Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[1 March 2009] Stephy Tang and Myolie Wu said: Very Brave; added 2 live-singing clips

+2
go_myo
hermidude
6 posters

Go down

[1 March 2009] Stephy Tang and Myolie Wu said: Very Brave; added 2 live-singing clips Empty [1 March 2009] Stephy Tang and Myolie Wu said: Very Brave; added 2 live-singing clips

Post by hermidude Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:19 am

Stephy Tang and Myolie Wu said: Very Brave
Source: Ming Pao
Translated by: Firesheepy @ http://asianfanatics.net

[1 March 2009] Stephy Tang and Myolie Wu said: Very Brave; added 2 live-singing clips _01ma010

Credit WongNg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAJWQXkJKjA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzTUvRnyuC0

I guess Myolie attended a function. not sure what function though becoz article didn't say. From the article and singers that responded to the Cecilia-Edison thingy....it seems Myolie is the only 2008 newbie, so that's good for her...I'm glad there is Eric Kwok...perhaps she will help with Myolie's 2nd album.I love how Myolie supports both the artist in a nice way. Her compassion excudes everyone...Newest hairstyle or wig? Myolie doesn't look too happy though...

Myolie Wu said that she supports Cecilia and said: “I felt that Cecilia is really brave, and seeing that her father-in-law, mother-in-law and husband are supporting her, I really felt touched for her, and I would support Cecilia.” She felt that Cecilia standing up can be used as ‘Negative Example’, and does this mean that Cecilia had to own up after doing the wrong thing? Myolie said: “It’s hard to say who’s right and who’s wrong, I felt that even if bad things happen, you should not do silly things, and survived, and the thing would pass.” As for Edison, Myolie felt that he did not know the seriousness of the incident, thus he did not settle it properly.

Cecilia Cheung accepted an interview and said that Edison Chen was a hypocrite and acted benevolent, and accused that he did not protect the female artistes in the nude pictures case. Stephy Tang, who was one of Edison’s rumoured girlfriends, got the information while attending a function yesterday and Stephy said: “Cecilia is very brave, as a mother, it’s hard to stand up to this kind of thing, she’s very strong.” Cecilia felt that Edison did not apologize to the victims? Stephy said: “He should (apologize) when it first started, but he did what he wanted to do.” When asked whether she felt that Edison’s apology came in too late? Stephy answered: “If he has the heart, there’s no such thing as late, after a year, he still remembered what he said!” She felt that the feelings of the victims surpass the public by a few times, and hope that they would stand up soon.

Myolie Wu said that she supports Cecilia and said: “I felt that Cecilia is really brave, and seeing that her father-in-law, mother-in-law and husband are supporting her, I really felt touched for her, and I would support Cecilia.” She felt that Cecilia standing up can be used as ‘Negative Example’, and does this mean that Cecilia had to own up after doing the wrong thing? Myolie said: “It’s hard to say who’s right and who’s wrong, I felt that even if bad things happen, you should not do silly things, and survived, and the thing would pass.” As for Edison, Myolie felt that he did not know the seriousness of the incident, thus he did not settle it properly.

Ella Koon: Even I felt like screaming

Ella Koon: I have collaborated in a movie with Cecilia before, I hoped that she would be happier after saying those things. When I saw Cecilia on-screen, I felt heart pain for her. I always say the wrong thing, but I agreed with her that one should admit if one is in the wrong, and be determined to fight.

Eric Kwok wore the same pattern shirt to support Cecilia

Cecilia’s and Nicholas’s good friend, Eric Kwok, attended a function for Tvb yesterday, and wore the same pattern shirt that Cecilia wore in her interview, and seemed to be supporting Cecilia through his dressing. He disclosed that he went for a vacation to Japan with Cecilia, his girlfriend Grace Ip and some other friends. Eric pointed out that Cecilia is very strong, and chatted with Nicholas and Cecilia about it privately, he said that Cecilia has the support of her husband and son, and already accepted the situation, only after Cecilia saw what Edison said in Vancouver, then she stood up to point out that Edison did not respect her, and was a hypocrite acting benevolent.

Last edited by hermidude on Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:36 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Add the date; add clips)
hermidude
hermidude
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

[1 March 2009] Stephy Tang and Myolie Wu said: Very Brave; added 2 live-singing clips Empty Re: [1 March 2009] Stephy Tang and Myolie Wu said: Very Brave; added 2 live-singing clips

Post by go_myo Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:55 am

I have listened to Cecilia's interview, well I agree with her too, so did Myolie. =] Myolie's hairstyle is nice, I love it, so different, she really has a lot of hairstyles!
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

[1 March 2009] Stephy Tang and Myolie Wu said: Very Brave; added 2 live-singing clips Empty Re: [1 March 2009] Stephy Tang and Myolie Wu said: Very Brave; added 2 live-singing clips

Post by toby Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:05 am

I don't like her wig though, I hope it's a wig.

toby
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:17 am

toby wrote:I don't like her wig though, I hope it's a wig.

haha..its her real hair!
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by s2sorjuju Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:44 am

I saw Cecilia's interview, and I've got to say that I absolutely do NOT agree with her. Honestly saying, it's bee a long time since this scandal took place, is it necessary to stand out and yell at Edison Chen for a mistake that you made along with him? Apparently, she says that she's gotten over it and is only upset because Edison didn't respect her and other victims. But if she did get over it, why would she be sitting there, still so concerned about what Edison say or does? Why would you yell at him publicly? I don't see Gillian Chung or Bobo Chan speaking up; that's because they want to move on and not be recognized for their mistake again. Everyone who was part of this scandal is just trying to move on. The fact that she said these things on the interview just makes it harder for everyone to start over again. I don't see what's the big deal with this scandal to begin with. A lot of Hollywood stars get caught doing this too.

I don't really like Myolie's hair either, it looks weird on her. =\ Maybe because she's not smiling much in the picture?

s2sorjuju
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by chuajoanne Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:40 pm

haha i feel that her new hairstyle is okay!
portraying another phase of herself in this industry!
go myolie!
chuajoanne
chuajoanne
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down