Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[19 July 2008] Gallen big praises Myolie Wu being mature

+9
WaterWonders
swtaznlaydee
goldengater
awesomeitsjackie
joyce20176
soffiagiang
Wenbie
linnette_zj
go_myo
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[19 July 2008] Gallen big praises Myolie Wu being mature - Page 2 Empty Re: [19 July 2008] Gallen big praises Myolie Wu being mature

Post by Wenbie Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:44 am

^ That was Mr Diana... Still my favourite series of all times haha!

Aww the miniature schnauzer is sooo cuteeeeee
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

http://www.joeygalaxy.com

Back to top Go down

[19 July 2008] Gallen big praises Myolie Wu being mature - Page 2 Empty Re: [19 July 2008] Gallen big praises Myolie Wu being mature

Post by swtaznlaydee Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:22 am

Gallen Lo and Myolie Wu : working with cats and dogs

Gallen and Myolie were attending one of the promotional activities for " When A Dog Loves A Cat" 《當狗愛上貓》 in Olympian City yesterday. They had fun dressing the animals up. Gallen pointed out that there are very few TV series in regards to working with pets which is why when he was approached to take part in the series, he agreed right away. He had thought about adopting a puppy but because he would hardly have time to look after it he abandoned that idea. The reporter asked Gallen if everything is fine now, he said he was okay and thanked the reporter for asking but it was private and he didn't want to talk about it.

Gallen and Margie Tsang had to wait for half an hour for Myolie because she was late, but when she arrived she was very apologetic. She explained that she had to film Burning Flame III《烈火雄心》and had already informed them that she would be late. In order to prove she was not lying, she asked the producer 關永忠 to prove it.

Source:MingPao
Tranlator:dragon888@http://www.asianvn.com

I found another news article. xD

swtaznlaydee
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:44 am

In this kind of line of work, she never seems to have a day off except when she is not filming anything, am I correct in this assumption? It's always 7 days a week, over 10 hours a day each day, day and/or night, right?
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:00 pm

^ it depends on the schedule.. if they have a tight schedule to finish up the production.. then they will have to work non stop to complete it within the dateline set.. but of course TVB makes sure that the crew has enough rest too.. and i think they may have off days too.. once in awhile... and they only have to be around when they are in the particular scene...
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:01 pm

thanks swtaznlaydee for the article and pictures!

haha..myolie and Gallen look so cute in their dressing..
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by swtaznlaydee Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:38 am

Gallen Lo and cast promotes new TVB drama, When A Dog loves A Cat
Sunday July 20, 2008 Hong Kong
Source : Mingpao,Oriental Daily
Translated By Edward @ Http://asianuniverse.net

Gallen Lo,Myolie Wu,Margie Tsang,Sharon Luk and Lui Fong were promoting their new drama, "When A Dog loves A Cat" yesterday. The cast were confident that the drama would be attrative as the theme is about pets and animals.

The artiste were at Olympian City shopping centre yesterday to promote their new drama which will be airing on monday. The promotional event is an animal fashion show.Being the first series that Gallen has worked after his comeback to TVB,he expressed that the results of the ratings will not bring him stress. Gallen had also praised Myolie for her improvements in acting.

Gallen declined the offer to adopt dogs and cats

Gallen told the media yesterday that he accepted the invitation to take part in this drama because he felt challenging as the theme of the drama is about pets and animals. He said "The filming process is very smooth and successful,the dogs and cats were very obedient. I feel that cats are smarter than dogs but dogs are more loyal to humans. While i was filming,someone offered me to adopt the cats and dogs which participated in the drama. Considering that i wasn't in Hong Kong usually,i have no time to take care of them. I declined their offer in the end."

Gallen to film another long episode for TVB in November,did not respond to questions about his family

Gallen said that he will be going back into mainland China to film a drama for them within the next few days. He will return to Hong Kong in November to participate in a 40 episode drama. Asked if he had already settled the divorce case with his wife,he replied "Thanks for your caring, (Did you play with your son?) this is my personal matter i shall not respond."

Myolie Wu was late

Myolie Wu was late for half an hour for the promotion event. Her seniors,Gallen Lo and Margie Tsang had to wait for her. Myolie later explained that she had informed the producer beforehand that she would be late. She was late because she was fliming [Burning Flame 3] earlier and needs time to change and prepare. The producer later also told the reporters that Myolie did informed him,and proved that Myolie wasn't lying.

Found another article. Gallen really loves myolie. He praises her again. haha.

swtaznlaydee
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:13 am

yea! woohoo gallen! He's so nice, well her worked with her in teh early stages of her cereer, eg at pnt blank and golden faith, so now he can judge her improvement from the beginning until now! I think he knows better than anyone how much she has improved... as for Myolie being late, Burning Falmes is her top priority, and she needs to get ready, she can't be like a magician! Atleast she has teh courtesy to call into the producer and tell him she's going to be late...unlike some who would play it diva style...
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by bubble_tea Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:24 am

Thanks for sharing ! I actually do like Myolie's hair ! :]
But it is kinda too short ^^ At least she's starting her
own trend.

I think she looks so elegant in the dress ! Beautiful *drools*
haha.
bubble_tea
bubble_tea
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:45 pm

haha..yeah.. at least Myolie apologises for being late..and she apologises t everyone! what a humble star.. :) 100 points!haha..

ps.. Bubble tea, i like ur signature at the bottom.. the boscolie picture!haha..
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2