Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[26 August 2008] Li Sei Ki rejects winning Best Actress again

+3
psycho 0805
swtaznlaydee
linnette_zj
7 posters

Go down

[26 August 2008] Li Sei Ki rejects winning Best Actress again Empty [26 August 2008] Li Sei Ki rejects winning Best Actress again

Post by linnette_zj Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:56 am

Credit: myoliewu.org, China Papers

She said that she has grown fat and doesn't have suitable clothes to wear, and there will be no more surprises this year during the award ceremony so she doesn't want to be Best actress this year!

Doesn't matter if it is "dai kai" or "Hor Ma", Li Si Kei has various golden lines and humour.

So as to act out the character of "Hor Ma" well, Li Si Kei has intentionally put on 12 pounds. ALthough she is trying to lose weight currently, and results can be seen, but when she was asked if she is interested to win best actress again, she said: "This year, too fat, don't want to be best actress, don't have suitable clothes to wear."

Asked about her thoughts on this year's best actress award? She said: "Again? Getting it last year is already enough. Many people told me that i don't hav to be too humble and contented, already so old and not many chances to get the award, so if have, just take, anyway the young ones have plenty of opportunities. But my thinking is... older generation doesn't need to take such awards seriously. We know in our heart what we have done and audience have eyes to see.."

"Raymond Lam is not bad, he has many fans and the voice of him winning is very high. But in the show, "Ling Zi Yong" is very good too. In the recent drama, where he acted as "Dai Lo Ye", he did very well too. In terms of acting skills, i think Ha Yu and Wayne Lai will stand a good chance.

As for the best actress award which she doesn't want to win, who looks promising to her (who does she support or think will win)? When this was mentioned, she said: "What dramas are there this year? erm.. what cat ah, dog ah? I think Myolie Wu, Tavia, they all are good... i really don't know. I have been busy filming the past few months, don't really know what dramas are on now." She said that it is better that it can't be guessed so that there will be surprises.

Original Text:
[08/08/26 新聞] 李司棋拒絕再封視后 (中國報)

攝影:楊書其
報導:朱燕芬

日期:25/8/2008
時間:8.15PM
地點:Pavilion麗晶
事項:李司棋任三菱電機代言人

自嘲人肥沒衣服合穿,嫌頒獎禮沒驚喜的李司棋“拒絕再玩”,不想再當“視后”!
不管是“大契”或“荷媽”,李司棋在劇中總是金句連連,但原來她不只金句多,幽默感也著實不少。

為了演好“荷媽”這角色,李司棋早前已增肥至少12磅,雖然目前她正積極減肥,而且也看到了一點成績,可是當問她有關再當“視后”一事,她卻自嘲說:“今年很肥,不做視后啦,都沒有合適的衣服可穿。”

詢及她對即將來臨的視后寶座有何看法?她說:“又來過?去年拿過已算完結……很多人說我做人不用太謙虛,都幾十歲了已沒幾次機會,有獎就拿吧,反正年輕人大把機會。可是我的想法是,年紀大的人不用太注重這種形式,自己做了什么心中明白,觀眾也有眼看……。”

撐黎耀祥夏雨封視帝

看來她今年似乎有意“置身事外”,不想再被擺上台,夾在一班后輩當中去經歷那種“等拿獎”的忐忑不安。她除了表明不想再當視后,也不願挑明看好哪位女主角“接班”,更無意力撐劇中演她兒子,被傳將獲封“視帝”的林峰,反而擺明說她看好夏雨和黎耀祥!

“林峰是不錯,他有很多粉絲,呼聲也很高……不過戲中的“蓮子蓉”(黎耀祥)也很好,他之前演的“大老爺”(《秀才愛上兵》)也做得很好,在演技方面,我看好黎耀祥和夏雨。”

至于她無心留戀的“視后”一獎,她到底又看好誰呢?說到這裡,她再度發揮“事不關己”的詼諧本色,並似乎帶點“不屑”說:“今年有什么戲啊?什么‘貓啊、狗啊’?…‥我想胡杏兒、楊怡她們都不錯……我真的不知道,之前日拍夜拍都沒留意有什么戲出街。”她后來還說其實猜不到更好,至少還會有驚喜哦。
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[26 August 2008] Li Sei Ki rejects winning Best Actress again Empty Re: [26 August 2008] Li Sei Ki rejects winning Best Actress again

Post by swtaznlaydee Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:24 am

lol. Lee sei kei just simply mentioned Myolie's name. She didn't really talk about Myolie like she did with Raymond.

swtaznlaydee
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[26 August 2008] Li Sei Ki rejects winning Best Actress again Empty Re: [26 August 2008] Li Sei Ki rejects winning Best Actress again

Post by linnette_zj Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:34 pm

^ haha..yeah.. but i thought she will probably talk more about her co stars in MR..instead, she mentions Myolie...
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by swtaznlaydee Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:37 pm

linnette_zj wrote:^ haha..yeah.. but i thought she will probably talk more about her co stars in MR..instead, she mentions Myolie...

oh. I see. You translated this out of pleasant surprise.

haha. Myolie-wu.org is pretty funny. "We will collect any article that has Myolie's name in it even though they didn't talk about Myolie at all"

swtaznlaydee
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho 0805 Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:47 pm

She complimented Wayne Lai too ^^ I hope Wayne can bag an award this year, he's like so underrated in TVB

Haha seems like LSK holds Myo in high regard, hopefully they'll have a chance to work together, and Myo can learn more from the veteran actress

psycho 0805
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:56 pm

swtaznlaydee wrote:
linnette_zj wrote:^ haha..yeah.. but i thought she will probably talk more about her co stars in MR..instead, she mentions Myolie...

oh. I see. You translated this out of pleasant surprise.

haha. Myolie-wu.org is pretty funny. "We will collect any article that has Myolie's name in it even though they didn't talk about Myolie at all"

haha..no la! because it shows that lee si kei also thinks highly of Myolie thats why she mentions about Myolie.. and i think it is a piece of good news so share with you guys :D
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by WaterWonders Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:27 pm

like what LSK said, Ray has a lot of fans, he's really popular. He has a high chance of winning this year, especially when TVB is promoting him :) as for acting (as LSK said), Ha Yu is definitely a veteran :)
WaterWonders
WaterWonders
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:14 pm

^ yeah! i think Ha yu did well in MR... so much better than in HOG
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by carmen Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:16 am

"This year, too fat, don't want to be best actress, don't have suitable clothes to wear."
Lee Sze Kei is so witty and funny! well it's time for Myolie to get the best actress award this year ;)
carmen
carmen
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by soffiagiang Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:28 am

yup she's funny, I didn't know that she gained 12 pounds to film MR..
And she keeps mentioning Myolie, though she haven't work with her yet.
soffiagiang
soffiagiang
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:09 pm

Lol so funny, LSK. I did not know she put on weight for this show, haha.

LSK and Myolie are good friends I think...
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down