Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[1 October 2008] Myolie felt disappointed that she is not nominated in for Best Actress

+16
swtaznlaydee
CheersMyolie
yyy1668
Caja
go_myo
BBgirl
jihye87
lollipop
PPearl
hermidude
goldengater
awesomeitsjackie
sasa
annboo23
hkangel
linnette_zj
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[1 October 2008] Myolie felt disappointed that she is not nominated in for Best Actress Empty [1 October 2008] Myolie felt disappointed that she is not nominated in for Best Actress

Post by linnette_zj Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:53 pm

Credit: myoliewu.org

Photobucket

Myolie has been nominated for Favourite Female Character but not Best Actress. Not fated to be in the Best Actress nomination list, she said at the function: "We only know about the nomination list today, I do feel a little sad, but am very happy that i still got nominated (i think she meant for Fav. Female Character), there are too many strong competitors this year."

As for the netizens criticizing her in When a dog loves a cat, she said: "the character is too sentimental, maybe it did affect the chance of being nominated, but i have confidence that in the future, i will definitely win Best Actress. I still have many years in TVB, still have chance to get awards, I will still work hard even if i grow old, will definitely want to win Best Actress."

2) Myolie attended TVB Lighting Ceremony today. With regards to not having a chance in getting Best Actress this year, she said: "I only know about it today, I do feel a little little unhappy and disappointed, because there are a lot of people who have high expectations of me, and now, maybe have caused them to be unhappy,but it is also very difficult to get nominated into"My Favourite Female Character", This year can't, then next year, next year can't then the following year, i will definitely want to win best actress."

Photobucket
(When Myolie attended TVB Lighting Ceremony, rumoured boyfriend,Bosco Wong was by her side.)
胡 杏 兒 ( 右 ) 出 席 無 線 台 慶 亮 燈 儀 式 時 , 旁 為 緋 聞 男 友 黃 宗 澤 。

Original Text:

[08/10/01 新聞] 無緣問鼎視后 胡杏兒情緒低落 (明報)

胡杏兒在昨日公布的無铫頒獎禮候選名單中,僅獲一項「我最喜愛的電視女角色」提名,無緣問鼎視后,她於活動中不諱言:「名單今日才知道,的確有少許不開心,不過有得提名已很開心了,今年對手真是很強。」

對於她在《當狗愛上貓》 展現八字眉喊樣,被網民狠批演技差,封名為「胡囧囧」,她說:「角色太傷感,可能影響入圍機會,但我有信心將來必定能奪視后。我在TVB還有很多年,還有機會獎,我做到羅蘭的年紀都會繼續努力,誓要到視后。」

記者:梁榮達

2)[08/09/30 新聞] 胡 杏 兒 無 緣 爭 視 后 感 失 落 (蘋果動新聞)

胡 杏 兒 今 日 出 席 無 線 台 慶 亮 燈 儀 式 時 , 對 於 今 年 無 緣 爭 做 視 后 , 她 說 : 「 我 係 今 日 先 知 , 我 係 有 小 小 唔 開 心 同 失 望 , 因 為 有 好 多 對 自 己 有 期 望 的 人 , 依 家 可 能 令 到 佢 地 唔 開 心 , 不 過 我 最 喜 愛 的 電 視 女 角 色 都 好 難 入 圍 架, 今 年 冇 咪 下 年 , 下 年 冇 咪 再 下 年 , 我 誓 要 羅 到 視 后 。 」
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[1 October 2008] Myolie felt disappointed that she is not nominated in for Best Actress Empty Re: [1 October 2008] Myolie felt disappointed that she is not nominated in for Best Actress

Post by linnette_zj Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:07 pm

There are actually a few more news on the TVB Lighting Ceremony. They did mention Myolie, but just a few sentences and its mainly about her being moved from the first row in 2007 to the third role in 2008 and how she has not being promoted now.. etc.. so nothing much..Hence, i didnt' translate. But if you guys want, i can do so :) just leave your comment here.. :)

More pictures:

Credit:myoliewu.org

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Last edited by linnette_zj on Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[1 October 2008] Myolie felt disappointed that she is not nominated in for Best Actress Empty Re: [1 October 2008] Myolie felt disappointed that she is not nominated in for Best Actress

Post by hkangel Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:10 pm

Thanks for the translations. Don't bother about the whole "positioning" thing, it's just the reporters writing crap again (can't they see all the young female fadans are in the third row ANYWAY? Gees).
hkangel
hkangel
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:19 pm

U r welcome! Yeah.. She is standing in the same row as Linda Chung, Fala Chen, Tavia, etc...
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by annboo23 Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:36 pm

i knew she would be disappointed...who could blame her...well i hope she at least win favorite female character...and if tvb still likes her then most likely they will give it to her...sigh
annboo23
annboo23
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by sasa Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:22 pm

yeah, that's ok. it only means that Myolie is still young and full of protential. The front role is for people over 30. lol. just a joke.

on a positive note - even if she didn't win anything this year, it means that TVB still want to keep her around. she is still playing lead roles and coming out with an album soon. and the media keeps writing about Myo is because people are interested in reading about her. and netizens keep criticizing her b/c they are afraid of her momentum and accomplishment. she is just one talented girl. but nothing is going to stop Myo right?

go Myo, you have our support. can't wait to see you hold your first concert!

p.s. i like Myo's boots. i love the way she dresses.

sasa
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:30 pm

^totally right. Myolie gets cirticism, but taht means that she's good and professional, making otehrs jealous. C'mon, TVB knows that, its not like not getting best actress affects Myolie's acting, i mean, she'll get it sooner or later, I'm sure. I'm hoping for BFIII major grand production, and she has the lead role all to herself :) GO MYO!
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:07 pm

I agreed with all of your comments. I felt she would be disappointed because I know she has high expectations especially on herself. Well, 2008 is not going to be her year, then 2009 will be.
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by hermidude Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:52 pm

It's terrible that there is so much negative news about how she is pushed to the back row...BTW how many years have she been in the first row?....I hope TVB is not doing this to on purpose....It will be hard on Myolie but I think she is strong. Perhaps this setback will give her some good luck for winning the my fav. character award.
hermidude
hermidude
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:56 pm

Actually, it is alright that she isn't in the first row..if you notice, the people in the first old are all the pioneers..and she is still standing with the fadans in the 3rd row..and in the middle as well..so it shows that TVB is still promoting her.. and she can't stand in the second row either because its for the guys..
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by PPearl Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:10 pm

sasa wrote:yeah, that's ok. it only means that Myolie is still young and full of protential. The front role is for people over 30. lol. just a joke.

on a positive note - even if she didn't win anything this year, it means that TVB still want to keep her around. she is still playing lead roles and coming out with an album soon. and the media keeps writing about Myo is because people are interested in reading about her. and netizens keep criticizing her b/c they are afraid of her momentum and accomplishment. she is just one talented girl. but nothing is going to stop Myo right?

hahaha.....i like your joke. and actually agrees with what you wrote. Myo is still young and has potential. her day will come! you go, girl~~~~
PPearl
PPearl
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:55 pm

ahaha..yeah! Myolie is still very heavily promoted nowadays..she is attending 3 functions on 4th October!

I guess it doesn't matter whether she wins an award or not, to us, she is already the winner man! Go Myolie! :D

P.S I have added more pictures. And Myolie and Tavia seems to be talking all the time, wonder if they are close? haha..actually i hope they will have a drama together! :D And Kevin and Bosco are extremely good friends..haha.. and needless to say, i see a lot of Boscolie pictures.

Last edited by linnette_zj on Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipop Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:04 pm

^ Yeah what matters most now is Myolie is still a famous name for functions, advertisements and endorsements and still being given first leads with top actors i.e. BF3 with Wong Hei and Kevin and that Mosolie series.

Don't forget Myolie is also gaining more popularity as a singer now clapping

TVB awards are rigged and ridiculous nowadays.

lollipop
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by jihye87 Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:40 am

I admit I'm a little angry and sad when reading the news ..
I read the news yesterday abt the positions of Myolie in the photo but seeing it today only make me realise how silly those reporters were .. With the senior actresses and tvb veterans around, it's only right of Myolie to give way ..
And anyway she's still nominated for favourite character which is something good too .. blushy
this whole issue just reminds me of Bernice Liu's news last year ..
I'm actually anticipating her singer status debut more than the award ceremony since the latter happens every year..
jihye87
jihye87
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

http://cyworld.com/_happyness

Back to top Go down

Post by BBgirl Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:01 am

sasa wrote:yeah, that's ok. it only means that Myolie is still young and full of protential. The front role is for people over 30. lol. just a joke.

Haha....I gotta agree with your joke lmao happy

The dumb reporters are again reporting nonsense when everyone knows the positioning for this years anni is a bit different from the previous years because of the amount of veterans oioi All the younger generation are placed in the third row so I don't see how the reports are true saying Myolie got downgraded by TVB eshh....rubbish! hmph

I admire Myolie's determination of getting the award and I've faith in her for the upcoming years....I know she's gonna get it eventually!!Heck cares about this year anniversary when everything is planned out by TVB.....I wouldn't be surprise if the MR cast swapped most of the awards during the anni nite....
everything is just too predictable.... hmph
BBgirl
BBgirl
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:43 am

Myolie looks nice :) Bosco is really cute in the pic with his earring :)
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:14 am

I agreed...Myolie looks very nice...very pretty, matter of fact.
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by Caja Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:05 pm

aww,this is soooo dissapointed!! I felt sorry for her but I hope this will encourage her more! I'm sure she will have her year moments! clapping

p/s : from the pictures above,I can't seem to find Raymond?
Caja
Caja
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

http://www.cajablogger.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipop Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:04 pm

^ There's no Raymond. His fans said he's busy filming a TV series in mainland.

lollipop
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by yyy1668 Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:27 pm

I agree to all the above comments. Myolie is the most hardworking female artist in TVB. She can sing well, act well and even dance very well. See her performance in 'Strictly Come Dancing'. She is the artist having the greatest potential to be the most popular female artist in Hong Kong and even Asia. That's why there will be jealous and adverse comments coming from other artists' fans. We understand.
blushy

yyy1668
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:29 am

Yeah.. haha.. to us, Myolie is the BEST ACTRESS! anyway, she already did her best this year! :D let's hope that she gets Favourite Female Character for her role in WOIL 2.. but even if she doesn't, doesn't matter..haha..she can look pretty that day and outshine the rest..lol
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by sasa Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:32 am

linnette_zj wrote:Yeah.. haha.. to us, Myolie is the BEST ACTRESS! anyway, she already did her best this year! :D let's hope that she gets Favourite Female Character for her role in WOIL 2.. but even if she doesn't, doesn't matter..haha..she can look pretty that day and outshine the rest..lol

totally agree! yes, Myolie will outshine and accomplish even beyond the "TVB Best Actress Award", one may say. Can't wait for her new series and new songs.

sasa
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by CheersMyolie Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:48 am

I am disgusting after reading all these anti-netizens comments. They are now commenting that myolie acting is exagerated in woil 2 ( fake and exagerated in WADLAC) and hence totally agreed that tvb didn't nominate her. You see they will criticize in every drama she leads and press will pick up and start writing again.

but, this they fully agreed with tvb for not nominating her. hypocrites! They criticize tvb for many decision but regarding myolie they support. Aren't they trying to destroy her ; so no matter how myolie try and improve, they will continue to criticize her. I am sorry , but i think Myolie is the worst situation compared to other artistes.

both ways, whether she gets nominated or not, she gets ridiculed,

SO TVB, IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT PLEASING THE SO-CALLED AUDIENCE, YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT IT!
CheersMyolie
CheersMyolie
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by swtaznlaydee Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:23 am

What? They're such a hypocrite. They praised Myolie for improving in WOiL2 and now they're going back and changing their words? -_-

swtaznlaydee
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by sasa Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:32 am

CheersMyolie wrote:I am disgusting after reading all these anti-netizens comments. They are now commenting that myolie acting is exagerated in woil 2 ( fake and exagerated in WADLAC) and hence totally agreed that tvb didn't nominate her. You see they will criticize in every drama she leads and press will pick up and start writing again.

but, this they fully agreed with tvb for not nominating her. hypocrites! They criticize tvb for many decision but regarding myolie they support. Aren't they trying to destroy her ; so no matter how myolie try and improve, they will continue to criticize her. I am sorry , but i think Myolie is the worst situation compared to other artistes.

both ways, whether she gets nominated or not, she gets ridiculed,

SO TVB, IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT PLEASING THE SO-CALLED AUDIENCE, YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT IT!

Where did you see this? Are they legit, or just blog? You should not get bother by the netizens, because it'll just make them happier. We don't know for sure if TVB really get influenced by them, but I am sure TVB knows there are more Myolie's fans out there than just a few netizens who criticizes about anyone they feel like. We should not let them win. There seems to be alot of positive news out there too regarding her new songs. So we are winning at the moment. Yay! Go Myolie!

sasa
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next