Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[12 May 08] Kevin and Myolie Dance as a Couple: Chemistry Ignites

+8
hermidude
go_myo
joyce20176
goldengater
soffiagiang
Caja
psycho 0805
hkangel
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[12 May 08] Kevin and Myolie Dance as a Couple: Chemistry Ignites - Page 2 Empty Re: [12 May 08] Kevin and Myolie Dance as a Couple: Chemistry Ignites

Post by goldengater Wed May 14, 2008 1:16 pm

"Kevin also joked that he had fallen in love with Myolie during their dance. As for Myolie complaining that he hugged her too tightly, Kevin explained that it was because the story behind their dance was of Myolie dying, and that was why he was especially concerned for her."

This was a quote from the last paragraph of the above news by on.cc. I'm especially interested to understand this statement Kevin made to the public, "...behind their dance was of Myolie dying, and that was why he was especially concerned for her." This is probably taking from context in Chinese form, but could somebody explain? Would anybody take a chance and explain his "concerned for her" meant? Do you think he was affected by acting out this play or bother by the story itself? Just curious to know, that's all. Not a big deal. Thanks.
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

[12 May 08] Kevin and Myolie Dance as a Couple: Chemistry Ignites - Page 2 Empty Re: [12 May 08] Kevin and Myolie Dance as a Couple: Chemistry Ignites

Post by hkangel Wed May 14, 2008 1:30 pm

^ It means that in the dance story, Kevolie plays lovers, so when Myolie "dies" in the story, Kevin will therefore be concerned for her and hug her very tightly.
hkangel
hkangel
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Wed May 14, 2008 11:18 pm

Btw, what's joeygalaxy? how do we join?
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenbie Thu May 15, 2008 12:41 am

^ OT: LOL woohoo, we've successfully got Linn as one of our new members of joeygalaxy, ww haha. Joeygalaxy is just another forum... but dedicated to Joey Yung lol (if you know her that is, but I'm sure you do rofl). Feel free to register @ www.joeygalaxy.com if you're interested rofl

As much as I like Bosco.. Kevin is still the better looking one whenever they stand together LOL. I agree with go_myo that Myo is only joking about loving Kevin, if she truly did, she would've just kept it to herself haha. Well it's always the more you deny something, the more suspicious it is...And I think Myo has learnt her lesson with Bosco LOL... And it'll be too late to admit it now (as a joke) cause everyone would really believe it. Unless..... *keeps dreaming*
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

http://www.joeygalaxy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WaterWonders Thu May 15, 2008 12:26 pm

^LOL wenbs, it worked!!! Is Linn our newest member!? *goes to joeygalaxy and checks*

and wenbs, stop dreaming like you always do... (wait, you're ray's daughter no? I can see why now... *re*) I'm pretty sure either they both like each other or at least one side does... (or past tense 'did'). and haha, I wouldn't mind Myolie's statement "i love you kevin" being true :)
WaterWonders
WaterWonders
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenbie Thu May 15, 2008 3:36 pm

Linn hasn't registered yet >_< LOL.

How did you get that I'm Ray's daughter? What an insult!! Cause that would mean CC is my mum =.= NO WAY rofl

Now it's your turn to dream *RE* *slaps*
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

http://www.joeygalaxy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Fri May 16, 2008 3:47 pm

haha.. yeah.. i just saw the website.. now.. haha.. haven't visit this forum since internship started..lol..okok..i'll show my support by joining the forum when i get home tonight..lol..

And i think Kevin and Myolie are not serious about loving each other..haha.. if they are, they will never admit it!lol.. hence the suspicions that there is something going on between bosco and myolie!haha.. i'm such a boscolie supporter
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2