Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[16 July 2008] Hang Yee is afraid that the "crying" news will be mentioned again

+10
ice6angel
go_myo
lollipop
goldengater
Wenbie
swtaznlaydee
hkangel
joyce20176
awesomeitsjackie
linnette_zj
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[16 July 2008] Hang Yee is afraid that the "crying" news will be mentioned again Empty [16 July 2008] Hang Yee is afraid that the "crying" news will be mentioned again

Post by linnette_zj Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:56 am

Recently, Francis Ng revealed on TV that while filming TITS, there was a new actress crying and complaining to him that they need to rely on relationships to act. It was rumored that the person is Wu Hang Yee. That day, Wu Hang Yee was at TVB City filming Burning Flames 3. Once she heard that quesion, she couldn't control herself and said: " already answered over the phone, i have nothing to say, i have already responded, i said it was not me." After that, when she heard that TVB Zheng Jie( 曾 勵 珍 )had also responded to the incident, she responded anxiously: " is there a need to blow up the matter till so big!"

[16 July 2008] Hang Yee is afraid that the "crying" news will be mentioned again 20080716

Credits: myoliewu.org

Original Article:

[08/07/16 新聞] 馮仁昭四圍超:胡杏兒怕重提哭訴事件 (蘋果日報)

吳 鎮 宇 最 近 係 電 台 大 爆 當 年 拍 《 衝 上 雲 霄 》 時 , 有 位 女 新 人 向 佢 哭 訴 無 線 拍 劇 靠 關係 , 據 知 呢 個 人 就 係 胡 杏 兒 , 尋 日 胡 杏 兒 係 電 視 城 拍 《 烈 火 雄 心 III 》 , 佢 一 聽 到呢 個 問 題 , 就 控 制 唔 到 自 己 咁 話 : 「 已 經 電 話 答 咗 , 我 冇 野 講 , 已 經 回 應 左 , 我 講左 唔 係 我 。 」 之 後 佢 聽 到 無 線 珍 姐 ( 曾 勵 珍 ) 都 有 回 應 過 呢 件 事 , 佢 即 刻 好 緊 張 咁話 : 「 使 唔 使 搞 到 咁 大 件 事 ! 」

Last edited by linnette_zj on Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[16 July 2008] Hang Yee is afraid that the "crying" news will be mentioned again Empty Re: [16 July 2008] Hang Yee is afraid that the "crying" news will be mentioned again

Post by linnette_zj Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:57 am

^ sigh.. the reporters can't give her a break! She already said it wasn't her.. and i trust what she said.. ai yo... hope they will stop pushing her for an answer..
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[16 July 2008] Hang Yee is afraid that the "crying" news will be mentioned again Empty Re: [16 July 2008] Hang Yee is afraid that the "crying" news will be mentioned again

Post by awesomeitsjackie Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:16 pm

wow.. really harsh. Geez don't ask her if you won't believe her answer!! What's the point of asking if ether way you'll just think its her! its wasting her time tsktsk. haha i think you made a mistake linn..francis wu? lol.
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce20176 Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:22 pm

OMG why they have to keep harrass her and ask that question again *sign*, give her a break please people!!!
joyce20176
joyce20176
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by hkangel Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:53 pm

The title is so misleading. oioi

And come on! It's Apple Daily. You don't even know if Myo's responses are really her responses... Pointless news -.-"
hkangel
hkangel
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:54 pm

^opps.sorry..i didn't know how to translate the title.. erm.. any suggestions?

And thanks jackie, for noticing the error.. :D
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by hkangel Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:58 pm

No, no, I meant the Apple Daily title.
hkangel
hkangel
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by hkangel Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:03 pm

Oh yeah, linnette - could you swap the positions of the Chinese article with the English translated article, so that it appears correctly in the Portal?
hkangel
hkangel
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:13 pm

^ haha..oh.. sorry hkangel.. i thought u were talking about my translations..hehe... :P

Yeah.. i don't really like appledaily news..they always mislead people..
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:14 pm

hkangel wrote:Oh yeah, linnette - could you swap the positions of the Chinese article with the English translated article, so that it appears correctly in the Portal?

okies! Sure! Thanks! :D is it correct now?
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by swtaznlaydee Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:20 pm

I don't think we should translate from appledaily anymore. I want myolie news that's more credible.

swtaznlaydee
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenbie Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:43 pm

Thanks for the news Linn.

Didn't know this news would actually continue lol. Thought it died already. I guess HK media has nothing else to write about. And yea, I "hate" appledaily as well
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

http://www.joeygalaxy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:49 pm

@#$!!*&!@, I feel like going over to Appledaily newspaper and just...(I can't mentioned it here because it will be a crime)... I don't think I could say anymore b/c it's unprintable anyway...
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:04 pm

I agree with you goldengater, if they ask her once and she says no, why not just leave her alone? It's not like they'll get adifferent reply if they keep asking
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:10 pm

I know Myolie is an intelligent young actress and she has been in this industry long enough to know how to deal with matters such as this. I really believed this matter is so minute, it will be a waste for any artist to even be concern about it. And if she is smart, she would plainly just ignore Apple Daily. I hope she will just walk away, swinging her hips and flaunting her behind at them. That's it, just walk away and it won't get any worse. I don't think Myolie's career will be impacted. These kind of advantages goes on everywhere in the entertaiment industries all over the westernized world. Matter of fact, I don't see this as a career-ending matter at all to any artists. If this garbage of a newspaper, Apple Daily want to press it, Myolie should let them and let them ask those dumb questions, but she doesn't have to answer. That's my saying in this.
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:12 pm

And, one more thing... both Raymond and Kevin came out and provided morale support to her. Anybody knows what is my next question going to be?
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:15 pm

One more thing... did the article say that Apple Daily is in TVB City and kind of harassed Myolie on this subject? If so, where is TVB Management? Why aren't they out there to protect her?
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:27 pm

goldengater wrote:One more thing... did the article say that Apple Daily is in TVB City and kind of harassed Myolie on this subject? If so, where is TVB Management? Why aren't they out there to protect her?

They didn't harrass her la...haha.. chill.. they only interview her... and yes it is in TVB City.. but all these reporters have the right to interview the stars..and myolie is just being nice to respond to them... if she walks away, they will say that she's arrogant, blah blah blah... so i'm sure she knows what she is doing...

And kevin and Raymond were being interviewed about this..so they supported her! And they are close friends... i know what u are going to ask..if Bosco is interviewed about it, he will give her support too... but reporters will just say because Bosco is her rumoured bf, of course he will support her...anyways, bosco and Myolie are very close friends..so no point of arguing on that fact..and he will probably have already comforted her..since she mentioned in an interview that whenever she has problems, she will tel Bosco..
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipop Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:53 pm

Haha chill down..:P

The artists who gave their opinions so far were interviewed in public functions where the reporters can get hold of them. Its not like they suddenly called the reporters to give their opinion, its just that they make usse of the opportunity of being asked to voice out useful opinions and its a good thing :D.

In fact yesterday Catherine Tsang - a TVB executive attended a function and the reporters did ask her about this, I didn't remember her points however. Gallen and Stephen Chan was also asked about this when reporters covered their 'Be My Guest' filming.

I actually expect the reporters to ask opinion from more people especially powerful veterans like Paul Chun, Liza Wang who are close to Myolie but maybe the reporters can't get hold of them yet.

lollipop
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:20 pm

^haha..thanks lollipop! :D yeah... that was what i meant.. and yeah! i'm so happy that kevin, gallen and raymond spoke up for myolie! whooo! thats what friends are for man.. :D

Yeah... I'm sure Liza Jie's comments will give a great impact! :D i hope they can reach her...

PS, are u from HK lollipop? haha.. i didn't read the news about Catherine Tsang.. do u have it?
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:51 pm

They still continue with this matter... I wish Francis never said this..

Anyway hope more artists and veterans comes up and support Myolie, esp. those who have worked with her several times!
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:06 pm

^ yeah.. Francis had a slip of tongue.. and the reporters just blew it up..how considerate..
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipop Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:11 pm

haha linnette sis, no I'm not from HK but I just love to keep myself up-to-date with HK entertainment industry happy

The news was about BSS final episode filming but since Catherine Tsang is the producer there's some on her:
http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=561300

Producer of Best Selling Secrets responded to Francis Ng's recent remarks

Catherine Tsang,the producer responded to Francis Ng's recent comment about TVB artiste depending on connections to get jobs. She said "I think he (Francis) have thought too far and too much,real skills is very important. I used Francis Ng very frequently in the past,i will give him roles that he is suitable,i won't think of other things such as connections or fame."

Gallen and Stephen Chan during recording for "Be My Guest", but not related to Myolie just related to Francis Ng
http://www.batgwa.com/story.php?id=1055

When Gallen was asked if his return to TVB to film series means that he will be making more money, Stephen answered on his behalf and said that Gallen made more money during his early TVB years. Asked about Francis Ng (吳鎮宇)'s recent comments about TVB's pay offers being very low, Stephen pointed out that TVB is a multi-national company, so there are definitely other gains to be made through co-operation. Gallen agreed that with the popularity gained from working with TVB, other better paid job offers will be made from other companies.

lollipop
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipop Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:20 pm

I'd be great to see Liza Jie being interviewed since she's the closest veteran to Myolie and yeap her words will be very powerful.

I wish they'd interview Wong Hei too since he's working with Myolie now and he's not a 'new' actor, but the reporters seem more interested in his contrct status nervous

Yet being low key about this and not bringing up anymore is good too and let the matter be fast forgotten. The newspapers should stop bringing this up smile

There are people in other forum that said that Francis is being bitter because TVB refused to adhere to his pay demand before when he brought a script for TITS2, and TVB rejected his script. There're also people that said besides uttering his thoughts, he can also gain publicity for his series in other channel. However about these all I'm not too sure about.

lollipop
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by ice6angel Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:08 pm

But we can't all blame Francis though cause he never revealed who it was, and i guess the media jump too conclusion (meaning assumption) right? however i pity Myolie for getting this type of media attention. =S

ice6angel
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next