Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[16 July 2008] Hang Yee is afraid that the "crying" news will be mentioned again

+10
ice6angel
go_myo
lollipop
goldengater
Wenbie
swtaznlaydee
hkangel
joyce20176
awesomeitsjackie
linnette_zj
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[16 July 2008] Hang Yee is afraid that the "crying" news will be mentioned again - Page 2 Empty Re: [16 July 2008] Hang Yee is afraid that the "crying" news will be mentioned again

Post by linnette_zj Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:59 pm

Yeah... in a way Francis didn't directly say who and the media jumped right into conclusion..but it wasn't very tactful of him saying that.. poor Myolie got dragged into this.. i hope the media will move the attention somewhere else... not as if they can get an answer out of it.. i mean.. what do they want Myo to say? YEAH I DID IT? -_-"' they are just building a mountain out of a mole's hole...haha...i hope i use it correctly..
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[16 July 2008] Hang Yee is afraid that the "crying" news will be mentioned again - Page 2 Empty Re: [16 July 2008] Hang Yee is afraid that the "crying" news will be mentioned again

Post by go_myo Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:03 pm

I hope Francis himself read those magazine scans and seeing that reporters hinted is Myolie, he is the one knowing who the actual actress is he should stand up & support Myolie by telling the press it's not Myolie. So they leave Myolie out of this at least..
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by hermidude Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:14 am

I "hate" Francis for spoiling Myolie's image. I agree with you Go_myo, I think Francis should stand up for Myolie and defend her. Very unfair for him to threat his co-actress like that. Myolie would not have hurt him anyway.
hermidude
hermidude
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipop Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:53 am

^ I agree too. I think if Francis himself that clarify the misunderstanding this matter will cool down. Why aren't the reporters go and interview him anyway? He knows best.

lollipop
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by PPearl Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:03 am

goldengater wrote:And, one more thing... both Raymond and Kevin came out and provided morale support to her. Anybody knows what is my next question going to be?
Oh, where can I find this news? I am a Rayolie fan and it makes my heart beat to know Raymond stood up for her! But yah, I felt sorry that Myolie got dragged into this. Hope this news die quickly.
PPearl
PPearl
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by swtaznlaydee Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:08 am

I think myolie's closest veteran's friends are Gallen(overprotective brother), Wong Hei(husband), Liza(mother in law) & Paul Chun(loving father). lols. All have collaborated with Myolie 3 times. I don't think any other veteran has collaborated with myolie as much. ;p

swtaznlaydee
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by WaterWonders Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:37 am

hkangel wrote:The title is so misleading. oioi

And come on! It's Apple Daily. You don't even know if Myo's responses are really her responses... Pointless news -.-"

I agree... the title is quite misleading.. and plus like you said.. it's apple daily, notorious for exaggerating things
WaterWonders
WaterWonders
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:11 am

PPearl wrote:
goldengater wrote:And, one more thing... both Raymond and Kevin came out and provided morale support to her. Anybody knows what is my next question going to be?
Oh, where can I find this news? I am a Rayolie fan and it makes my heart beat to know Raymond stood up for her! But yah, I felt sorry that Myolie got dragged into this. Hope this news die quickly.

Its in the previous news.. :D
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by swtaznlaydee Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:17 pm

Reiyi from asianfanatics defending myolie:wave

Francis said a young actress complained to him (while crying) that "acting now is not about skills or talent but about connetions or relationships". Francis Ng never mentioned any names. There was no indication or hint at all in the conversation on who the actress it. Francis only said that actress acted pretty well. The reporter just speculated it's Myolie. That is the reporter's own view.

I feel sorry for Myolie. Francis never mention any names in the interview. There was no hint at all that it's Myolie. The only other comment Francis gave about this young actress was that she acted pretty well. So, if the Myolie haters believe it's Myolie, then you guys should also accept that Myolie is a good actress.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hehe. I think reiyi's comments are unbiased, because I don't see him/her as a biased myolie fan. What reiyi says makes sense, anyways.

swtaznlaydee
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:43 pm

awesome! that's so true too, thanks for sharing swtaznlaydee!
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by PPearl Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:16 am

[quote="linnette_zj]

Its in the previous news.. :D[/quote]

Oh, thank you. yes
PPearl
PPearl
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by hkangel Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:36 am

Sigh, I knew it.

Both the Francis Ng articles have been posted elsewhere, and now fans think it's Myolie, esp. this article which is written in a biased way already.

Gees.
hkangel
hkangel
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by swtaznlaydee Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:02 am

I don't blame Francis. It's all on the reporters' speculations. So, I hope fans of Myolie don't hate Francis too much.

swtaznlaydee
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:04 am

PPearl wrote:[quote="linnette_zj]

Its in the previous news.. :D

Oh, thank you. yes[/quote]

u r welcome! :D
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:07 am

hkangel wrote:Sigh, I knew it.

Both the Francis Ng articles have been posted elsewhere, and now fans think it's Myolie, esp. this article which is written in a biased way already.

Gees.

Yeah..i agree! sigh..hopefully the reporters will stop this.. and not bring it up again during WDLC promos.. it will be so irritating if they did that
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by annboo23 Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:10 pm

you know i hate to say this...but are people forgetting that her good friend michelle was also in that series...just becuz myolie is the only one left from that series who is a girl...flora isnt filming anymore...and michelle isnt with tvb either...so why would people even assume its myolie...do people just love to hate her...why must they always have to find new things to ruin this girl career...even though i highly doubt this would...but to always bring her down...sheesh i just dont get it....all she wants to do is act and i think shes doing a pretty good job...so people just need to back off and stop making all these assumptions that its her...but lets say if it was her...so what...what was said wasnt necessary untrue...without connections some of them wouldnt even get far...and you guys know that there are lots of actors out there that are pretty good but are never given a chance to ever become lead...why...one they might not have the looks...two they DONT HAVE THE CONNECTION...

sorry for the ranting but i just get really frustrated that this stupid things somehow always connect to myolie...just go pick on someone else already...sheesh...
annboo23
annboo23
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:20 pm

^ yeah! haha... and its like.. even with connection, they still need to depend on their own talents and abilities... if they are not good at all, no matter how much connection they have, its not able to help them at all.
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2