Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[4 July 2008] Isqueen Advertisement

+4
annboo23
go_myo
BBgirl
linnette_zj
8 posters

Go down

[4 July 2008] Isqueen Advertisement Empty [4 July 2008] Isqueen Advertisement

Post by linnette_zj Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:59 am

[4 July 2008] Isqueen Advertisement 128

[08/07/04 新聞] Keep住白滑肌膚拍廣告 胡杏兒為千萬考慮接泳衣騷 (太陽報)

Myolie was doing an advertisement on Skin Care Products. To match the products, she was wore a white dress to give a pure and clean image. Myolie has many jobs this year, once after another. She had earned a 7 digit figure so far. She hopes to be able to earn an eight digit figure next year, and may consider doing a swim wear advertisement.

Myolie's image has always been good and healthy. She is loved by the company and receives one serial after another. In addition, many advertisers love approaching her as their company or product ambassador. For this particular advertisment (Isqueen), she had to stand for a few hours, yet she didn't complain at all. The company is please with her. With regards to her fair and good complexion, she said:" i like to be pretty too. Since secondary 1, i have already started taking care of my skin. Actually, sleeping is the best solution if you want a good complexion. And with the use of your own suitable skin care products, the results will be even better! Before the filming of today' advertisment, i was busy filming Burning Flames 3, hence there wasn't enough sleep. Therefore, before that, i have been constantly doing Mask, and done enough preparation."

Aim to buy houses and be the owner

After all her hard work, Myolie has successfully earn a 7 digit figure this year. Very considerable! Although she is worried about the tax payments, but on the other hand, she hopes to earn an eight figure amount next year. When asked if she will accept swim wear advertisement and increase her income, she replied:"if there is a chance, i'll consider! I'm confident about my figure! But if i accept it, i will also see if it is healthy or not. If it is sexy in a healthy way then there is definitely no problem." Myolie said that usually she will put her money in a long investment plan and hope to reach her goal of buying a house soon.

[4 July 2008] Isqueen Advertisement 220

[4 July 2008] Isqueen Advertisement 317

[4 July 2008] Isqueen Advertisement 412

Credit:Myolie.org,太陽報, on.cc

Original Text:

胡杏兒日前拍攝護膚品廣告,為配合產品,她身穿白色吊帶裙上陣,形象清純。杏兒今年工作不斷,除頻頻接劇外,更獲廣告商垂青,難怪可勁賺七位數字酬勞。她期望明年可賺八位數字,更考慮接泳衣騷!

形象向來健康的杏兒,除得公司愛錫,一劇接一劇外,不少廣告商也喜歡找她擔任代言人。杏兒日前為護膚品牌拍攝廣告,即使企足數小時也沒有半句怨言,難怪深得廣告商歡心。杏兒於鏡頭前勁騷面頰至膊頭的白滑肌膚,她說:「我都好貪靚,中一開始已經識得護膚,其實訓覺係最好既護膚方法,再加埋岩自己既護膚品,效果更加會事半功倍。今次拍廣告之前,都忙緊為《烈火雄心III》開工,唔多夠訓,所以事前不斷敷Mask,做足準備工夫。」

目標買樓做業主

杏兒努力工作下,今年成功賺取七位數字酬勞,非常可觀!雖然她很擔心稅款會成天文數字,但另一邊廂又寄望明年可賺到八位數字,問到會否接泳衣騷增加收入?她說:「有機會都會考慮下!我對自己身材都有信心架!但如果接既話,都要視乎泳衣出黎既效果係咪健康,健康性感絕對不成問題。」杏兒自言賺到錢通常會作長線投資,更希望快些達成買樓的目標。
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[4 July 2008] Isqueen Advertisement Empty Re: [4 July 2008] Isqueen Advertisement

Post by BBgirl Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:05 am

^thanks for the translation linnette! smile

Hmm....I thought Myo had already reached her goal of buying a house.....she bought it for her dad right?? huh?

anywayz myolie looked really pretty in that white dress but her hairstyle looks weird!!I love the second pic lots blushy
BBgirl
BBgirl
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[4 July 2008] Isqueen Advertisement Empty Re: [4 July 2008] Isqueen Advertisement

Post by linnette_zj Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:06 am

^ haha..u r welcome! i think Myo is probably looking for her dream house. She bought a house for her dad though..
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:39 am

Yeah she had bought a house for her dad, but she wanna buy herself one too therefore she needs to save money =]

Thanks for the translations!!!
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by annboo23 Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:46 am

yeah i dont like her hair like that at all...not too flattering...
annboo23
annboo23
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:59 am

To each his/her own taste. I have no comment about her hairstyle. She looks pretty and elegant. I'm happy she knows how to take care of herself and her complexion. At the same time, I'm happy companies love to ask her to be their representatives for their products. I just hope she knows how to pick and choose what's best for her. And I like her personal long term goal as well. I hope she will reach it. Certainly, I wish her good luck and good fortune and most importantly, good health.

In a few days, I can't wait to watch her all sexy and provocative with Kevin.
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by WaterWonders Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:56 am

I personally don't really like her hairstyle here.. I think she would look even prettier with another style :P
WaterWonders
WaterWonders
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenbie Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:43 pm

Thanks Linn!!

Yeah Myolie has nice skinnn. I'm so jealous! Haha
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

http://www.joeygalaxy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Caja Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:35 pm

She looks weird with the hairstyle but I think its pretty cute on her blushy
Caja
Caja
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

http://www.cajablogger.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down