie 20080802atnext_4

MY FAVORITE GALLEN-MYOLIE PICTURE IS THE ONE WHERE GALLEN & MYOLIE ARE PRETENDING TO BE CATS.

swtaznlaydee
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[July 2008] Gallen stood up for Myolie Empty Re: [July 2008] Gallen stood up for Myolie

Post by awesomeitsjackie Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:01 am

YAY GALLEN!! haha. I like how gallen said that. it's like Francis finds sick enjoyment by watching others get affected negatively. boooo. Oh well, Yat Gor defended Myolie!
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by soffiagiang Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:45 am

Gallen is such a 'yat gor' defend Myolie, just like Ivan and Yan Yan ! And he's always praising Myolie..
soffiagiang
soffiagiang
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:52 am

swtaznlaydee wrote:Hey. Does all the articles on the baidu page say basically the same thing?

I wonder if appledaily twisted Gallen's comments. The comment on Francis is kind of insulting. "Francis built his own success on other's sadness and suffering." Gallen & Francis seems like good friends from "old time buddies."

erm..yeah.. more or less the same.. but i don't think Gallen meant it to be insulting.. its more like.. he is trying to say the Francis is this kind of person.. and he knows francis very well..after all, they are quite familiar with each other..
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:56 am

Yeah! i respect Gallen even more now! Kudos to him!

From the way the article is written, i feel sorry for Myolie.. MAYBE, lets say... at that time, she did share with Francis how she felt, and if Francis brought it up on tv, i will feel very betrayed if i am Myolie... its like.she probably trusted him enough to share with him how she felt at that point of time..and now, he just say it out on tv..and did he like consider how she felt and how it will actually affect her or her career... i will be really upset if i am her..

If it wasn't Myolie, then its equally bad too.. because people will link it to her and innocently, she is being accused of it... and her career and herself will be affected too..
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by swtaznlaydee Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:33 pm

I agree with what Chow Yun Fat says. No matter how good you act. If you have a poorly written character, It's hard to truly showcase your talent.
Therefore, You need both luck & talent to survive in the entertainment.
Luckily, Myolie has both. After proving she can act in her supporting role as "yan yan", she received mostly leading roles later on in which she achieved mostly good ratings/reviews.

I read the second article. I can see how Gallen didn't mean it to be insulting.

Thanks for translating the news.

swtaznlaydee
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenbie Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:31 pm

Thanks for the translation, Linn!

<3 Gallen! Haha. He's such a nice and fair man. I am happy that Myolie got to work with him so many times ^^ I hope they get to work with each other in the future tooo.
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

http://www.joeygalaxy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:54 pm

I agree what Chow Yun Fat said too haha, my long long article written in the write article section is also about luck & talent to be successful ;)

So I hope one day Myolie will get an outstanding character to act, we have faith in her to act well but a good script plus a good / outstanding character is a bit hard to get... I think all the artistes are waiting for this too.
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:45 pm

u r welcome about the article :)

Yeah.. a good script and character is hard to come by man.. i hope Myolie will get one next year and the bonus is..she can get an award! :D haha..
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by PPearl Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:50 am

i've always loved gallen and now, i love him even more and he garnered more respect from me too.
PPearl
PPearl
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by deedeehu Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:47 am

gallen is awesome.. so glad he's back on screen.. hehe.. thanks for sharing this piece.. it's good to hear his view on the issue.
deedeehu
deedeehu
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down