Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[12 May 08] Kevin and Myolie Dance as a Couple: Chemistry Ignites

+8
hermidude
go_myo
joyce20176
goldengater
soffiagiang
Caja
psycho 0805
hkangel
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[12 May 08] Kevin and Myolie Dance as a Couple: Chemistry Ignites Empty [12 May 08] Kevin and Myolie Dance as a Couple: Chemistry Ignites

Post by hkangel Mon May 12, 2008 9:44 pm

credits on.cc
[12 May 08] Kevin and Myolie Dance as a Couple: Chemistry Ignites Ncbrka02_20080512173650_big

LONGER TRANSLATION ADDED BELOW

Kevin and Myolie Dance as a Couple: Chemistry Ignites

The once "blind-at-dancing" Myolie Wu will be returning to Hunan tomorrow to continue competing in HunanTV/TVB's Strictly Come Dancing II competition. After many weeks of training, Myolie joked that not only has she fallen in love with dancing, but also her dancing partner Kevin Cheng, praising him to be very handsome.

Kevin Cheng Makes Bosco Wong Jealous

After cooperating in Strictly Come Dancing II, Kevin Cheng and Myolie Wu will reunite again to film TVB's new series "Burning Flames III" next month. After knowing Myolie had joked that she had fallen in love with him, Kevin laughed: "I will also have to fall in love with her for the next few months due to work, I might even make "someone" (hinting Myolie's rumoured boyfriend Bosco Wong) jealous!"

Another article from tungstar (Myo parts only): *NEW*

Kevin Cheng, Myolie Wu, Angela Tong, Nancy Wu, Kenneth Ma, Grace Wong and Derek Kwok attended the "Strictly Come Dancing II" 「舞动之星」选拔赛 function yesterday, where they performed live with Teacher Zhou the Cha Cha dance, all looking very competent with their new dancing skills.

Myolie expressed that from being someone who did not know how to dance, and finally to someone who is addicted to dancing, she finds her dancing journey very satisfying. Myolie will be returning to Hunan tomorrow to continue with the competition. When asked if she was scared that she will be eliminated, Myolie replied saying that it didn't worry her, as 200 million people would have already watched her dance, she is already very satisfied.

Myolie was then asked if she will fall in love with dancing partner, Kevin Cheng. Myolie honestly replied that at one point, she had fallen in love with him, and continued to joke that she really loved Kevin during their dance since he was so handsome. When asked whether Bosco Wong or Kevin Cheng is more handsome, Myolie complimented Kevin for his good looks and "electricfying" eyes.

Kevin also joked that he had fallen in love with Myolie during their dance. As for Myolie complaining that he hugged her too tightly, Kevin explained that it was because the story behind their dance was of Myolie dying, and that was why he was especially concerned for her. Kevin laughed that for the next few months, he will continue to "love" Myolie, as they will be collaborating for TVB's new series "Burning Flames III".

[12 May 08] Kevin and Myolie Dance as a Couple: Chemistry Ignites Ncbrka01_20080512173650_big
[12 May 08] Kevin and Myolie Dance as a Couple: Chemistry Ignites Ncbrka01_20080512172635_big
Kevin and Myolie get to know each other through Strictly Come Dancing II.

===============

胡杏兒鄭嘉穎舞出愛火花
【17:36】2008年05月12日

【on.cc專訊】 自稱「舞盲」的胡杏兒明天便要返回湖南繼續參加《舞動奇跡2》的比賽,經過多星期以來的訓練,她笑言已愛上跳舞甚至愛上拍檔鄭嘉穎,還大讚嘉穎靚仔。

鄭嘉穎激黃宗澤打爛醋埕
【17:26】2008年05月12日

【on.cc專訊】 鄭嘉穎與胡杏兒合作完《舞動奇跡2》後,下月又會合作拍《烈火雄心3》,他知道杏兒說愛上他後也講笑說:「未來幾個月開工都會愛上佢,可能會令『阿邊個』(暗指胡杏兒緋聞男友黃宗澤)呷醋呢!」

Tungstar article:

[05月12日香港讯]《舞动奇跡》「舞动之星」选拔赛(香港)今日在荷里活广场举行,出席的参赛艺员包括:郑嘉颖、胡杏儿、汤盈盈、胡定欣、马国明、 王君馨及郭政鸿,他们即场与周志坤老师齐跳Cha Cha,跳得有板有眼。杏儿表示由当初不懂得跳舞,到现在跳到上癮,觉得很有满足感,明天便要起程到湖南参加比赛,问到她可怕会被淘汰?杏儿表示不会担心,这个节目最少已有二亿人看过,满足感都很大。问杏儿会否爱上拍档郑嘉颖?她坦言有一刻爱上嘉颖,更笑言跳的时候好爱,爱到死,因为他很靚仔。问她觉得黄宗泽靚仔还是郑嘉颖靚仔?杏儿大讚嘉颖较靚仔,更指对方有电眼。嘉颖也异口同声因跳舞爱上杏儿,有指杏儿投诉她揽得太大力,他解释因为跳第二集舞是讲杏儿死了,所以他才会特别肉紧。嘉颖笑言未来几个月都会继续爱她,因为他们还要合作拍《烈火雄心》。
汤盈盈最近被踢爆已有「老公」,她解释纯粹一场误会,主要是她的跳舞拍档是内地演员高梓祺,由於内地人都爱称人做「老张」、「老陈」等,所以她便叫对方做「老高」,可是她国语不好,讲到像粗口一样,结果被人误会她叫对方做「老公」。盈盈不讳言参加这个比赛很辛苦,而且很容易受伤,她右边的肋骨也受伤了,照过x光后没有大碍,但中医就忠告她经常被人抬来抬去,分分鐘无得生,但她也得继续跳,笑言最多领养。

Last edited by hkangel on Tue May 13, 2008 6:34 am; edited 4 times in total
hkangel
hkangel
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[12 May 08] Kevin and Myolie Dance as a Couple: Chemistry Ignites Empty Re: [12 May 08] Kevin and Myolie Dance as a Couple: Chemistry Ignites

Post by psycho 0805 Mon May 12, 2008 10:48 pm

thanks for the translation!!! Kevolie look so good tgr bwahahaha

what event are they at? is it TVB's SCD promo?

psycho 0805
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[12 May 08] Kevin and Myolie Dance as a Couple: Chemistry Ignites Empty Re: [12 May 08] Kevin and Myolie Dance as a Couple: Chemistry Ignites

Post by hkangel Mon May 12, 2008 10:52 pm

I'm not really sure either... I think it's some SCD promo held in HK... maybe recruiting HK citizens to compete? (Wasn't there something about getting non-celebrities to compete too?)
hkangel
hkangel
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Caja Mon May 12, 2008 11:52 pm

Love the second pic,her pose is sooo cool happy
Caja
Caja
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

http://www.cajablogger.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by soffiagiang Mon May 12, 2008 11:58 pm

yep, her pose in the second pic was really cool, and Kevolie look so cute and comptiable together... hey Caja, yor banner is really cute, Myolie and Nancy look likes sisters
soffiagiang
soffiagiang
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Tue May 13, 2008 1:46 am

I am very, very happy to read this news. If they are going to leave the competition prematurely, I hope they will go out with a big "bang". At the same time, I'm hoping for a big miracle change to settle something.
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce20176 Tue May 13, 2008 1:56 am

Thanks, ohhh Kevolie so cutee!!! Nice poses.
joyce20176
joyce20176
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Tue May 13, 2008 2:01 am

"After cooperating in Strictly Come Dancing II, Kevin Cheng and Myolie Wu will reunite again to film TVB's new series "Burning Flames III" next month."

So, does that mean, TVB will allow Kevin and Myolie to complete their competition before returning to HK to film BF3? This is what the current article here is saying. If so, I am very please of TVB. If this is a ploy, then...
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Tue May 13, 2008 2:17 am

^ Yeah I noticed that sentence too! If this article is true then I'm quite happy, because Kevolie can go on!
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by hermidude Tue May 13, 2008 2:58 am

Myolie looks really pretty in these pictures...I don't know; I still need to get use to Kenvolie...Too bad for Boscolie.
hermidude
hermidude
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by swtaznlaydee Tue May 13, 2008 6:09 am

it seems like kevolie have more fun than nikki & kevin.

they play around more with silly sayings like "i love you" hahaha. *biased myolie fan*

swtaznlaydee
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by hkangel Tue May 13, 2008 6:35 am

Longer translation from tungstar added. Please see first post. up
hkangel
hkangel
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Tue May 13, 2008 9:17 am

I knew that performance of 5/9 had an effect on Kevin. I could see it in his body while doing the post interview. Kevin, you are the MAN!
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by WaterWonders Tue May 13, 2008 11:32 am

loll, the two of them are hilarious!!! I wouldn't mind have some kevolie rumours.. it's always boscolie = ="
WaterWonders
WaterWonders
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Tue May 13, 2008 6:09 pm

Group picture that day:

[12 May 08] Kevin and Myolie Dance as a Couple: Chemistry Ignites Wnep48p01cmixl3

Nancy with hair extensions.. see above.
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenbie Tue May 13, 2008 6:47 pm

Thanks for the news. Myolie seems very initiative with the loving Kevin jokes. Maybe she's using this chance to move on from the Boscolie rumours LOL

WaterWonders wrote:loll, the two of them are hilarious!!! I wouldn't mind have some kevolie rumours.. it's always boscolie = ="

You just NEVER get sick of repeating the same thing over and over again, WW LOL. You do that quite a lot even at JG =.=
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

http://www.joeygalaxy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Tue May 13, 2008 11:50 pm

*faint* haha..i can't believe that Myolie actually admitted that she did fall in love with Kelvin. She has always been so secretive about Bosco and herself..but now she is suddenly so open about it..
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Wed May 14, 2008 3:54 am

^ Haha I believe that is a joke.. because if you really like a person then you won't admit it especially not when the press is there to record it down.

As for Bosco I dunno why she never admit she had fallen in love with him like she did with Kevin.. or she has really fallen in love with Bosco, to hide the real truth by denying it (afraid of accidentally admitting it).. huh?
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by hkangel Wed May 14, 2008 4:07 am

LOL, she's just joking guys... -.-"

When Kevolie dances with each other, they have to "love" each other in order to bring out the necessary emotions (esp. emotional dances)... just like when they're acting in a series.
hkangel
hkangel
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce20176 Wed May 14, 2008 4:24 am

go_myo wrote:^ Haha I believe that is a joke.. because if you really like a person then you won't admit it especially not when the press is there to record it down.

As for Bosco I dunno why she never admit she had fallen in love with him like she did with Kevin.. or she has really fallen in love with Bosco, to hide the real truth by denying it (afraid of accidentally admitting it).. huh?

haha I like this theory, she afraid she might say something about her and Bosco, so she rather not say anything hehehe. Never tired of Boscolie's rumors hehe!!!
I know it just a joke to promote BF 3, Kevin, Myo, Bosco and even Aimee joke about it too. Dont faint Linnette sis haha.
joyce20176
joyce20176
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by WaterWonders Wed May 14, 2008 5:02 am

Wenbie wrote:Thanks for the news. Myolie seems very initiative with the loving Kevin jokes. Maybe she's using this chance to move on from the Boscolie rumours LOL

WaterWonders wrote:loll, the two of them are hilarious!!! I wouldn't mind have some kevolie rumours.. it's always boscolie = ="

You just NEVER get sick of repeating the same thing over and over again, WW LOL. You do that quite a lot even at JG =.=

LOL... cuz I sometimes post all at once.. so I still have the same chain of thought!

okies, I won't do that nemore bwahahaha
WaterWonders
WaterWonders
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenbie Wed May 14, 2008 10:35 am

Haha! You chain of thought last for a few weeks LOL

No, I'm jking la. Post whatever, but I was just picking on you haha
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by WaterWonders Wed May 14, 2008 10:53 am

>.> don't you always? haha just joking! wenbs like picking on everyone on Joeygalaxy cuz she's the admin! (haha, just joking la just joking)
WaterWonders
WaterWonders
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenbie Wed May 14, 2008 11:03 am

Lol nice advertisng techniques, WW LOL. You should study marketing instead! *rolleyes*

We should stop being OT haha.... GO KEVOLIE *rolleyes* LOL
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by WaterWonders Wed May 14, 2008 11:29 am

Wenbie wrote:Lol nice advertisng techniques, WW LOL. You should study marketing instead! *rolleyes*

We should stop being OT haha.... GO KEVOLIE *rolleyes* LOL

of course la! loveyeah haha, i highly doubt it's actually working though.. no one's joining JG oioi

yeah GO KEVOLIE! (no seriously, go kevolie! I'm bored of boscolie news (here I am again with my old boring statement) =P LOL) [at least it doesn't look like i'm OT *re* lol)
WaterWonders
WaterWonders
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next