Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[06 May 08] Myolie Wu involved in a love triangle with Wong Hei and Kevin Cheng

+19
lizzy
linnette_zj
WaterWonders
Caja
BBgirl
go_myo
kawaii_azngrl93
Wenbie
swtaznlaydee
yxljan
bblui
PinkAngel
kimbo
wutaijung
soffiagiang
goldengater
joyce20176
psycho 0805
hkangel
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[06 May 08] Myolie Wu involved in a love triangle with Wong Hei and Kevin Cheng Empty [06 May 08] Myolie Wu involved in a love triangle with Wong Hei and Kevin Cheng

Post by hkangel Tue May 06, 2008 10:51 pm

credits on.cc; pic credits Apple Daily & Myo's Baidu

Myolie Wu Involved in a Love Triangle with Wong Hei and Kevin Cheng

[06 May 08] Myolie Wu involved in a love triangle with Wong Hei and Kevin Cheng 0707c22c6e2380ff8b139981

Myolie Wu, Kevin Cheng and Bosco Wong, etc. were at a costume fitting for TVB's new series "Burning Flames III" today, and Myolie revealed that she will be involved in a love triangle with Wong Hei and Kevin Cheng in the new series. On the other hand, she won't be having any romantic storylines with rumoured boyfriend Bosco Wong.

Myolie tried on a wig for the costume fitting today to accomodate her new look. She revealed that she has never worked with Kevin (in a series) before, so she believes her pairing with Kevin will be fresh for the audience.
==================

Myolie Wu Involved in a Love Triangle Without Bosco Wong *NEW*

[06 May 08] Myolie Wu involved in a love triangle with Wong Hei and Kevin Cheng 0507enew23b1

Kevin Cheng, Myolie Wu and Bosco Wong were at a costume fitting yesterday for TVB's new series "Burning Flames III". Wearing a long-hair wig, Myolie revealed that she will be playing an officer/clerk in the fire department, and will be in love triangle with Wong Hei and Kevin. On the other hand, Myolie won't have any romantic relationships with rumoured boyfriend Bosco Wong. The reporters laughed that Myolie is not as fortunate as Patrick Tang and Selena Li, who can "date" in their new series.

Myolie replied: "I haven't worked with Kevin in a series before, but we should have chemistry since in Strictly Come Dancing he is always carrying me here and there; so now I can be assured that Kevin can carry (save) me from the fire in the new series! But Kevin has been very hard-working, practicing his dancing everyday, I will eat less to "lighten" his burden!"

As for Kevin, he added: "Working with Myolie in Strictly Come Dancing can be considered as a warm up, then we don't have to waste time during filming to build up our chemistry!"

Additional Article: http://the-sun.on.cc/channels/ent/20080507/20080506233351_0000.html

[06 May 08] Myolie Wu involved in a love triangle with Wong Hei and Kevin Cheng Ncbrka01_20080506211326_big

胡杏兒同王喜鄭嘉穎搞三角戀
【21:13】2008年05月06日

【on.cc專訊】 胡杏兒、鄭嘉穎和黃宗澤為新劇《烈火雄心3》試造型,杏兒自爆劇中將會跟王喜、嘉穎大搞三角戀,反而同緋聞男友黃宗澤卻沒有感情線,杏兒戴上長假髮為新劇《烈火雄心3》試造型,她透露從未與嘉穎合作過,相信會有新鮮感。

Additional Article:

杏兒玩三角戀唔預黃宗澤
07/05/2008
鄭嘉穎、胡杏兒及黃宗澤等昨日為新劇《烈火雄心3》試造型,戴上長假髮的杏兒透露,新劇飾演消防局文職人員,會跟王喜及嘉穎發展三角戀,反而跟緋聞男友黃宗澤(Bosco)冇感情線,記者笑她不及鄧健泓與李詩韻般「奉旨」拍拖,她即尷尬地說:「我未同嘉穎合作過拍劇,應該會有火花,因為《舞動奇跡2》我㳜拍檔,成日將我搬𨪛搬去,到時拍劇救火都搬得郁我!不過嘉穎好辛苦,日日練舞流好多汗,我已食少刋,減輕佢簕負擔!」至於嘉穎則說:「同杏兒効《舞動》拍檔當熱身,拍劇唔使花時間Warm Up!」

[06 May 08] Myolie Wu involved in a love triangle with Wong Hei and Kevin Cheng Ncbrka03_20080506211326_big
[06 May 08] Myolie Wu involved in a love triangle with Wong Hei and Kevin Cheng Ncbrka02_20080506211326_big

Last edited by hkangel on Wed May 07, 2008 6:33 am; edited 5 times in total
hkangel
hkangel
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[06 May 08] Myolie Wu involved in a love triangle with Wong Hei and Kevin Cheng Empty Re: [06 May 08] Myolie Wu involved in a love triangle with Wong Hei and Kevin Cheng

Post by psycho 0805 Tue May 06, 2008 11:00 pm

So Wong Hei didn't turn up for the costume fitting is it?

psycho 0805
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[06 May 08] Myolie Wu involved in a love triangle with Wong Hei and Kevin Cheng Empty Re: [06 May 08] Myolie Wu involved in a love triangle with Wong Hei and Kevin Cheng

Post by hkangel Tue May 06, 2008 11:03 pm

^ I'm not sure... have to wait for the full set of pics... ^_^
hkangel
hkangel
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho 0805 Tue May 06, 2008 11:20 pm

Oh ok...Hopefully there's some Kevolie pics to see XD haha...

And thanks for the translation too!

psycho 0805
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce20176 Tue May 06, 2008 11:37 pm

Thanks sis for the translation, Myolie gonna wear a wig? but she still look pretty. Hope to see more pics of Kevolie.
joyce20176
joyce20176
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Wed May 07, 2008 2:44 am

Oh shucks! She's not going to stick to her short hairstyle? I would like her to dumb the wig and stick to her short hairstyle. Oh well, can't have it all. She still look pretty in her new wig. I, too can't wait for more Kevin's and Myolie's scenes. I'm pretty sure they will be very nice.

"Rumored boyfriend. I like that. Just rumor."

Ok, enough of the costume fitting scenes. Let's get back to practicing dancing, guys. Let's ace it and we can all go back to movies and televisions with Kevin and Myolie.
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by soffiagiang Wed May 07, 2008 4:01 am

thanks for the translation, and any kevolie pics on the costume fitting ?
soffiagiang
soffiagiang
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by hkangel Wed May 07, 2008 6:10 am

Added a longer article + translations!

LOL, Myo is so funny with her responses happy

<3 KEVOLIE!!! bwahahaha
hkangel
hkangel
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by wutaijung Wed May 07, 2008 6:14 am

awww too bad she won't be paired up with Bosco.............. Oh well Myolie works great with everyone
wutaijung
wutaijung
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by hkangel Wed May 07, 2008 6:21 am

Added a Kevolie pic!

LOL, I definitely like her costume here better than in her blog video @.@
hkangel
hkangel
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Wed May 07, 2008 7:47 am

I like the wig! :) Looks natural on her!
kimbo
kimbo
Admin
Admin

http://iblog16.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkAngel Wed May 07, 2008 9:56 am

Wait didn't it say Myolie is suppose to be tomboyish in the series? Her outift and hairstyle really don't match that description! Aww I bet Myolie thought she was going to be a figher fighter in the series so thats why she cut her hair, but they change her character in the end...

When I first saw the video in her blog I thought she look like fala LOL.
PinkAngel
PinkAngel
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by bblui Wed May 07, 2008 10:06 am

I like her new hairstyle (tho it's only a wig). In her blog video, she said she seldom dresses so girly, so does that mean her character won't be "tomboyish" as rumoured? Well, I hope her character is full of challenges and is attractive to the auidence. (tho it's sad that she can't act as a firefighter). I can't wait to see this new series! ^^

ps. I don't think she looks like Fala Chan. But like she said, she is really girly this time! Also, there is one thing that I really like Myo is that she always has a new hairstyle for each series. I mean not many artists do that. And it's always surprise and fresh to see her different look. blushy
bblui
bblui
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by yxljan Wed May 07, 2008 11:25 am

Did i see some plaster on her thumb? Did she hurt her thumb?
Anyway back to burning flame 3. I mean she looks ok to me regardless of whether her look will be the one in her blog or even the one in the picture above. It is always nice to see some changes in whatever role she choose to play. It will definitely be refreshing to the audience.

yxljan
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Wed May 07, 2008 11:53 am

wutaijung wrote:awww too bad she won't be paired up with Bosco.............. Oh well Myolie works great with everyone

gotta tell you the truth, I frankly don't want her to pair up with Bosco. It's nice for her to work with somebody different. This way, we could see how she gets along with all the different male stars in TVB land. Kevin is a refreshing change for me to see her with. And yes, she works well with all the male stars so far.
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by swtaznlaydee Wed May 07, 2008 12:04 pm

^yeah. the only guy she didn't have chemistry with is joe. but can't blame her. never liked joe's woody acting & big age difference. francis & sunny were older than myolie, but the chemistry worked. especially, sam+zoe xD

same. they talk about her & kevin alot. lols. wouldn't it be a surprise if she ends up with wong hei to full the audience, but then it wouldn't be "fresh" because they were paired up in "doomed into oblivion" already.

swtaznlaydee
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce20176 Wed May 07, 2008 12:14 pm

Additional news:

[May 6,2008] Bosco Wong and Myolie Wu Not Paired Up In 'Burning Flame 3

credit:kingkongit27 @ http://asianeu.net/forums/

TVB's Golden Series (Burning Flame) will continue to film it's 3rd series (Burning Flame III) this month. Wong Hei will continue to be the main lead. New additions will be Bosco Wong, Myolie Wu and Jimmy Wong Ka Lok. (Burning Flame) was broadcasted in 1998 and had very High Ratings. Therefore the producer continued to film a sequel (Burning Flame II) which was broadcasted in 2002 with Alex Fong Chun Sun and Child star Jenny Shing who plays Wong Hei's daughter. The father and daughter storyline was very touching and influenced a good response. Producer Amy Wong revealed that Wong Hei's storyline in the new series will be even more bitter and sad.

Main leads will be Wong Hei, Bosco Wong and Kevin Cheng. They will continue to work in the fire rescue services. Female leads will be Myolie Wu and Aimee Chan. Although Bosco Wong and Myolie Wu have the opportunity to work together again, they will not be coupled up in this series. Amy Wong says " Myolie will play a very different role from any other series. Wong Hei and Kevin Cheng will be her pursuers in this series.

This series will focus on a very touching Father and son storyline between Wong Hei and Kong Hong. There will also be many exciting scenes such as saving people from an canal, collapsing escalators, collapsing buildings etc. Amy Wong expressed that each episode will have a different plot and will be fast pace.
Asked whether Wong Hei's recent injury will cause problems with filming schedules? Amy Wong said she would need to clarify his condition and then decide whether to rearrange filming schedules. She hopes that Wong Hei can fully recover before working.
joyce20176
joyce20176
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkAngel Wed May 07, 2008 1:40 pm

Oh so this time Wong Hei has a son instead. Aww I like him with the lil girl in the last sequel. I wonder how DIFFERENT Myolie's character is this time. Hopefully its a character that people will like and challenging.

Side note here: I wonder if Myolie will be wearing a wig throught the whole series, or will she get extention instead? It would be better and more natural for her to get extention cause a wig can cause a lot of problems when having to wear it for so long and everyday too.
PinkAngel
PinkAngel
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenbie Wed May 07, 2008 2:41 pm

^ I assume she'll get extensions when she finishes with SCD (hopefully anyway haha). But I've kinda gotten used to her wig now LOL. It's not that bad after watching the clip.

Thanks for the additional news and pics. Myolie injured her thumb? =/

Haha funny way of dodging the Bosco question. But I hope she's not serious about dieting though haha.
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

http://www.joeygalaxy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kawaii_azngrl93 Wed May 07, 2008 2:42 pm

Yesh!!!
Finally Myolie gets her long hair back, but how's it so fast? Is she wearing a wig?
Oh and a fresh pairing, Kevolie... smile

kawaii_azngrl93
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenbie Wed May 07, 2008 3:07 pm

Another pic from SingTao:

[06 May 08] Myolie Wu involved in a love triangle with Wong Hei and Kevin Cheng Gcmtenp21p14070508

Kevin mentions that his fingers and wrist has been injured because of having to carry Myolie numerous times for Strictly Come Dancing. But he also said that Myo has already helped minimize his injuries by not eating.

=.= Feel sorry for both of them. I hope Myo can look after her health at the same time.
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

http://www.joeygalaxy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Wed May 07, 2008 4:11 pm

Thanks for the pics and translations! :) Myolie looks good in the wig! But I prefer her short hair in the Burning Flames because that suits her tomboyish character more..
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by BBgirl Wed May 07, 2008 4:29 pm

Thanks a lot for the pics and translation guys!! smile

I really like her feminine look in this series despite her wearing a wig....I hope she could get hair extension for this series yes

Aww...poor Kevin.....is Myolie really that heavy??If she stops eating she would be as thin as a stick!! noway!
BBgirl
BBgirl
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho 0805 Wed May 07, 2008 5:32 pm

I don't think Myo's heavy. Just that he may have to lift her many times during rehearsals which may over-strain his muscles or smth like that, so I guess it really tests his physical endurance.

psycho 0805
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Wed May 07, 2008 6:00 pm

Yes I think Myolie is not heavy too, she is under the 110 pounds I guess. It's because Kevin who is not very strong as he does not do fitness or any sports.. but I think after a while he gets stronger and getting less pain.
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next