Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[17 October 2008] Myolie and Kate at Pre Mega Sale Function

5 posters

Go down

[17 October 2008] Myolie and Kate at Pre Mega Sale Function Empty [17 October 2008] Myolie and Kate at Pre Mega Sale Function

Post by linnette_zj Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:50 pm

Credit: myoliewu.org

[17 October 2008] Myolie and Kate at Pre Mega Sale Function 1017en11
胡 杏 兒 與 徐 子 珊 同 以 低 V 配 襯 逾 二 百 萬 鑽 飾 , 高 貴 性 感 。 (Both Myolie and Kate wore a deep V dress and 2 million diamond accessories, elegant and sexy)

1) Myolie and Kate Tsui wore a deep V dress to the Pre Mega Sale Function yesterday. Myolie who was afraid that she will accidentally reveal herself, had her hands in front of her chest. She also expressed that she doesn't dare to simply accept diamond ring from guys as she felt that diamond ring is used for proposing and if she accepts it, it is like she is saying "I DO".

Myolie and Kate were both having a deep V sexy look when they arrived at the function yesterday. Each of them were given a chance to try on diamond accessories that cost 2 million. Myolie who doesn't usually wear deep V dress, isn't very used to her dress and occasionally, she will gently adjust the front of her dress. she said: " I have been busy working these few days, so no time to try this dress. i'm afraid that this dress wouldn't fit and i will accidentally expose myself."

Myolie revealed that her mom and her love diamond accessories, her mom even has an expensive diamond accessory. Myolie said: " She said that when i get married,she will give the precious accessory to me. I have receive diamond ring from guys before, but i feel that diamond ring is something that one must use during a marriage proposal so i didn't dare to accept it." (Has Bosco given you a diamond ring before?) " No! During the TVB Anniversary, i hope to wear simpler jewelery and accessory, don't wish to be more outstanding than Moonlight Resonance."

[17 October 2008] Myolie and Kate at Pre Mega Sale Function 1017en10
杏 兒 自 言 不 敢 隨 便 收 男 孩 子 鑽 戒 。 (Myolie doesn't dare to simply accept a diamond ring from guys)

1) [08/10/16 新聞] 杏兒收鑽戒即嫁 (東方日報)

胡 杏 兒 與 徐 子 珊 昨 日 同 以 低 V 到 珠 寶 店 試 戴 鑽 飾 , 惟 恐 走 光 的 杏 兒 頻 頻 用 手 輕 按 胸前 , 杏 兒 透 露 不 敢 隨 意 收 男 孩 子 的 鑽 戒 , 她 認 為 鑽 戒 是 用 作 求 婚 , 若 收 下 就 等 於 說「 I DO 」 。

胡 杏 兒 與 徐 子 珊 昨 日 以 低 V 性 感 look , 到 周 大 福 試 戴 兩 套 分 別 價 值 逾 二 百 萬 的 鑽飾 。 大 抵 杏 兒 不 習 慣 以 低 V 示 人 , 故 不 時 用 手 輕 按 心 口 。 她 說 : 「 呢 幾 日 開 工 , 冇時 間 試 衫 , 怕 件 衫 唔 fit 會 走 光 。 」

杏 兒 透 露 她 和 媽 媽 都 十 分 鍾 意 鑽 飾 , 媽 媽 更 有 個 夾 萬 收 藏 心 頭 好 , 她 說 : 「 佢 話 我結 婚 就 將 珍 藏 畀 晒 我 ; 都 有 男 仔 送 過 鑽 戒 畀 我 , 但 我 覺 得 鑽 戒 係 求 婚 唔 少 得 既 , 所以 唔 敢 收 。 ( 黃 宗 澤 有 冇 送 鑽 戒 畀 你 ? ) 冇 ! 台 慶 我 想 揀 D 簡 約 D 首 飾 , 唔 想 搶 《家 好 月 圓 》 鏡 。 」

Last edited by linnette_zj on Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[17 October 2008] Myolie and Kate at Pre Mega Sale Function Empty Re: [17 October 2008] Myolie and Kate at Pre Mega Sale Function

Post by linnette_zj Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:50 pm

Credit: myoliewu.org

2) Myolie and Kate were at Zhau Dai Fuk trying out the diamonds and jewelery yesterday. Myolie expressed that she is afraid that she will accidentally reveal herself. she also said that unless it is a marriage proposal, if not, she doesn't dare to accept any diamond ring from guys and she hasn't accept any diamond ring from Bosco.

Both Myolie and kate wore a deep V black dress yesterday to try out the diamond accessories at Zhau Dai Fuk. They looked as dazzling as the 2 million diamond accessories on them. Myolie said that her mom and her are both diamond lovers: "Mommy has one that cost ten over thousands. She said that she will give it to me when i get married. i don't know when i can fulfill her wish. There were guys who gave me diamond rings before, but i feel that diamond ring is something that one must have during a marriage proposal so i didn't dare to accept it." (Has Bosco given you a diamond ring?) "no ah!" (You have been using your hand to block your chest occasionally, not used to wearing a deep V?) "i'm afraid that i will accidentally reveal myself, because i have been busy working these few days, so i didn't have time to try the dress. and it seems that it is better to wear like this when trying out diamond accessories so i take precautions when i wear this dress."

The previous night, Myolie was at the JSG Recording, she said: "if i win an award at the end of the year, of course i will be happy, but having the chance the sing is already an award for me. i have already prepared myself that i won't be winning any award."

3) Myolie's mom chase her to get married

Dressed in a tight fit black dress, Myolie occasionally will place her hands in front, in case she accidentally exposes herself, hence making it seems a little unnatural. Myolie expressed that she has been busy trying out the gowns for TVB anniversary Night, but design will be more open and simpler, as for the jeweleries, it will sponsored. She said; " i will leave the TVB Anniversary night to the four beauties (Li Si kei, Susanna Kwan, Michelle Yim and Li Xiang Kin) and the rest of the veterans, i rather be more low profile and keep away from any rumours." Myolie has a few diamond accessories of her own. Her mom is using diamond accessories to tempt Myolie and chase her to get married. Myolie said: " Mommy told me that she has quite a number of jeweleries, and asked me to quickly get married, because the wedding accessories are all prepared! unfortunately, i don't know when i can fulfill her wish." (Has rumoured boyfriend, Bosco wong, given you any ring or accessory?) Myolie laughed and replied: " no ah!"

original Text:

2) [08/10/17 新聞] 媽咪珍藏嫁妝送女出閣 杏兒拒收鑽戒向Bosco派定心丸 (太陽報)

胡杏兒與徐子珊昨日到周大福試戴鑽飾和金鈪,杏兒頻頻掩心口防走光。她表示除非是求婚,否則不敢收男士送的鑽戒,亦未收過黃宗澤(Bosco)所送的鑽戒。

杏兒與徐子珊昨日均穿黑色低V裙,到周大福試戴鑽飾,與身上價值逾200萬元的鑽飾一樣誘人。杏兒自爆與母親都是鑽石迷:「媽咪有個夾萬,佢話我結婚就將珍藏畀晒我,我唔知幾時可以圓佢心願,都試過有男仔送鑽戒畀我,但我覺得鑽戒係求婚唔少得嘅,所以唔敢收。(Bosco有冇送鑽戒畀你?)冇呀!(你頻頻用手遮胸,唔慣咁低V?)我怕走光,因為呢輪要開工,所以冇時間試衫,但戴鑽飾好似咁樣着會好啲,所以做啲防禦措施。」

而杏兒前晚錄影《勁歌》,她說:「年底有獎固然開心,但有機會唱歌都當坃咗獎,我已經做足冇獎坃嘅心理準備。」

被網友彈唔靚

至於子珊被指得高層歡心,成功踢走楊怡穩奪女配角,子珊說:「呢類炒作新聞,我同楊怡心中有數,我哋好熟。(道具男點樣安慰你?)唔好玩我啦!都冇見面,一到台慶就有呢類坃啲舊相嚟炒作嘅新聞,我習慣晒!」

此外,有網友在討論區批評胡杏兒演秋香,指她「都唔夠靚,點擔當呢個角色?」,「做秋香旁邊啲丫環比較適合」。

3) [08/10/17 新聞] 徐子珊否認踢走楊怡 穩奪女配角獎 (明報)

無線兩位花旦胡杏兒和徐子珊,昨日一身性感打扮,配上全套閃爍鑽飾,出席「2008周大福Pre-Mega Sale貴賓之約」,各揀取心頭好以作對自己勤力工作的獎勵。最近有傳子珊獲得公司高層歡心,因而成功踢走楊怡,穩奪今年無綫頒發的最喜愛女配角獎,而楊怡則改獲飛躍進步獎。子珊聞言即輕鬆回應:「這些只是新聞炒作,由得人家去講,我沒有所謂。本身我和楊怡好熟稔,又屬同一個經理人,所以大家心中有數。其實我覺得今年成績不及上年好,有獎固然開心,也不敢抱太大期望,隨遇而安吧!」子珊稱年底總給全年成績,若果理想將會買鑽石獎勵自己及媽咪。

胡杏兒母親催婚

穿上黑色珠片連身裙的杏兒,不時以手遮掩領口位置恐走光,顯得有點不自然;相反,同樣穿上V Cut低胸裙的子珊則大方任影。杏兒表示正忙於張羅出席無綫台慶活動的晚裝,但款式會以簡約大方為主,至於珠寶首飾,則獲品牌贊助。她說:「台慶夜當然留給『四大美人』(李司棋、關菊英、米雪、李香琴)及一班前輩鬥靚,我寧願低調一些避是非。」杏兒稱私下擁有少許首飾珍藏,反而她媽咪卻以鑽飾利誘向她催婚,杏兒說:「媽咪向我講她已儲下不少首飾,還叫我快些嫁人,因為嫁妝已準備好!可惜我未知幾時可以了她心願。」(緋聞男友黃宗澤有沒有送過戒指或首飾給你?)伊人笑笑口答:「沒有啊!」

Last edited by linnette_zj on Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[17 October 2008] Myolie and Kate at Pre Mega Sale Function Empty Re: [17 October 2008] Myolie and Kate at Pre Mega Sale Function

Post by linnette_zj Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:52 pm

Credits: myoliewu.org

[17/10/08] Myolie won Kate with her elegance and sexiness.

Kate and Myolie attended [2008 Zhau Dai Fuk Pre Mega Sale] Function yesterday. Although both of them wore a deep V black evening gown with diamond accessories, but Myolie's dress is not only more sexy and elegant than Kate, the diamond accessories that she was given to try on, were also more expensive.

Myolie wore a total of 54 karats diamond accessories, which costs about 3 million while Kate wore a total of 33 karats diamond accessories, which costs about 2 million. When Myolie was posing for photograph shots by the reporters, she will occasionally block her chest area, she explained that before the function, she didn't have time to try out the dress and is afraid that she will expose herself. Recently, she is preparing her gown for TVB anniversary event, asked if she will be wearing any expensive accessory? Myolie laughed that she will be wearing something more simple and lower profile. Asked if it is because she is not confident that she will win an award so she is keeping a lower profile? she laughed and said: "I leave to the veterans, we have four beauties, Si kei Jie, Ling Jie, Mi Sui jie (michelle Yim) and ying Jie (susanna Kwan)."

Myolie expressed that she does buy diamond accessories too and her mom has quite a few treasures as well. Her mom is planning to give it to her when she gets married, but she laughed and said that she doesn't know when she can fulfill her mom's wish. she said that in the past, there were guys who gave her diamond accessories but it is too expensive, she doesn't dare to accept. As for Bosco, she smiled and said that he hasn't give her a diamond accessory before.

[17 October 2008] Myolie and Kate at Pre Mega Sale Function 20081015
[17 October 2008] Myolie and Kate at Pre Mega Sale Function 20081016
[17 October 2008] Myolie and Kate at Pre Mega Sale Function 20081018

Original Text:

[08/10/17 新聞] 低胸裝配五十四卡鑽飾/杏兒性感貴氣勝子珊 (大公報)

徐子珊與胡杏兒昨日應邀出席「2008周大福Mega Sale貴賓之約」活動,雖然二人都是身穿黑色低胸晚裝配鑽飾,但杏兒的晚裝不單比子珊的性感及有睇頭,連佩戴的鑽飾都比子珊的昂貴。

杏兒昨日佩戴了一套合共五十四卡,價值逾三百萬的鑽飾,子珊的鑽飾只有三十三卡,價值二百萬。杏兒擺出不同甫士讓記者拍照時,不時掩住胸口,她解釋之前沒時間試衫,怕會走光。最近她在物色出席台慶活動的靚衫,問她是否也會佩戴名貴首飾?杏兒笑言會盡量簡單及低調些。問她是否因為沒信心攞獎才低調?她笑說:「我留番畀啲前輩靚,我哋有四大美人,係司棋姐(李司棋)、琴姐(李香琴)、菊姐(關菊英)及米雪姐。」

杏兒透露本身也有買鑽飾,媽咪更有不少珍藏,待她出嫁時送給她,但她笑言不知何時才完成媽咪這個夢想。她坦言以前有男士送過鑽飾,但太貴重的不敢收,至於黃宗澤,她笑言沒有送過鑽飾給她。

徐子珊對獎項欠信心

徐子珊有個鑽石計劃,若每年成績好,她會買鑽飾獎勵自己。她現在未曾擁有自己首件鑽飾,只有一個港姐后冠。最近有報道指她取得高層歡心,踢走楊怡奪「最佳女配角」,楊怡則要拿「飛躍進步女演員」。子珊說,這些都是炒作新聞,她坦言過去一年表演不及前年好,有獎自然開心,但不會抱太大期望,都是隨遇而安。她與楊怡好熟,大家都心中有數。如此多是非,她的道具男友又有安慰她嗎?她沒好氣地說:「唔好玩我啦!(見面會唔會尷尬?)都未見過。」

Last edited by linnette_zj on Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:05 pm

wow, nice dress, Myolie usually doesn't wear V necks often? Why?She looks nice in it ^^
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:08 pm

awesomeitsjackie wrote:wow, nice dress, Myolie usually doesn't wear V necks often? Why?She looks nice in it ^^

haha... yeah..i think Myolie ever mentioned that she is more of the tomboyish kind.. she will prefer jeans and a top
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by queerbee Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:55 am

myolie and kate both look so glam!
queerbee
queerbee
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:23 pm

Well, I find the ladies looked gorgeous. Maybe Myolie needs to come over here and visit Hollywood and see how some of the celebrities over here would dress in some functions. Both ladies shouldn't feel out of place because their dresses are quite presentable, very tame in our standard for a function.
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:43 pm

^I agree with you, goldengater, in US our hollywood starlets dress like that when they go out with their KIDS, and even teenage stars 15 and under dress skimpier than that
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:33 pm

go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down