Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[22 Jun 2008] Myolie is afraid of troubling people

+7
linnette_zj
swtaznlaydee
goldengater
lollipop
awesomeitsjackie
Wenbie
go_myo
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[22 Jun 2008] Myolie is afraid of troubling people - Page 2 Empty Re: [22 Jun 2008] Myolie is afraid of troubling people

Post by goldengater Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:25 pm

hkangel wrote:NG is when the actors stuff up, and the directors yell out "Cut!" and they have to re-film the scene again. In other words, a "bad take".

I dunno what it stands for though... 'not good'??? :P

thanks...i get it...never heard that before...a re-take is what I heard before in Hollywood..
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

[22 Jun 2008] Myolie is afraid of troubling people - Page 2 Empty Re: [22 Jun 2008] Myolie is afraid of troubling people

Post by linnette_zj Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:26 pm

^ haha.. yeah..it means.. not a good take i think
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:41 pm

Yay I have found the definition of NG bwahahaha

An abbreviation for No Good that was made popular by the anime Super Milk Chan. Especially one entire episode called "NG" wich acts as a blooper reel and we are shown outtakes or "NG" takes of scenes that where used many times in the series.

It also is not meant to gramerticaly correct. IE in the quote below the woman says "Absouletly NG", now, in english saying "Absouletly No Good" in the context of refusing a proposition would be incorrect. Thus, we can assume, that its not meant to be taken literal.
"What you serisouly want me to eat this?! Absouletly NG!!"
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:55 pm

^ahahha..go myo..thanks for the definition :D i think it will benefit goldengater.. He can understand it better now
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2