Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[1 October 2008] Myolie felt disappointed that she is not nominated in for Best Actress

+16
swtaznlaydee
CheersMyolie
yyy1668
Caja
go_myo
BBgirl
jihye87
lollipop
PPearl
hermidude
goldengater
awesomeitsjackie
sasa
annboo23
hkangel
linnette_zj
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[1 October 2008] Myolie felt disappointed that she is not nominated in for Best Actress - Page 2 Empty Re: [1 October 2008] Myolie felt disappointed that she is not nominated in for Best Actress

Post by soffiagiang Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:51 am

I'm kinda surprised Myolie didn't get nominated and kinda sad, but she's at least on the most fav character list.
And does it means that The Gem Of Life is count as a 2009 serie ? because it hadn't been aired and tvb are starting to nominate artists..
soffiagiang
soffiagiang
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[1 October 2008] Myolie felt disappointed that she is not nominated in for Best Actress - Page 2 Empty Re: [1 October 2008] Myolie felt disappointed that she is not nominated in for Best Actress

Post by goldengater Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:54 pm

I wish I could find out who is doing this and I will personally tell them to go and !@#$@! themselves and go to polk street.
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenbie Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:45 pm

Lol as I've always been saying... Most or all female actresses were over 30 when they got their best actress awards lol. So I think Myolie will get it after 30 rofl! 2 more years guys! *rolleyes*.
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

http://www.joeygalaxy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by carmen Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:28 pm

Her character in WOIL2 was quite likable what. Don't know why TVB didn't put her in the list. Yeah we shouldn't bother the anti-Myo fans. We're just giving them more things to talk about.
carmen
carmen
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by tvbtoday Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:43 am

I am still very disappointed over the fact that Myolie was not nominated for Best Actress and a newbie like Kate was. I cannot imagine her winning that award and I know she won't win. The Speech of Silence was a low-budget series with a boring script and with rising stars, but it lacked the substance and characters WOILII had. Although I don't like Chow Chow in WADLAC that doesn't mean that Myolie doesn't deserve Best Actress. I think she is better than many of the actresses nominated for Best Actress. Besides Kate, I'm not a big fan of Louise either. She plays the same type of characters are yet still get the award/nomination.

tvbtoday
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

http://tvbtoday.pink-sugar.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenbie Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:23 pm

Lol even Francis Ng bagged that series for bad acting LOL. So I dunno how the Kate got nominated rofl.

And Kevin got nominated for Last One Standing.. But the series hasn't even finished showing yet rofl.. Has it always been this way?
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

http://www.joeygalaxy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2