Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[06 May 08] Myolie Wu involved in a love triangle with Wong Hei and Kevin Cheng

+19
lizzy
linnette_zj
WaterWonders
Caja
BBgirl
go_myo
kawaii_azngrl93
Wenbie
swtaznlaydee
yxljan
bblui
PinkAngel
kimbo
wutaijung
soffiagiang
goldengater
joyce20176
psycho 0805
hkangel
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[06 May 08] Myolie Wu involved in a love triangle with Wong Hei and Kevin Cheng - Page 2 Empty Re: [06 May 08] Myolie Wu involved in a love triangle with Wong Hei and Kevin Cheng

Post by Wenbie Wed May 07, 2008 6:04 pm

Myo is lite for her height. She's supposed to be heavier than that.

I wonder how they can still dance and move like that after being through so much exhausting training. The muscles should be hurting like hell from day 1.
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

http://www.joeygalaxy.com

Back to top Go down

[06 May 08] Myolie Wu involved in a love triangle with Wong Hei and Kevin Cheng - Page 2 Empty Re: [06 May 08] Myolie Wu involved in a love triangle with Wong Hei and Kevin Cheng

Post by psycho 0805 Wed May 07, 2008 6:04 pm

Lol Kevin plays tennis...quite regularly I think xD

psycho 0805
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by BBgirl Wed May 07, 2008 6:06 pm

^Kevin does play sports like Tenis but I guess psycho is right...

After all Kevin is still a human so is normal for him to injured himself when he need to carried Myo who weight 110 pounds for numerous time.....If I was him I would be dead by now lol I'm physically weak nervous hahas
BBgirl
BBgirl
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Caja Wed May 07, 2008 6:47 pm

I think the wig looks better on her. She look ssoooo pretty happy

No Wong Hei? Hmm,I would like to see the trio a.k.a love triangle pics....
Caja
Caja
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

http://www.cajablogger.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WaterWonders Thu May 08, 2008 5:09 am

I'm glad she's pairing with Kevin ^^ and not bosco XD too much of boscolie lately XD
WaterWonders
WaterWonders
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Thu May 08, 2008 6:27 am

WaterWonders wrote:I'm glad she's pairing with Kevin ^^ and not bosco XD too much of boscolie lately XD
Agreed. It gets stale sometime. Kevin and Myolie is a refreshing pair to watch.
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by WaterWonders Thu May 08, 2008 7:56 am

goldengater wrote:
WaterWonders wrote:I'm glad she's pairing with Kevin ^^ and not bosco XD too much of boscolie lately XD
Agreed. It gets stale sometime. Kevin and Myolie is a refreshing pair to watch.

yeah definitely... kind of bored of the constant rumours... XD I think Kevin and Myolie looks great together!
WaterWonders
WaterWonders
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Thu May 08, 2008 10:33 am

haha... i'm sure there will be lots of rumours in magaznes saying that Bosco, Kelvin and Myolie are having a love triangle...during the filming of BF3.. but honestly, i hope Bosco and Myolie are still a couple in real life... But in BF 3, i don't mind a Kelvin and Myolie pairing since it is something different... it will be good for Myolie too.. a new role for her aside from WOIL..
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenbie Thu May 08, 2008 2:33 pm

WaterWonders wrote:yeah definitely... kind of bored of the constant rumours...

NEVER! LOL. I bet you won't say the same thing if it was Ray instead bwahahaha *rolleyes*

I'm actually looking forward to the 3-way love rumours haha.
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by hkangel Thu May 08, 2008 5:54 pm

^ LOL, as if there will EVER BE a Rayolie rumour. oioi
hkangel
hkangel
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzy Thu May 08, 2008 10:19 pm

Wong Hei is the only one that was also in BF1 + 2, while Kevin was also in the sequel.. The rest are new added cast, I'm not sure if it'll be a success like the first 2 series..
Refreshing triangle.. I wonder who Myolie would end up with, I think Kevin... even though Wong Hei is the first lead
lizzy
lizzy
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

http://selena.fanlounge.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenbie Thu May 08, 2008 10:37 pm

^ It's confirmed that Myo will end up with Kevin.
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Thu May 08, 2008 10:53 pm

haha..yeah.. Since tvb seems to be promoting Kelvin and Myolie now... i think both of them will end up together.. i don't think they are actually promoting Wong Hei... Anyway, with regards to the costume fitting clip, do u guys feel that Kelvin seems to be trying to imitate Bosco's actions when they asked him what he thought of Myolie's wig and he said something like.. he's not the only one who thinks so..haha.. i think his reaction is somehow like how Bosco behaved in WOIL.. and Myolie seems a little embarrassed about tt...or am i being sensitve? haha..
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenbie Fri May 09, 2008 1:07 am

^ I think you are thinking about Bosco too much LOL. But he's definitely implying about the Boscolie rumour there haha.
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by BBgirl Fri May 09, 2008 1:33 am

linnette_zj wrote:haha..yeah.. Since tvb seems to be promoting Kelvin and Myolie now... i think both of them will end up together.. i don't think they are actually promoting Wong Hei... Anyway, with regards to the costume fitting clip, do u guys feel that Kelvin seems to be trying to imitate Bosco's actions when they asked him what he thought of Myolie's wig and he said something like.. he's not the only one who thinks so..haha.. i think his reaction is somehow like how Bosco behaved in WOIL.. and Myolie seems a little embarrassed about tt...or am i being sensitve? haha..

^I think Kevolie would be a popular pair among fans after BF3 airs yes
and I don't think you're being sensitive cause I thought the same too lol is quite obvious that Kevin is referring to Bosco bwahahaha

To be honest I would never be bored with the boscolie rumours (I'm bias lol) Well at least the rumours doesn't really bring any negative impact on Myolie and look at the bright side the rumours actually brought more chances for Myolie to earn big bucks $$ so it's actually a good thing ....We should just support any olie-pairing and never be bored with it....just like how we have supported Myolie!!beside I haven't seen any fans getting bored of supporting her yet.....or so I hope??
BBgirl
BBgirl
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by BBgirl Fri May 09, 2008 1:44 am

Wenbie wrote:
WaterWonders wrote:yeah definitely... kind of bored of the constant rumours...

NEVER! LOL. I bet you won't say the same thing if it was Ray instead bwahahaha *rolleyes*

I'm actually looking forward to the 3-way love rumours haha.

Haha...I definitely agree with you wenbie!!
But I don't mind the reporters to "cook" some rayolie rumours up for us as long as is a positive one bwahahaha

I'm also wondering what "type" of rumours would there be when Kevolie and Boscolie film BF3 together....
hmm....let me guess how the headline would be if there were rumours about them "Bosco got dumped,Kevolie having off screen "sparks"??"lol bwahahaha
BBgirl
BBgirl
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Fri May 09, 2008 2:38 am

I will always support Myolie in any of her endeavor. I haven't gotten bored with her yet in all this time, however, ever since I want to read about her, there's always talks about all these rumors. Rumors were all over the place, left and right, up and down, media asking her whether she has conferred with her boyfriend yet whenever she does thing. I have to say, these kind of talks gets very tiresome and boring. Does Myolie have to ask for "permission" from her "rumored boyfriend" for her to do things on her own?
Now, even Kevin gets into the act on the topic of her new wig and imitating her "rumored boyfriend". I frankly would like things to stand on their own. I'm sure Myolie would want that too.
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipop Fri May 09, 2008 2:52 am

I think couple rumours are fine, these rumours are beneficial. I'd rather Myolie have couple rumours than those rumours of "not getting along with Miss X, fighting for limelight with Miss Y blabla", those are negative rumours. I still remember back then in 2006 when Myolie had rumours like that with Charmaine and things got scary between fandoms sad

I also feel that those titles like "Bosco got dumped,Kevolie found "sparks" in BF3 set??" will come out soon bwahahaha

lollipop
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenbie Fri May 09, 2008 2:59 am

^ Yeah I agree with Lollipop and BBgirl. We should appreciate these rumours. They are heaps better than negative ones that I often hear regarding other artistes and singers. Some of the advertisements that were offered to Myolie are because of these rumours too. As long as they are healthy then I am fine with it. No need for the repetitive comment about Boscolie being a tiring rumour. I find that more tiring to read bwahahaha jks.
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by BBgirl Fri May 09, 2008 3:13 am

goldengater wrote:I will always support Myolie in any of her endeavor. I haven't gotten bored with her yet in all this time, however, ever since I want to read about her, there's always talks about all these rumors. Rumors were all over the place, left and right, up and down, media asking her whether she has conferred with her boyfriend yet whenever she does thing. I have to say, these kind of talks gets very tiresome and boring. Does Myolie have to ask for "permission" from her "rumored boyfriend" for her to do things on her own?
Now, even Kevin gets into the act on the topic of her new wig and imitating her "rumored boyfriend". I frankly would like things to stand on their own. I'm sure Myolie would want that too.

^you should understand that rumours are part of a celebrities life.No celebrities are rumours-free therefore Myolie's not an exception.

Hey,just look at the bright side if Myolie had plenty of rumours that means the reporters are actually paying more attention to her so indirectly the reporters are actually helping her to boost up her popularity in a positive way of course(just ignore the negative news) smile
BBgirl
BBgirl
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri May 09, 2008 3:25 am

Totally agree with what BBgirl sis had said.. Rumours are a part of a celebrity's life. If there is not a single rumours at all, means that nobody will even care about that particular celebrity! On the other hand, I am glad to see Myolie having such rumours, of course not the bad ones, but those healthy ones! But of course, not every single seconds there must be a rumour . Once in a while is good..
Jessica
Jessica
Admin
Admin

http://myoliewu.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by deedeehu Fri May 09, 2008 8:52 am

"The reporters laughed that Myolie is not as fortunate as Patrick Tang and Selena Li, who can "date" in their new series" funny! ^.^
cute wig.. the shape of myolie's face goes with just about any hair style. its good to see her pairing up with others... it'll be refreshing... since, i already know she looks good with bosco onscreen i'm actually excited to see how kevin/wong hei & myolie's chemistry will be... .. .
deedeehu
deedeehu
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Fri May 09, 2008 11:18 am

haha... yah... i'm glad that Myolie's rumors are positive! At least like what the rest said... it is not about her fighting with someone, having a bad attitude, etc etc.. so all the pairings of her and Bosco (and if Kelvin gets into the picture) are actually considered positive as compared to the rest. She definitely can't hide away from any rumors because she is one of the top celebrities now.. so i think she would prefer her rumors with Bosco than having other negative rumors. there are definitely "politics" in such a big company...so it is good that Myolie is not involved in any of those rumors.. so she has a clean record which is very good for her.. and i think Myolie would definitely prefer positive rumors. She knows she can't hide from rumors.. since she is in the entertainment industry.haha.. if there isn't any rumors, then we will have to worry! because rumors also show how popular they are right, if not, the reporters won't bother following them around... And in fact, her rumors with Bosco is so good till they are actually benefiting from it! Companies love getting both of them to model for products and attending events together! haha.. it shows that everyone does love them as a couple... heh... and even if Tvb doesn't like artistes dating, they got to admit that the public does love myolie and bosco as a couple..haha
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Xue Sat May 10, 2008 11:16 pm

ohh hmmm ... kevolie sounds not bad too!! haha but wong hei and myolie ... ?? oh wells! i hope she will still get to have some scenes with bosco too! Hahaa. Oh oh and her wig! Doesn't look like a wig! Haha. it looks okayyyyy but i havent gotten used to it yet. haaa.. and whose that unfamiliar girl with bosco? o-o
Xue
Xue

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Sat May 10, 2008 11:31 pm

Xue wrote:ohh hmmm ... kevolie sounds not bad too!! haha but wong hei and myolie ... ?? oh wells! i hope she will still get to have some scenes with bosco too! Hahaa. Oh oh and her wig! Doesn't look like a wig! Haha. it looks okayyyyy but i havent gotten used to it yet. haaa.. and whose that unfamiliar girl with bosco? o-o

That is Aimee Chan, she is in the recently series "Catch Me Now".
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2