Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[12 July 2008] Francis Ng interview, Myolie is involved

+10
Wenbie
goldengater
WaterWonders
PinkAngel
swtaznlaydee
toby
awesomeitsjackie
lollipop
hkangel
go_myo
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[12 July 2008] Francis Ng interview, Myolie is involved - Page 2 Empty Re: [12 July 2008] Francis Ng interview, Myolie is involved

Post by Wenbie Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:55 pm

I don't think Francis was pointing at any female actress. It's just Appledaily adding fire into it (adding someone popular so people can read/buy their paper).

I didn't know TVB artiste never received acting training =/. Shouldn't TVB organise their own training lessons for juniors and seniors once in a while?

But yeah, Francis and Sandra shouldn't have criticized the newer actors/actress for inexperience acting... They were once new too =.=.
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

http://www.joeygalaxy.com

Back to top Go down

[12 July 2008] Francis Ng interview, Myolie is involved - Page 2 Empty Re: [12 July 2008] Francis Ng interview, Myolie is involved

Post by goldengater Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:42 pm

Come to think of it, I thought TVB does have some kind of acting school of its own. I recalled coming across a video, either in youtube of a classroom type training class with new and semi-new TVB artists in it and there is an instructor involved in teaching how to act, etc.
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:28 pm

There are training classes of TVB, I know Tavia Yeung and Raymond Lam both are from the training classes graduated as well.. But the Miss HK participants don't need training classes as they start off with minor roles and improve by yourself by gaining experience like Amy Chan.
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:46 pm

Thanks go_myo for the translations! Its so irritating.. why are they pulling Myolie into this? tsk tsk.. don't they have anything else to report? And Francis... why is he saying such things after so long? ai yooooo....poor Myolie...

And cheers to Raymond for standing up for Myo!!! haha..is there a radio interview or clip of it? :D
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by hkangel Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:08 am

More support for Myolie... this time from Kevin loveyeah

另外,吳鎮宇日前在電台大爆曾有女演員稱拍劇是靠關係,被指疑是暗指胡杏兒,嘉穎表示他所認識的杏兒並非如此,每場戲都會熟讀劇本,亦不認同在無線拍劇要靠關係,他又認為藝人無實力、得不到觀眾認同也不能長久。

Quick translation:

Francis Ng revealed on the radio the other day that an actress said that connections are needed to film series, and hinted that it might be Myolie Wu. Kevin said that the Myolie he knows is nothing like that, and added that Myolie is well prepared for every scene she films, learning the script beforehand.

He also disagrees with Francis's statement about having to rely on connections in order to film series at TVB. He said that if an artiste does not put in the effort/hard work, and does not gain the audience's approval/acceptance, then he or she won't be able to last long (in the industry).

===============

Go Raymond and Kevin! smile
hkangel
hkangel
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:14 am

Yes what Kevin said is totally true, without hard AND with approval of audience you can't last long.. like Toby Leung (who is new to the entertainment industry because of her father who is high executive of TVB).. well if she is not accepted by audience and she does not do well.. TVB producers won't cast her in series.

Hopefully more actors / actresses support Myolie by telling the press how they think Myolie is and that Francis is not talking about Myolie. This makes the magazines shut up about it and stop spreading around the rumours.
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:59 am

yea, they should have some female actresses interviewed to get both point of views (e.g: Bernice or Tavia)
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:25 pm

I agree with Kevin too.. :) no matter how one depends on the relations, at the end of the day, if he/she is not good, then he/she won't last long too.

Like go_myo said.. Myolie has started with small roles before slowly moving up. She has proven herself and gained experience along the way.

I think the reporters are just adding fuel to the report and getting people to speculate who that artiste is....
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipop Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:56 pm

They should interview some veterans artistes too to support Myolie.

lollipop
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:04 pm

yea, Gallen should stand up for Myolie, since they have a series coming out..
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by swtaznlaydee Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:29 pm

awesomeitsjackie wrote:yea, Gallen should stand up for Myolie, since they have a series coming out..

haha. Gallen already stood up for myolie recently. Reporters asked gallen about what he thinks about the new generation actors/actresses & the only one that he really went into detail about their acting was myolie's. He didn't have to, but he did it anyways.

https://myolie-wu.forumotion.com/daily-news-f5/22-jun-2008-myolie-is-afraid-of-troubling-people-t383.htm

swtaznlaydee
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:31 pm

Oh, thank you, swtaznlaydee! Hha, I forgot
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by guesswho Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:05 am

I start to like Myolie when I watched TITS. She has alots of screen times in there. I don't believed it was her. Always support Myolie.
I hope her future is not affected by this article.

guesswho
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by hajience Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:24 am

Hm... Yea. It's quite wrong of Francis to reveal half of the story and just leave the other half to the media to make their guesses. He should have guessed that actresses involved in that particular show are bound to get dragged into this mess that he created. But perhaps, it was a slip of the tongue? Maybe that was just the example that came into his mind when he was speaking and he didn't exactly think about the consequences.

Haven't really watched lots of his shows. The only show that I can remember that I watched with him it was Old Buddy Times and I don't really like him in Old Buddy Times. Oops. But I'm sure seeing all the old artistes from the very own station criticising, TVB is bound to do something.

I believe that Myolie wouldn't have said such a thing. She doesn't appear like one who will make such ridiculous comments. Besides, they did call her to ask if she was the one and she denied it. So yea... I guess, people should believe her. I'm just worried that this 'news' will affect the ratings for the upcoming show. The timing that this 'news' is published is simply so wrong. Hope that the audiences are not easily influenced..
hajience
hajience
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/hajience

Back to top Go down

Post by hermidude Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:58 am

I'm so sorry for Myolie..Hope she is taking this well...Life as an artist is so vulnerable.
hermidude
hermidude
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:35 pm

^ Yeah... i hope that the TVB executives will clarify this matter before jumping into any conclusion. Hope Myolie's career will be fine! :D
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenbie Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:08 pm

hajience wrote:Maybe that was just the example that came into his mind when he was speaking and he didn't exactly think about the consequences.

It's hard believe he could slip anything like considering that he has been in this industry for so long and would know the consequences of it. He obviously didn't care about anyone and just wanted to criticise TVB.
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

http://www.joeygalaxy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2