Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[26 Mar 08] Interview- Myolie likes the boutiques and historical places in London. Planning to emigrate to London to enjoy life

+5
myolie_lover4lyfe
shuyi
BBgirl
Wenbie
Melody
9 posters

Go down

[26 Mar 08] Interview- Myolie likes the boutiques and historical places in London. Planning to emigrate to London to enjoy life Empty [26 Mar 08] Interview- Myolie likes the boutiques and historical places in London. Planning to emigrate to London to enjoy life

Post by Melody Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:25 pm

Interview- Myolie likes the boutiques and historical places in London Planning to emigrate to London to enjoy life
From 星島日報

[26 Mar 08] Interview- Myolie likes the boutiques and historical places in London. Planning to emigrate to London to enjoy life 20080313

There are lots of pressure as an artiste, thus Myolie likes to go on a holiday to relief stress when she has a break. Myolie loves Europe, especially England. Her biggest wish is to have a long break so that she can play there, and at the same time forget about the stressful life as an artiste.

Although Myolie studied in Ireland during her secondary school days, she has a special feeling for Britain ever since she was young. She said, "Because I really like the culture there and their slang. So i always felt that the locals there are cool." Myolie expressed that she went to England for holidays twice when she was a student. However, she was not very rich at that time so she did not visit many places. She really hopes to go London to shop and play in the future. As London is known for being misty, she will choose to go there during summer.

Myolie expressed that apart from going to sacred places like Buckingham Palace, Windsor Castle, British Musuem and Westminster Abbey, she will definitely go to NottingHill because she can reminisce the scenes in the movie . She said, "There is a Portobello Market near to NottingHill, which includes an antiques area, goods area and food area. There are alot of stuff to buy in the antiques area like sketeches, hand-drawn maps, accessories, binoculars and cameras etc. However some of the antiques may not be real, so must be aware. "

Admiring Street Performances

Myolie also mentioned that she loves to go to CoventGarden to watch street performances because of the lively atmosphere there. She will also go to TrafalgarSquare. She said, "Even though the city government do not allow tourists to feed the pigeons in the square, but it allowed the artists to display their artwork there regularly. I want to appreciate that quietly."

Myolie said that when she goes to London, apart from going to branded boutiques like VivienneWestwood and Burberry, she would also like to go to countryside areas. There is Hampstead Heath, which is known as 倫敦世外桃源, not to be missed. It is around 320 hectares and it is mostly grasslands and forests. This is a good place for the locals to enjoy the serenity. She said, "There are many people living in Hampstead Heath. My friend told me that there are a number of small shops and cafes and the air over there is exceptionally refreshing. It's good to take a stroll there and enjoy its serenity. Haha, it would be wonderful if i can retire and live there next time!"

Melody
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[26 Mar 08] Interview- Myolie likes the boutiques and historical places in London. Planning to emigrate to London to enjoy life Empty Re: [26 Mar 08] Interview- Myolie likes the boutiques and historical places in London. Planning to emigrate to London to enjoy life

Post by Wenbie Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:32 pm

^ Thanks. London seems like a nice place. I would love to go there one day. But it's so expensive =.= Europe would be the last place I'd think about going mainly because of the high costs.
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

http://www.joeygalaxy.com

Back to top Go down

[26 Mar 08] Interview- Myolie likes the boutiques and historical places in London. Planning to emigrate to London to enjoy life Empty Re: [26 Mar 08] Interview- Myolie likes the boutiques and historical places in London. Planning to emigrate to London to enjoy life

Post by BBgirl Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:47 pm

^Yeah agree.....I wouldn't consider London if I'm planning to go on a trip....the currency there is really HIGH!!!but I think is not a problem for Myolie since she's an artist so she had lots of $$$$$$$ to spend there lol smile

btw Myolie looks cute in that pic yes

Last edited by BBgirl on Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
BBgirl
BBgirl
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by shuyi Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:12 pm

Omg London!
I went there once before! I love the place there!
It'll be so cool to hear Myolie in a Britain Accent! (:
shuyi
shuyi
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by myolie_lover4lyfe Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:37 pm

Thanks!!~ London...woah... Myolie actually wants to emigrate to London!? How cool!~ It seems Myolie has a very broad knowledge of London!! ^^
myolie_lover4lyfe
myolie_lover4lyfe
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by Xue Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:23 pm

cute pictureee !! finally some news !! haha..
i love the picture, can't take my eyes of it :X
oooooo england and london... what a expensive taste ha!
Xue
Xue

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:08 am

That is a sexy photo of Myolie with the sunglasses. :) So Myolie wouldn't live in Hong Kong when she is older.
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzy Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:01 am

whahas funny.. i live in europe (happy that she likes europe)
and last year i travelled to england and i visited the most popular places
like london, cambridge, harwich, colchester and lots more

I've been in the places she mentioned like Buckingham Palace (the *soldiers* had the daily street walk), Westminster Abbey (can't remember lot, but i nearly get lost), CoventGarden (great market, lots of things to buy), TrafalgarSquare (it was rainy day)
lizzy
lizzy
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

http://selena.fanlounge.org

Back to top Go down

Post by kawaii_azngrl93 Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:59 am

britain? yays!! i live in the britain too.. really do hope she visit her fans in britain too and not always go to malaysia or singapore *wink wink jess* :P

kawaii_azngrl93
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down