Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[22 Jun 2008] Myolie is afraid of troubling people

+7
linnette_zj
swtaznlaydee
goldengater
lollipop
awesomeitsjackie
Wenbie
go_myo
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[22 Jun 2008] Myolie is afraid of troubling people Empty [22 Jun 2008] Myolie is afraid of troubling people

Post by go_myo Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:44 pm

Source: on.cc

Myolie is afraid troubling people therefore she has done sufficient preparation

[22 Jun 2008] Myolie is afraid of troubling people F_1m_03b9ae0 loveyeah

[22 Jun 2008] Myolie is afraid of troubling people F_2m_bf09ece

Burning Flames III lately filmed an explosion scene, Wong Hei who acted as a firefighter, put on fire clothes and filming in the strong heat made it even more difficult. The series' scene is describing about Wong Hei's girlfriend Myolie Wu, she was worried about Wong Hei and hastily went to the fire scene to watch him, Myolie Wu expressed she showed understanding for the actors who played firefighters which is very hard, she guess when she does sufficient preparation she will avoid NG's which will bring people in trouble.

胡杏兒怕累街坊做足功課

劇集《烈火雄心III》近日拍攝爆炸場面,扮演消防員的王喜,穿起防火衣在酷熱下拍得倍加辛苦,劇情講述王喜女朋友胡杏兒,因擔心王喜而趕到火場查看,胡杏兒表示體諒扮演演消防員的藝員十分辛苦,故自己亦做足功課以免NG累街坊。

Additional news (translated by Wenbie)

Yesterday’s scene was about Wong Hei and Kevin Cheng getting injured when they were trying to rescue people from the fire. When they were both missing at the fire scene, Wong Hei’s girlfriend, Myolie, rushed to the scene to find out about the situation. In the end, Kevin had fainted while Wong Hei was severely injured causing him to fall into a coma. And because of that, Myolie and Kevin’s relationship started. When Wong Hei was asked about that particular scene, he laughed and said “No, I’m not dead yet, I will be rescued but I will be in a coma and when I finally wake up, I find out that my best friend, Kevin, and girlfriend, Myolie, are together. Then there will be a lot of things happening after that!”

In addition, Gallen Lo appeared at a quake disaster charity opening ceremony in Singapore yesterday. Since he is TVB’s big brother, he was asked to give comments about the current TVB newer generation of actors and actresses. He thinks that Charmaine is a strong person, Ron reflected himself back in the old days, Bosco’s appearance is not bad and Myolie has the heart to discover and understand her roles.

Gallen indicated that he has cooperated with Charmaine before and thinks that she is a hard working artiste who keeps on improving. However she has a lot of negative news giving her a lot pressure, which is why she has trained herself to be a strong person.

Myolie and Gallen are couples in the new series When Dog Loves Cats. Gallen said “she really has the heart to understand her characters, but people on the Internet keep criticizing her. I don’t agree that her acting is exaggerated. Everyone should give her a chance." As for Yoyo Mung, Gallen said "Whenever she's mentioned, I think of Ekin Cheng haha!"

Last edited by go_myo on Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:01 am; edited 2 times in total
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

[22 Jun 2008] Myolie is afraid of troubling people Empty Re: [22 Jun 2008] Myolie is afraid of troubling people

Post by Wenbie Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:17 pm

Wow so hasty with the news haha. Thanks. But there's going to be a lot more news about this 2moro ^^

In this scene, both Hei and Kevin gets injured (in the series) and Hei will be in a coma for a while... and during this time, Kevin and Myolie's relationship starts =_______=""""""""". However, no one knows which one Myolie is going to pick in the end.

Looks like it's going to be a breathtaking scene! Haha. And Ah Hei mentioned at an interview last time that the series will start off slowly developing on relationships from ep 12-20ish. And he said we have to be patient with it cause the last 10 episodes are the best which are filled with action packed scenes ^^
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

http://www.joeygalaxy.com

Back to top Go down

[22 Jun 2008] Myolie is afraid of troubling people Empty Re: [22 Jun 2008] Myolie is afraid of troubling people

Post by go_myo Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:44 pm

Well cool thanks for the additional useful informatie Wenbie!!

If Myolie starts a relation with Kevin during Wong Hei's coma she is mean! >.< I don't hope her character will be like that and hope she starts a relation with Kevin with a reasonable reason!

I'm so happy to hear there are 10 episodes of action packed scenes which makes an exciting ending!!! Wondering the ratings hihi.
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:01 am

I don't think myo would be "mean" to do that.. I mean she can help falling in love. But that would make kevin kinda mean, for stealing his best friend's girl. But Wong Hei was kinda mean to take myolie away from kevin in the first place. I'm a little over analyzing now smile
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipop Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:33 am

Wong Hei will be in coma?? I also hope there's a solid reason for Myolie to fall in love with Kevin. Maybe Kevin really takes care of her while Wong Hei is in comatose state. How long will Wong Hei be in coma anyways? Being the main character I doubt it would be long because the story needs firefighting scenes.

lollipop
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:19 am

I think the wording describing part of the story could be taken out of perspective. The reason is the way or manner this was written to describe the scenes. I don't know what's going to happen between Myolie's character and the two males' characters. Please don't jump to conclusion regarding Myolie's character yet. Do you all really think Amy Wong is going to do that to her? I know Amy mentioned that Myolie's character will be very different from what she has been characterized from previous stories. I would just sit and wait.

I am really excited with these three characters and I'm willing to just be patience and see and listen. Definitely, I will not jump the gun and start to self-analyze anything when I haven't even understand it yet. I didn't do that in "Tai Chi" with Myolie's character Ji Kwai and I'm not about to start with her character here. And I will continue to look forward to this newest story to be release in 2009. No matter how it will be, I will continue to support her forever and ever.

As for Kevin and Wong Hei, I'm really excited they are in this story as well. I could see that they are the two strongest stars that I have seen. Their reputations exceeded my expectation to make the story exciting. It is also the reason why I'm twiggling my thumbs and waiting for 2009. I frankly don't care to listen or read what was said about this story being weak, etc because of the lack of female casts. Myolie, Wong Hei, and Kevin will make this story strong. I could feel it in my bone.
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by swtaznlaydee Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:07 am

for me, the stars of the show is wong hei & myolie just like in "net deception". I am just neutral towards kevin. He may have improved in dancing, but he has yet to really impress me when it comes to acting.

Lmao. so true about ji kwai. I always thought it was a little funny to see big essays explaining ji kwai's lil actions. It doesn't take a genius to know the reasons behind her actions. She was supposed to selfish so let people hate ji kwai.

I think it's a lil funny that some people are assuming myolie's character is poorly written when they've just started filming. We don't even know the whole story behind myolie's character the other ones too yet.

swtaznlaydee
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:24 am

whoa...ok.. i guess everyone is just expressing their thoughts about the filming news..so let's chill yea..

i guess Myo's character will not be one that is "bad".. since she's the only main actress in this show, i'm guessing that her character will be good.. probably it is through this fire scene that Myo realises that she likes Kevin more than Wong Hei..who knows.. haha.. anyway, its just a show.. her character in this show doesn't reflect who she is as a real person.. :)
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho 0805 Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:05 am

It's said that before Wong Hei went into a coma, Kevolie already had "something" going on already.

ps消息:
ka那边说
1.其实星岛报道有错,成(喜GG)应该未昏迷时,宇盈(kc和杏儿人)也有点事了
2.还有另一个女仔倒追宇(kc)
Source: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=416200469

psycho 0805
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:23 pm

More pictures from 22/06/2008 filming:

[22 Jun 2008] Myolie is afraid of troubling people 111
[22 Jun 2008] Myolie is afraid of troubling people 211
[22 Jun 2008] Myolie is afraid of troubling people 311
[22 Jun 2008] Myolie is afraid of troubling people 411
i think that is Wong Hei lying on the stretcher..

Credits: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=416171259, 嘉周橙
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:18 pm

Wow! This story is going at a pretty fast pace so far. I wonder what episodes they are filming so far? Would anybody know?
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenbie Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:20 pm

Okay, all the additional news are kinda the same as last night’s. But I’ll just recap a little… (maybe you can add this in the first post, go_myo)

Yesterday’s scene was about Wong Hei and Kevin Cheng getting injured when they were trying to rescue people from the fire. When they were both missing at the fire scene, Wong Hei’s girlfriend, Myolie, rushed to the scene to find out about the situation. In the end, Kevin had fainted while Wong Hei was severely injured causing him to fall into a coma. And because of that, Myolie and Kevin’s relationship started. When Wong Hei was asked about that particular scene, he laughed and said “No, I’m not dead yet, I will be rescued but I will be in a coma and when I finally wake up, I find out that my best friend, Kevin, and girlfriend, Myolie, are together. Then there will be a lot of things happening after that!”

In addition, Gallen Lo appeared at a quake disaster charity opening ceremony in Singapore yesterday. Since he is TVB’s big brother, he was asked to give comments about the current TVB newer generation of actors and actresses. He thinks that Charmaine is a strong person, Ron reflected himself back in the old days, Bosco’s appearance is not bad and Myolie has the heart to discover and understand her roles.

Gallen indicated that he has cooperated with Charmaine before and thinks that she is a hard working artiste who keeps on improving. However she has a lot of negative news giving her a lot pressure, which is why she has trained herself to be a strong person.

Myolie and Gallen are couples in the new series When Dog Loves Cats. Gallen said “she really has the heart to understand her characters, but people on the Internet keep criticizing her. I don’t agree that her acting is exaggerated. Everyone should give her a chance." As for Yoyo Mung, Gallen said "Whenever she's mentioned, I think of Ekin Cheng haha!"

More pics:

[22 Jun 2008] Myolie is afraid of troubling people 20080623ming_1

[22 Jun 2008] Myolie is afraid of troubling people 20080623ming_2
^Kevin getting pulled out of the fire scene

[22 Jun 2008] Myolie is afraid of troubling people 20080623ming_3

[22 Jun 2008] Myolie is afraid of troubling people 20080623orisun

[22 Jun 2008] Myolie is afraid of troubling people 20080623atnext_1
This is such a BAD pic LOL

[22 Jun 2008] Myolie is afraid of troubling people 20080623wwp

[22 Jun 2008] Myolie is afraid of troubling people 20080622funz_004

[22 Jun 2008] Myolie is afraid of troubling people 20080622funz_007

[22 Jun 2008] Myolie is afraid of troubling people 20080622funz_006
^Rofl @ that sexy topless man behind Myolie LOL

[22 Jun 2008] Myolie is afraid of troubling people 20080622funz_005

(click to see full size)
[22 Jun 2008] Myolie is afraid of troubling people 20080616

Credits:
News source: Various
Pictures: myoliewu.org
-----
I don't think Myolie's role in BF3 is that mean LOL. It's probably the journalist trying to assume things. But I am sure there's going to be a reason why Kevin and Myolie starts their relationship during Wong Hei's coma.
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

http://www.joeygalaxy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:12 pm

^ haha.. i agree that they must have a reason to start the r/s
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by WaterWonders Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:15 am

thanks wenbs!

tsk tsk, Kevin and Myolie going out when Wong Hei was in a coma.. tsk tsk
WaterWonders
WaterWonders
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipop Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:51 am

^There'll be a valid reason for Myolie and Kevin go out yes I don't think the producer will make her wonderboy's character mean LOL happy

lollipop
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:05 am

Wenbie wrote:Okay, all the additional news are kinda the same as last night’s. But I’ll just recap a little… (maybe you can add this in the first post, go_myo)

I have added to the 1st post! yes
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by hkangel Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:19 am

Well, Myo isn't gonna start dating Kevin straight after Ah Hei's coma, right?

There'll be a period where Myolie will be staying by Wong Hei's side after the accident. But after a certain period of time, hopes will inevitably diminish as to whether he will wake up or not, and at this time Kevin kinda jumps in... and you know, typical TVB plotline oioi
hkangel
hkangel
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipop Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:47 am

^ Yeap if it follows the traditional coma storyline it would go that way, but usually this scenes are very emotional and it will be a good challenge for Myolie to prove to those antis out there :D

Realistically in my head it might go like this: Myolie and Wong Hei's relationship will drift apart when Wong Hei's in coma and Kevin's care might touch Myolie besides Kevin also has unrequited feelings for Myolie earlier but he gave up his love for Wong Hei's sake. Taking care of Myolie while Wong Hei's coma will make that feeling resurface, he's human after all.

lollipop
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by swtaznlaydee Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:11 am

I think, out of the new generation, gallen can only comment on raymond & myolie's acting because they were gallen's siblings in golden faith. well, for myolie, "when a dog loves a cat" & "at point blank" also. I don't remember Tavia & Ron being in any scenes with gallen in gf. Gallen seems really protective over myolie. Myolie is the only one where Gallen really goes into detail about her acting.

I wonder if gallen is fun to work with. I only know one of myolie's idols, wong hei, is fun to work with. It helps ease the nervousness of working with your idol if he likes to joke around.

Wow, Bf3 seems really fast-paced which I am glad. They're already filming the explosion scene that sent wong hei into a coma.

go_myo wrote:
Myolie and Gallen are couples in the new series When Dog Loves Cats. Gallen said “she really has the heart to understand her characters, but people on the Internet keep criticizing her. I don’t agree that her acting is exaggerated. Everyone should give her a chance."
V

Last edited by swtaznlaydee on Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total

swtaznlaydee
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by deedeehu Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:40 pm

the more i hear about bfiii the more i wanna watch it.. look at the pictures.. wow..
when is when dog loves cats airing? want to watch how gallen & myolie acts with the pets.
deedeehu
deedeehu
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:55 am

"Myolie is afraid troubling people therefore she has done sufficient preparation"

I'm lost in the translation of this title. I don't know what it mean as well. Could somebody enlightened me? Thanks.
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:36 am

^ Myolie is afraid that if she NG too many times, it will bring trouble to others so she makes sure that she does her preparation well.
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:54 am

Myolie is afraid of troubling people

I just want to make a comment about Myolie regarding this title:
"Myolie should have nothing to fear or afraid about troubling people."

I will not make any comments to back my statement up. I am pretty confident in the fact that she is better actress then she thinks to have concern about troubling anybody. If my comments here confuses anybody and it is not what I think it is, then I'll apologize, however, at the moment, I'll stand by what I just said here.

Last edited by goldengater on Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:03 pm

linnette_zj wrote:^ Myolie is afraid that if she NG too many times, it will bring trouble to others so she makes sure that she does her preparation well.
What is NG? What does NG mean?
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by hkangel Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:23 pm

NG is when the actors stuff up, and the directors yell out "Cut!" and they have to re-film the scene again. In other words, a "bad take".

I dunno what it stands for though... 'not good'??? :P
hkangel
hkangel
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next