Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[6 July 2008] Megabox Function

+7
Caja
BBgirl
annboo23
awesomeitsjackie
joyce20176
Wenbie
linnette_zj
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[6 July 2008] Megabox Function Empty [6 July 2008] Megabox Function

Post by linnette_zj Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:39 am

[08/07/06 新聞] 胡杏兒被黃宗澤口花花抽水 (ONCC即時新聞)

The rumoured couple, Myolie and Bosco appear as a couple at a shopping centre function. Both of them were skipping on stage and Bosco even cheekily said that it is quite rare to see that Myolie's top has so little cloth. When Myolie was asked about Moses and Bernice breaking up and benefiting from it, she said it is only rumours so please don't say that.
[6 July 2008] Megabox Function 129
Myolie and Bosco was engrossed with their skipping (胡杏兒與黃宗澤玩跳繩,勁投入!)
[6 July 2008] Megabox Function 221
Bosco said Myolie's top has very little cloth.(胡杏兒被黃宗澤指件衫好少布。)

[08/07/06 新聞] 黃宗澤搵老婆要冇事業心 (ONCC即時新聞)

Bosco and Myolie were working together. And when it was mentioned the Bernice and Moses have broken up because the lady has placed her career as one of her top priorites, the reporter laughed that Myolie is also someone who places her career as one of the top priorities. Bosco laughed that they are just friends so it has nothing to do with him. And he said that as his girlfriend or wife, she does not need to be too career minded becaue he will take care of everything. He was asked if he will take care of Myolie for life, Bosco said she is also not his wife.

[6 July 2008] Megabox Function 318
Bosco said that he will take care of his wife for the rest of his life, forever. (黃宗澤話會照顧太太一生一世。)

08/07/06 新聞] 胡 杏 兒 :有 錢 男 人 最 吸 引 (蘋果動新聞) - Myolie: Rich guys are the most attractive

[6 July 2008] Megabox Function 131
Today, Myolie and her rumoured Boyfriend, Bosco Wong appeared as a couple at a Kowloon Shopping centre function. With regards to Moses and Bernice breaking up, Myolie agree that woman should catch hold of the opportunity to earn money. As for Bosco expressing that in the future, he will take care of his other half, Myolie said:"For a man to take care of his wife, it should be that way. Taking care of a man will never happen on me. Stable/Rich guys are most attractive. As for whether rumoured boyfriend, Bosco Wong is attractive, she said:"he's ok, just have to earn more first"

[08/07/06 新聞] 黃 宗 澤 : 會 供 養 女 友 (蘋果動新聞) Bosco: will take care of his girlfriend and her needs

Today, Bosco and rumoured girlfriend, Myolie appeared as a couple for a Megabox Function. With regards to the recent news about Bermo (as stated above), Bosco was asked if Myolie has that kind of career-minded ness and he replied:"I don't know. We are only friends"

When asked if he is worried that his girlfriend will be over concern about her career, he said:"Able to be my girlfriend and can get married kind, whether she is career minded or not,doesnt matter, because i will take care of her" As for whether he will take care of Myolie, he said:" why must i take care of her, i don't have a girlfriend yet. if she is my girlfriend, then we'll see."

Original Text:

[08/07/06 新聞] 胡杏兒被黃宗澤口花花抽水 (ONCC即時新聞)

【on.cc專訊】 胡杏兒與黃宗澤情侶檔出席商場活動,二人在台上齊齊玩跳繩,黃宗澤還口花花指很少見杏兒着衫好少布,問杏兒對於廖碧兒、陳豪甩拖可會有所得益,她表示只是傳聞,請大家不要這樣說。

[08/07/06 新聞] 黃宗澤搵老婆要冇事業心 (ONCC即時新聞)

【on.cc專訊】 黃宗澤、胡杏兒拍住上搵外快,談到廖碧兒和陳豪甩拖,是因女方事業心太重,記者笑杏兒也是事業心重的人,黃宗澤笑言只是朋友關係,與他無關,並揚言做其女友、老婆不需有事業心,因他會照顧一切,問到會否養杏兒?宗澤即指對方又不是他的老婆。

08/07/06 新聞] 胡 杏 兒 :有 錢 男 人 最 吸 引 (蘋果動新聞)

胡 杏 兒 今 日 與 緋 聞 男 友 黃 宗 澤 以 情 侶 檔 出 席 在 九 龍 灣 舉 行 活 動 , 對 於 近 日 有 傳 陳 豪與 廖 碧 先 分 手 , 她 同 樣 有 覺 女 人 應 把 握 光 陰 賺 錢 , 對 於 黃 宗 澤 表 示 將 來 會 養 另 外 一半 , 她 說 : 「 男 人 養 人 係 應 該 , 貼 錢 畀 男 人 絕 對 唔 會 發 生 我 的 身 上 , 有 經 濟 的 男 人 係 最 吸 引 。 」 至 於 緋 聞 黃 宗 澤 可 吸 引 , 她 說 : 「 佢 OK 喇 , 再 賺 多 D先 。 」

[08/07/06 新聞] 黃 宗 澤 : 會 供 養 女 友 (蘋果動新聞)

黃 宗 澤 今 日 與 緋 聞 女 友 胡 杏 兒 以 情 侶 檔 出 席 在 九 龍 灣 舉 行 活 動 , 對 於 近 日 有 傳 陳 豪與 廖 碧 兒 分 手 , 皆 因 女 方 事 業 心 重 , 問 到 杏 兒 可 會 同 樣 事 業 心 重 時 , 他 說 : 「 我 唔知 ! 我 地 只 係 朋 友 關 係 。 」

問 他 可 擔 心 女 友 太 過 有 事 業 心 , 他 說 : 「 做 得 我 女 友 又 會 結 婚 的, 有 冇 事 業 心 都 唔 係 太 緊 要 , 因 為 我 會 養 佢 。 」 至 於 會 否 養 杏 兒 時 , 他 說 : 「 我 做 咩 要 養 佢 , 我 暫 時 未 有 女 朋 友 。 如 果 佢 係 我 女 友 先 算 喇 ! 」

Credits:myoliewu.org,melodi

[08/07/06 新聞] 胡杏兒間接認黃宗澤男友地位 (星島即時新聞) - Myolie Wu indirectly admitted Bosco Wong as her boyfriend

Myolie wore a sexy sports bra-top and attended an event with rumoured boyfriend, Bosco Wong. Both of them even participated in a skipping game. although they have always deny their relationship, when mentioned about Bernice Liu being career minded, hence breaking up with Moses, Myolie 露出馬腳 (accidentally let something out?anyone can translate this?haha..) Bosco Wong commented that girls in the entertainment industry are mostly career minded (places their job on a higher priority), he said;"if my girlfriend or wife is career minded, i will respect her. If she wants, i'll also take care of her." asked if he will take care of Myolie, he played Tai Chi:"but we have no relationship" Myolie admitted that she is career minded, but suddenly said:"actually now, even if one gives birth at 40, its not late also" mentioned that Bosco is willing to take care of his future wife but her, she laughed and said, it is natural for man to take care of woman but she doesn't need him to take care of her. When asked if Bosco is attractive because he said he will take responsibility, Myolie smiled and said he needs to earn more first, because she hopes her other half is financially stable. Between the conversation, she indirectly admitted that Bosco Wong as her boyfriend.

Original Text:

胡杏兒穿上運動Bra-Top性感服飾與黃宗澤以情侶檔出席活動,2人更即席參與跳繩。雖然他倆一直不認拍拖,但談到廖碧兒因事業心重而與陳豪分手的消息時,胡杏兒就露出馬腳。
黃宗澤指做得娛樂圈的女仔都是事業心重,他說:「若我的女友或太太事業心重也會尊重她,如果對方要求亦會養她。」問到會否養杏兒?他又大耍太極:「但我們沒有關係喎!」杏兒承認事業心很重,但突然又說:「其實現在40歲生BB也未算遲呀!」提到黃宗澤自言肯養老婆但不肯養她,她笑稱男人養女人是天經地義,但自己不用對方養;續問黃宗澤如此負責任是否有吸引力,杏兒又笑指對方要賺多些錢先,因她希望另一半是經濟獨立的人。言語之間,間接認黃宗澤的男友地位。

Credits: myoliewu.org

P.S Boscolie friends, did u see that line in red??hahaha.. bwahahaha

Last edited by linnette_zj on Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:22 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : More news!!!)
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[6 July 2008] Megabox Function Empty Re: [6 July 2008] Megabox Function

Post by Wenbie Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:22 am

THANKS LINN! Woohoo finally Boscolie news ^^. They always make my day/night feel less crappy haha.

Myo looks so pretty. Her expression is so sexy LOL

[As for whether he will take care of Myolie, he said:" why must i take care of her, i don't have a girlfriend yet. if she is my girlfriend, then we'll see."]

Haha I love how his answers are so open ended. It's like answered = not answered.

Anyway, hope there will be more pics 2moro ^^
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

http://www.joeygalaxy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce20176 Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:26 am

Thanks Linn sis for the news and translation, woo hoo Boscolie's news finally, pretty pictures!!! hehe they are so funny, I love their answers, it's like not really an answer haha.
joyce20176
joyce20176
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:31 am

I love Bosco's ending answer!! He's hinting if she is my girlfriend, so is that yes or no? lol!!
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by annboo23 Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:11 pm

wow shes so pretty...and she has such a nice body...i wish i had that body...hehhehe.... blushy
annboo23
annboo23
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:54 pm

Yeah! i love Bosco's answer too..its like..oh..there's a chance that myolie might be his girlfriend... haha...

But its like..if Myolie is really his girlfriend now, she will be feeling so sweet that he said he will take care of her for life
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:50 pm

I know, even if she isn't she knows Bosco likes her, I mean everyone can seee that he does...and she does xD she'd feel really happy inside to know that she has a man to take care of her...and isn't that one of the things she looks for in a guy? o.0? She wahts a guy that can take care of her, and is mature, that's why she prefers someone older, and Bosco's like don't worry, I can take care of you for the rest of your life!! lol!
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by BBgirl Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:58 pm

WOW!!Sexy Myolie!! blushy lol

Bosco's quote
"why must i take care of her, i don't have a girlfriend yet. if she is my girlfriend, then we'll see."

^What an answer nervous
Is just as if the question wasn't answered at all....lol he's smart....I think artist are trained by professional to answer question carefully from reporters huh?
BBgirl
BBgirl
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Caja Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:33 pm

She look supper hot in the second picture!! smile
Caja
Caja
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

http://www.cajablogger.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:08 pm

yeah! i like the second pic too.. think she looks cool like that.haha..she does know what angle makes her look nicer
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:44 pm

Bosco & Myolie Skip To Working Date

6 July 2008
Emma Lam

[6 July 2008] Megabox Function 130
Rumoured couple Myolie Wu (胡杏兒) and Bosco Wong (黃宗澤) were out on another working date today, appearing at a promotional event at the MegaBox mall in Kowloon Bay.

Some of the activities at the celebrity challenge included a demonstration of skipping and Myolie certainly dressed for the occasion in a little sports top that showed off her slim waist. Bosco commented that he had never seen her dressed this way before, but said that she still looked great.

Bosco was asked what he thought about the rumours that Bernice Liu (廖碧兒) had negotiated a split from rumoured boyfriend Moses Chan (陳豪) because she wanted to concentrate on her career. Bosco said that he did not know about their relationship, but he personally did not mind if his girlfriend was very career-minded. As for whether or not he saw Myolie as a career-minded woman, he replied that he and Myolie are just friends, but she is ok.

Myolie said that women need to make the most of their career when they are in their prime, so getting married in their thirties is not a problem. She added that she wishes for her boyfriend to have sufficient financial ability.

Credits: http://batgwa.com/story.php?id=1026
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:54 pm

[08/07/07 新聞] 如Bosco攬女會否不開心?胡杏兒叫救命 (am730)- If Bosco is with other girls, will you be unhappy? Myolie shout for help

Bosco and Myolie wu attended a sports challenge event as a couple yesterday, and even did a demonstration on skipping. When mentioned that Myolie was sexily dressed, rumoured boyfriend laughed and said he felt surprised too.

As for the news saying that Bernice Liu has broken up with Moses Chan because she is career minded, Bosco said that he doesn't mind his girlfriend being career minded. And when said that if the girlfriend is career minded, it will be difficult for her to take care of others, Bosco smiled and said:"i have maid, assistant and my mom to take care of me, i will take care of my wife!" Myolie admitted that ladies must grab hold of the opportunities during their prime and marrying at 30 plus is ok. Reporters laughed and said because she already has a boyfriend so she is not worried. She responded:"No/not like that". Reporters said:" Bosco said that he will take care of his wife" Myolie:"i don't know" Myolie also expressed that she hopes her boyfriend is financially stable, but she felt that Bosco needs to work harderto earn more money. When it is mentioned that Bernice and Moses break up might bring more couples jobs to her and Bosco, Myolie said that it is two different things and Bosco and her does not have many couples job anyway.

Besides that, there are rumours that Vivien Yeo cried when she saw her rumoured boyfriend with other girls at Ms Lok's birthday party and needed Bosco and Myolie to console her. Myolie denied and said:"its not like this. Vivien misses her home and family."

R: "did you see Eric with other girls"
M:"no, didn't see"
R:"If Bosco is with other girls, will you be unhappy?"
M:"doesn't matter"
R:"so generous?"
M:"Help! I don't know how to answer!"

Original Text:

黃宗澤(Bosco)及胡杏兒昨日以情侶檔出席《星級奇藝運動大挑戰》,更即場示範跳混合繩。杏兒昨日露出纖腰,談到她穿得性感,緋聞男友Bosco笑言看到也感驚訝。

對於有報道指廖碧兒因事業心很重,而與陳豪協議和平分手,Bosco坦言不介意女友事業心重,談到如女友以事業為重,便很難照顧別人,Bosco笑說:「我有工人、媽咪同助手照顧,我會養老婆!」杏兒則認為女性要把握光陰,30多歲也可以結婚,記者笑指她有男友才不會擔心,她即說:「唔係!(Bosco 話會養老婆喎!)我唔知道。」杏兒又表示,要求男友有經濟能力,不過她覺得Bosco還要努力賺多些錢。談到廖碧兒如和陳豪分手,廣告商便有可能轉找 Bosco及杏兒,杏兒表示:「係兩回事,我哋都唔係有好多情侶檔工作。」另外,有傳楊秀惠在樂易玲的生日派對中,看到緋聞男友孫耀威攬女而落淚,更需 Bosco及杏兒安慰,杏兒對此否認說:「唔係咁樣,秀惠有思鄉病,佢掛住屋企人啫。(見唔見到孫耀威攬女?)見唔到。(如果Bosco攬女,你會唔會唔開心?)冇所謂。(咁大方?)救命呀,我唔識得答!」
Credits: myoliewu.org, melodi
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenbie Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:36 pm

Thanks for the additional news Linn!!

LOL it's funny when Myolie said "gau meng ah, ng sik duk dim daap". Sometimes these reporters are pretty annoying with their silly questions LOL

More pics here:
https://myolie-wu.forumotion.com/photo-gallery-f6/6-july-2008-megabox-function-t398.htm
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:10 pm

^ haha..yeah! what do they expect her to say right.. YES YES?haha
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by happii Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:43 pm

She's soo damm HOT!
happii
happii
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by Caja Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:52 pm

More piccies here ~~~ http://tvbchinesenews.blogspot.com/2008/07/blog-post_1167.html
Caja
Caja
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

http://www.cajablogger.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:54 am

HAHAH!! I love her answer! 'Help! I don't know how to answer!' its like.... I don't want to say no, cuz i'd be lying, but I don't want to say yes, because then that's admitting to much! Help me Bosco!hahahaha how cuuute.

Oh my gosh!!!!!! I LOVE THE LINE IN RED you posted, linnette!! That's so cool!!! Did she really say that Bosco was her boyfriend?!!!
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenbie Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:35 am

^ Nah, to me, it seemed like it was just the journalist's point of view. They like to twist their words haha.
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by WaterWonders Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:01 am

LOL! thanks linn for the news! that's a pretty cute response XD
WaterWonders
WaterWonders
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:40 pm

^ u r welcome!

awesomeitsjackie: nah... like Wenbie said..its the journalist's assumption..she didnt say exactly that Bosco is her boyfriend. haha...
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipop Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:05 pm

LOL they have witty responses.

Yeap Myolie didn't admit to anything and Bosco doesn't fit her description yet since she wants a rich boyfriend LOL

lollipop
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:10 pm

^haha. But Bosco is rich! He was on the top ten earners last year! number 9...but Myolie was number 4! haha Iguess he's not as rich as her xD
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by BBgirl Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:12 pm

^lol Myolie's description for a boyfriend always change.....the last time I remember her saying in an interview(the monalisa ad@TVBE) that wealth is not really important to her,what matter most is the "feeling" but now she says she wants a rich bf lol nervous
BBgirl
BBgirl
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:15 pm

^ Haha Myolie seems like she's really picky bwahahaha
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipop Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:58 pm

I don't think Bosco is rich yet LOL..I heard before he said he still don't have enough to buy his dream house..he makes so much less money than Myolie..Even Myolie said he needs to earn more money

Haha Myolie wants someone who's rich and older than her

lollipop
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next