Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[3 September 2008] Myolie dresses as Minnie

+9
BBgirl
ice6angel
sasa
PPearl
soffiagiang
go_myo
awesomeitsjackie
swtaznlaydee
linnette_zj
13 posters

Go down

[3 September 2008] Myolie dresses as Minnie Empty [3 September 2008] Myolie dresses as Minnie

Post by linnette_zj Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:14 pm

Credit: wuhungyee.com

[3 September 2008] Myolie dresses as Minnie P10

Myolie Wu, Janice Man, Ella, etc attended an opening function of a hair salon yesterday evening. Myolie who was dressed very sexily in an event recently, kept her sexiness this time round and dresses like Minnie,obviously different from Janice Man and Ella's low cut dressing.

Myolie had worked with Liza before, with regards to "unreasonable mother in law" Ah Jie cheering for the sportsmen, Myolie spoke good words for her: "Maybe it is due to the circumstances at that point of time, Ah Jie is used to doing Live shows, so she is more concern about the time constrain.

Do you feel that Ah Jie is unreasonable in person? "No, i don't feel that. Actually this topic has no right or wrong. Everyone's point of view is different. Ah Jie is concern about every matter, and being concern about the flow of time is normal. Everyone please don't blame her anymore!" Does Ah Jie usually have dominating power? "Ah Jie has been in the industry for so many years, of course she has dominating power." Does it go overboard at times? "Everyone's view is different, can't say if Ah JIe is wrong or netizens are wrong." Ah Jie was supposed to be the guest tonight, company also expressed that Ah jie will be attending but she was no where in sight.

Original Text:

胡杏兒收起性感扮米妮2008-09-03 【明報專訊】

【明報專訊】胡杏兒、Janice Man、官恩娜、泳兒及張文慈前晚應邀出席某髮型店開張。胡杏兒日前出席活動穿上中胸裝性感爆燈,前晚卻收起性感扮米妮,明顯不及Janice Man及官恩娜的低胸打扮。

「不要再怪老人家」

胡杏兒與汪明荃曾兩次合作,對於「野蠻奶奶」(阿姐)在大匯演中呼喝運動員,杏兒為阿姐講好說話﹕「可能是當時環境關係,阿姐做慣Live,比較擔心時間流程。」

可覺阿姐為人野蠻?「不覺。其實件事無話誰對誰錯,每個人看法不同,阿姐對每件事都緊張,緊張流程亦是正常,大家不要怪她老人家了﹗」阿姐平日是否很有霸氣?「阿姐在圈中多年,當然有霸氣。」會否有時過了火?「每個人看法不同,不可以講阿姐有錯或網民有錯。」阿姐原定是這晚的嘉賓,公關表示阿姐應承出席,但卻不見蹤影。
Janice Man無膽隆胸

Janice Man成功谷胸搶鏡,她笑言打扮看場合,本身並不是走性感路線,也大方承認這晚用了push up效果的胸圍。會否效法樂基兒隆胸?Janice說﹕「唔敢,我好怕痛,男友亦接受不來。」

記者﹕梁榮達
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[3 September 2008] Myolie dresses as Minnie Empty Re: [3 September 2008] Myolie dresses as Minnie

Post by swtaznlaydee Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:19 pm

There\'s pictures of Myolie with Eddie Kwan toos.
[3 September 2008] Myolie dresses as Minnie Ncbrka01_20080902205900_big

Haha. I like her style this time. It\'s 80s style ;D

Apparently, Bosco was there toos. I can\'t get into his style.
[3 September 2008] Myolie dresses as Minnie Ncbrka01_20080902191342_big

Last edited by swtaznlaydee on Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

swtaznlaydee
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[3 September 2008] Myolie dresses as Minnie Empty Re: [3 September 2008] Myolie dresses as Minnie

Post by linnette_zj Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:24 pm

Credit: myoliewu.org

Bosco invites Myolie to watch the premiers of his new movie

Bosco accepted a phone interview by Cha Siao Ying. Asked if he will invite rumour girlfriend, Myolie Wu to watch the premiers of his new movie "Dai Si Hei"? He openly said: "I did call her, but don't know if she is free." As for Liza being bashed by netizens, Bosco supported Liza and said: "I don't feel there's such a thing. Ah Jie has always been very straightforward and strong, she is joking only, don't need to blow up the matter."

[3 September 2008] Myolie dresses as Minnie 20080912

黃宗澤主演電影《大四喜》即將舉行首映,承認有請胡杏兒捧場。(Bosco acted in the movie "Dai Si Hei". It is going to be launched soon and he admitted that he did invite Myolie to attend and support.)

p.s Myolie has a small part in the movie too..haha..not her but her photo. Boscolie rumours was brought into the show.

Original Text:

08/09/03 新聞] 黃宗澤請胡杏兒睇首映 (on.cc即時新聞)

【on.cc專訊】黃宗澤接受查小欣電話訪問,問到主演的電影《大四喜》即將舉行首映,會否邀請緋聞女友胡杏兒捧場?他大方地說:「有叫佢,不過唔知佢得唔得閒。」對於汪明荃被網民炮轟,黃宗澤力撐對方說:「反而唔覺得咩事,阿姐好直同好硬朗,佢都係講笑,唔需要放大件事。」

黃宗澤主演電影《大四喜》即將舉行首映,承認有請胡杏兒捧場。
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:28 pm

[3 September 2008] Myolie dresses as Minnie 20080913

[3 September 2008] Myolie dresses as Minnie 20080914

[3 September 2008] Myolie dresses as Minnie 20080915

[3 September 2008] Myolie dresses as Minnie 20080916
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:34 pm

(Myolie was being mentioned)

1) [03/09/08 Bosco wants to give tea to Ah JIe]

Bosco was teased by Ah Jie about marriage, even Roger Kwok congratulated him as well. Bosco emphasized that they are just joking, but if he gets married in the future, he will definitely invite Ah Jie as a special guest for the tea ceremony. Everyone asked if his other half is rumoured girlfriend Myolie Wu. Bosco said no one knows about the future, anyway, he will definitely serve tea to Ah Jie, and he hopes to have a traditional wedding as well as a beach party. Of course not during summer and doesn't wish to wear thick coat or shirt.

2) When marriage was mentioned, Roger started congratulating Bosco too. Bosco emphasized that they are just joking and said that in the future, during his wedding, he will definitely invite Ah jie to be one of the special guests for the tea ceremony... (same as above) Mentioned that Myolie was sexily dressed in a function a few days ago, Bosco said that he didn't see and felt that as long as she looks pretty in it, thats enough.

Original Text:

1) [08/09/03 新聞] 宗澤要給阿姐斟茶 (文匯報)

黃宗澤被阿姐取笑結婚,連郭晉安也送上恭喜,黃宗澤強調開玩笑而已,不過將來結婚定會邀請阿姐飲喜宴,更加會斟茶給阿姐,大家笑問他的另一半是否緋聞女友胡杏兒,黃宗澤覺得將來的事不知道,總之一定斟茶給阿姐,同時有感一般的婚禮儀式太傳統,將來希望搞一個沙灘派對,當然不會在烈日當空下進行婚禮,也不想穿上厚疊疊的服飾,免得自討苦吃。

談到阿姐受「奧運匯演」事件困擾,問他有否安慰阿姐?黃宗澤謂:「無需安慰,那些只是小部分人的意見,阿姐當上演藝事業很多年,她向來都很尊重這份工作,以她的經驗和功力,絕不會以『寸』人做出發點,可能她當時想問些不同的問題,加上節目 overrun,所以都無可厚非,希望大家著眼在今次奧運舉辦得很成功,而不是攻擊人。

2) [08/09/03 新聞] 阿姐自認穩陣派 呼喝純粹搞氣氛 難控制網上發起「反汪明荃聯盟」 (成報)

提到被取笑結婚,連郭晉安也送上恭喜,Bosco強調只是開玩笑而已,笑道將來結婚會邀請阿姐飲喜宴,更加會斟茶給阿姐,他說:「我覺得一般的婚禮儀式太傳統,將來想搞沙灘派對,當然不會在烈日當空下進行婚禮,也不想穿上好厚的服飾,免得自討苦吃。」提到胡杏兒日前打扮性感出席活動,他表示沒有看過,認為穿得漂亮就可以。

Last edited by linnette_zj on Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:40 pm

Myolie said that during acting, she didn't shout at anyone

Bosco was asked if he comforted AH Jie? He said: "No need la. Those are only opinions from a minority group of people. Ah Jie has worked for so many years, and she is serious about her work, compared to her experience and hard work, she isn't trying to say anyone but because the show has over run by a lot."

In addition, Myolie who attended a function yesterday also supported Ah JIe: " Because it was live so Ah Jie was nervous and she also hopes that the show runs smoothly and on time. Ah Jie was joking that day. She and the netizens are not in the wrong. (Ah jie has dominating power?) "Should have la! She has worked for so many years, i don't even have the talent to be the master of ceremonies la!" She emphaized that Ah Jie has never shouted at anyone during filming.

Original Text:

[08/09/03 新聞] 連日捱轟 「兒媳」呵番 汪明荃促睇網頁證人格 (太陽報)

杏兒證拍戲冇喝人

而黃宗澤被問到有否慰問阿姐?他說:「唔需要囉!呢D只係小部分人意見,阿姐做左咁多年,對工作咁認真,以佢既經驗同功力,佢砼出發點唔係要寸人,因為個Show的確係Over Run左好多。」

此外,胡杏兒前晚出席活動時亦力撐阿姐:「因為直播所以阿姐會緊張皷,佢都係想個節目流程順利,當日阿姐只係講下笑,阿姐同網民都冇錯。(阿姐有冇霸氣?)梗係有霸氣啦!佢做左咁多年,我自問就冇天分做司儀喇!」她更強調阿姐拍戲時從來沒有喝人。
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:48 pm

i like Myolei's outfit, she looks really young in it. I love her style! As for Boso's....ewwwwww lol. Wow first she wears a low cut dress, and now she wears a really short dress, well i guess she's getting more mature and there's nothing wrong with showing a little more sexiness :)
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:59 pm

Myolie this time is cute looking :)
Kind of funny Myolie is dressed like Minnie and the others with low-cut dresses :P
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:38 pm

Haha... i think she looks nice and cute. After all the big who ha about her sexy dress (which she didn't choose herself, it was sponsored by the fashion company), this dress actually helps to neutralise everything. haha.. back to her cute, tomboyish yet girlie style.
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:54 pm

hahah yea, but the dress is really short...lol. I think she she looks really nice in it tho!
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:21 am

haha..i wonder if the black layer at the bottom is actually shorts.. it looks like she's wearing a shorts too..
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:24 am

Credit: batgwa.com

Janice Man Says No To Boob Job

2 September 2008
Emma Lam

[3 September 2008] Myolie dresses as Minnie Photo110

Myolie Wu (胡杏兒), Ella Koon (官恩娜), Vincy Chan (泳兒), Janice Man (文詠珊) and JJ Jia (賈曉晨) were among the celebrity guests at the opening of a hair salon yesterday, showing off some unusual and sexy choices of outfit for the occasion.

As they have worked together on several occasions, Myolie was asked to comment on Liza Wang (汪明荃)'s inappropriate behaviour at the Olympic celebration at the weekend. She said that she felt Liza commanded a certain element of respect after so many years in the industry, so people should not see her in a negative light. She added that everyone interprets behaviour in different ways and Liza may not necessarily have done wrong.

Asked if she has ever been yelled at by Liza when she has worked with her, Myolie replied that she has never seen this happen but she does give Liza due respect.

Janice appeared in a low cut top at the event and when it was suggested that she is going down the sexy starlet route, she insisted that this was not the case and she would rather be known for her sense of style. When asked if she would consider breast implants, she said that she would not because she is scared of the pain and her boyfriend would not accept it.
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by soffiagiang Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:41 am

Bosco accepted a phone interview by Cha Siao Ying. Asked if he will invite rumour girlfriend, Myolie Wu to watch the premiers of his new movie "Dai Si Hei"? He openly said: "I did call her, but don't know if she is free.

Cool ! I never exspected that he would ever admit something like this ;)
I like her outfit, she looks good, and the shoes looks kinda 80's :)
As for Bosco, honestly, I don't think it looks that bad, maybe the pants looks bad but I like the suspenders it looks cool ;)
soffiagiang
soffiagiang
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by PPearl Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:58 am

Thanks for sharing. I really like her in the outfit. Cute and at the same time pretty! :)
PPearl
PPearl
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by sasa Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:57 am

Myolie always surprise us with different looks. How unique and interesting! She looks good in cute or elegant dresses. And looks good in long or short hair, very flexible.

sasa
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by ice6angel Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:58 am

I think it's a mini-skirt. =)

ice6angel
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by BBgirl Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:22 am

from SEXY ----------> CUTIE??? nervous

The outfit is alright but the so called bow/scarf or whatever you call it around Myo's hair is .......... oioi but I like her fish net stoking though.... yes
BBgirl
BBgirl
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by boscolie_x3 Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:36 am

thanks for sharing the pics and news ;D

Myolie looks so adorable bwahahaha I wonder y there isn't any pic of boscolie together no
boscolie_x3
boscolie_x3
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:24 pm

^ yeah... i wonder why too.. maybe because they have too many news recently, so it's better to let everything chill for awhile
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenbie Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:37 pm

Thanks foe the news! Lol Liza getting bashed? Poor thing~

Lol the way Myolie is holding her lip balm is like holding a ciggy haha
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

http://www.joeygalaxy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by swtaznlaydee Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:48 am

BBgirl wrote:from SEXY ----------> CUTIE??? nervous

The outfit is alright but the so called bow/scarf or whatever you call it around Myo's hair is .......... oioi but I like her fish net stoking though.... yes

Without the bow, she wouldn't look like Minnie/80s style and then her look would be incomplete. It would be weird to wear an outfit and miss an accessory or something. oioi

How is the bow ugly anyways? The color isn't cringe-worthy or anything. noway!

swtaznlaydee
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by fionachong93 Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:55 pm

Is Myolie holding a lip balm? huh?
fionachong93
fionachong93
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by hermidude Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:43 am

Myolie looks different. Can't believe Bosco's taste of clothes!
hermidude
hermidude
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:56 pm

^ haha.. bosco's fashion sense has been changing to something that i can't really appreciate..
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down