Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[26 July 2008] Kevin Cheng Showed Off, Myolie Wu Was Drooling

+9
soffiagiang
BBgirl
linnette_zj
go_myo
CheersMyolie
Wenbie
swtaznlaydee
awesomeitsjackie
lollipop
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[26 July 2008] Kevin Cheng Showed Off, Myolie Wu Was Drooling Empty [26 July 2008] Kevin Cheng Showed Off, Myolie Wu Was Drooling

Post by lollipop Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:42 pm

Kevin Cheng Showed Off, Myolie Wu Was Drooling
Saturday July 26, 2008 Hong Kong
Credits: to slick for article at KN Forum
and Ashley80 for translation at KN Forum
http://endearment.18.forumer.com

[26 July 2008] Kevin Cheng Showed Off, Myolie Wu Was Drooling 7zof1zici8b6nhtidr69

[26 July 2008] Kevin Cheng Showed Off, Myolie Wu Was Drooling M8grbusrenjcz5lif03w

[26 July 2008] Kevin Cheng Showed Off, Myolie Wu Was Drooling 9omtwwb5jw0ogbiq3wl7

Yesterday, when Kevin was filming a boat scene for , he revealed his extremely toned body and six-pack abs. In contrast, the other co-star Bosco Wong who felt that his body was not fit enough wore his singlet throughout the shoot. Even his rumoured girlfriend Myolie immediately switched her attention to admiring Kevin.

Kevin, Bosco, Myolie, Aimee Chan, Elaine Yiu, Matthew Ko and the rest of the cast were filming a boat scene for BFIII off the shores of Sai Kung. In this scene, the whole gang discovered a pregnant lady drowning in the sea while they were enjoying themselves on the boat, hence they quickly took off their clothes and jumped in to rescue her.

Among all the male cast present, Kevin had the fittest body with six-pack while Bosco kept his singlet on and did not want to show his body. Bosco totally lost out to Kevin. A small accident also happened during the filming – someone did not warm up properly before jumping into the sea, causing a cramp and had to get out of water. Luckily he was alright after resting.

Boat Scene Was Like A Vacation
Recently, most of the filming of BFIII involved explosions and fire scenes. Wearing those thick firemen uniforms was like going to a sauna; Kevin also mentioned that out of all his filming experience, Burning Flame has been the most grueling. So, yesterday’s boating scene was a welcomed relaxing “vacation”. When asked how he had managed to stay in good shape, Kevin smiled and said “If you want to lose weight, film Burning Flame. I usually lose weight easily and hardly exercise. I only depend on playing tennis and jogging to keep fit. I eat lots of vegetables and less meat; also, whenever I have to work, I will stay away from sweet food.”

When Bosco was asked why he wore singlet throughout the filming, he laughed “Even though my body is ok, but it is still not fit enough.” Bosco’s rumoured girlfriend, Myolie also switched her attention to Kevin. When she was asked whether Kevin or Bosco had a better body, she said “Of course it’s Kevin. He’s known to have a good body. After participating in Strictly Come Dancing, his body is even more muscular now.”

lollipop
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

[26 July 2008] Kevin Cheng Showed Off, Myolie Wu Was Drooling Empty Re: [26 July 2008] Kevin Cheng Showed Off, Myolie Wu Was Drooling

Post by awesomeitsjackie Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:53 pm

I like Myolie's dress! haha. Wow Kevin has a six pack? That's so good! haha...Myolie should know best if kevin got more muscular, after all, she was his partner!
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[26 July 2008] Kevin Cheng Showed Off, Myolie Wu Was Drooling Empty Re: [26 July 2008] Kevin Cheng Showed Off, Myolie Wu Was Drooling

Post by swtaznlaydee Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:55 pm

kevolie fans must be happy about this. Kevin is very charming in looks. xD

swtaznlaydee
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenbie Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:39 pm

Thanks for the news.

Gosh, I couldn't recognise Myolie in the first pic haha!

Yeah I think Kevin would have a hotter body especially after SCD! I can't wait to see that scene! Hahaha
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

http://www.joeygalaxy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CheersMyolie Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:05 pm

MYOLIE looks pretty here. Thanks for this piece of news. MYO also looks very happy and seems to be enjoying the filming. Good on her!
CheersMyolie
CheersMyolie
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:09 pm

Thanks for the news. I cannot recognize her immediately in the pics. LOL she has tight up her wig. :)

Anyway quite funny they have these 'relaxing scenes' after all. Good to see Myolie is enjoying filming!
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:26 pm

haha..yeah.. i can't recognise her either.. i was wondering why the two ladies were being posted here...haha.. she looks so different.. seems like less make up and more natural look... and i like her sun dress!

Kevin is so cute! ahahaha... can't tell that he is almost 40 at all! After carrying Myolie for SCD 2, i think his muscles are all built up. Not that Myolie is heavy... but carrying a person is never an easy thing at all, especially with all the swinging. And Myolie is so slim and tall, he has to make sure he swings her higher...
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:30 pm

Yeah I think Kevin's body now is due to SCD, thanks to SCD haha!

Before SCD I think his body is same like Bosco's. If only Bosco was joining SCD he would have the same body as Kevin's now.
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by BBgirl Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:57 pm

Well I'm not surprise with Kevin's six packs since he's been working out a lot during SCD2 with Myolie being his dumbbell lol

Myolie looks so pretty!! blushy I love her hair especially her bangs!! smile

another pic related to this scene
[26 July 2008] Kevin Cheng Showed Off, Myolie Wu Was Drooling 20080710
credits:myoliewu.org
BBgirl
BBgirl
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:02 pm

LOL what was Bosco doing? He wanted to save the pregnant woman? haha :P
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:05 pm

ROFL!! I can't stop laughing when i see the pic! Bosco looks funny! Is he stretching, or what? I can't tell! lol. it looks like he's just trying to show off his feet! lol.
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenbie Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:19 pm

LOL thanks for the pics. From the pic, it looks like him and Myolie are talking about something. And Bosco giving his smelly feet to Kevin LOL (for having a hotter body than him? bwahahaha )
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by BBgirl Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:20 pm

^haha funny wenbie!!bwahahaha

lol maybe he's trying to commit suicide or something lol jk I guess he's totally not afraid of falling down into the water since he knows how to swim quite well but let's just say he's doing some warm up for the scene or maybe trying to impress someone hehe....

Myolie's expression was like telling Bosco "to give up and stop showing off.I would still go for Kevin even if you jump in the water" Kevin was like "Yeah,you're right!" LMAO bwahahaha
BBgirl
BBgirl
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:29 pm

haha I like Wenbie's description! hha..it does look like taht, kevin looked like he was digusted and back away! haha and Bosco's face looks like he's saying "he may have the body, but i have the skills. See what I can do?!" haha what would really top that off is if he fell in teh water from doing that. bwahahaha
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by soffiagiang Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:42 pm

haha.. funny description!
I like Myolie's dress, and she's enjoying her filming :).
I thought at first that Kevin and Myolie were holding hands on the picture.
soffiagiang
soffiagiang
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenbie Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:05 pm

I'll do a thorough caption for this pic LOL

[26 July 2008] Kevin Cheng Showed Off, Myolie Wu Was Drooling 20080710
Bosco: Give up on Myolie, Kevin... Or else I'll use my deadliest skill on you! And that is... MY FEET
Myolie: Suen la lei~ (forget about it Bosco), I will still like Kevin no matter what you do!
Kevin: (in his own world) *do I really have to jump down the water for this scene? I'm scared!! The fishes might eat me aliveeee... NoOooOoo*
Bosco: *thinks* I think it's actually working! Kevin looks really scared!

Last edited by Wenbie on Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:15 pm

haha love your caption, wenbie!!
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipop Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:12 pm

LOL yeah forgot that interesting pic..maybe Bosco feels inferior with his 'just ok' body and decide to show off his balancing skills instead LOL happy just kidding..But Myolie just can't stop drooling at the sight of Kevin's muscles..bwahahaha

Yeap joining SCD definitely worked it off for Kevin and gave him that body..LOL Myolie being his 'human dumbell' being lifted up all the time bwahahaha

lollipop
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by soffiagiang Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:45 pm

Nice caption ! Bosco using his stinky foot so Kevin can smell the 'stinky smell' of his foot... yummy
soffiagiang
soffiagiang
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by WaterWonders Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:09 pm

LOL Wenbs!!! I think you've learned something from ray... =P

and LOL @ Bosco.. what exactly IS he doing!? He's trying to catch Myolie's attention XDDD
WaterWonders
WaterWonders
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:17 am

hahaha.. funny captions wenbie! lol.. yeah..Bosco looks like he is trying to impress someone..haha..tsk tsk..Bosco, do something more impressive... Myolie wanted you to teach her how to swing..its your good chance..haha... Myolie is always talking to Bosco anyway... Kevin looks like he is in deep thoughts...maybe like..do i really have to take off my shirt... and Bosco said.. well.. you have your hot body, i have my sexy leg..and Myolie goes like.. please la.. your sexy leg?
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by swtaznlaydee Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:32 am

There's alot of newbies for this series. Elaine is in here toos. -_-

Oh well. Kevin, Myolie & Wong Hei's love triangle & fire explosives are the only reason to watch.

Kevin's dive looks kind of funny. His arms are straight apart like he's flying.

swtaznlaydee
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:06 am

by swtaznlaydee Today at 12:32 am Oh well. Kevin, Myolie & Wong Hei's love triangle & fire explosives are the only reason to watch.
Kevin's dive looks kind of funny. His arms are straight apart like he's flying.[/quote]

I'm not sure whether they are good swimmers or that part of the lake is shallow because I thought a more serious scenerio would be for several of the firemen/rescue team to dive head-first, like a forward dive. If they are in shallow water, of course it would be dangerous to do that.

(sorry swtaznlaydee, I deleted too much and removed your signature. sorry, sorry)
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by swtaznlaydee Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:26 am

goldengater wrote:
I'm not sure whether they are good swimmers or that part of the lake is shallow because I thought a more serious scenerio would be for several of the firemen/rescue team to dive head-first, like a forward dive. If they are in shallow water, of course it would be dangerous to do that.

That's what I was thinking. This is the first time I've seen someone dive like this. There are various styles of diving from the olympics shows, but no one dives with the hands apart like that. Let's hope TVB fixes that for the scene to be more realistic.

swtaznlaydee
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by PPearl Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:09 am

hahaha....thanks for the laugh, wenbie. your captions were cute. they sure look like they were having fun filming.
PPearl
PPearl
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next