Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[19 September 2008] Myolie said that she has no rumoured boyfriend

+6
Caja
soffiagiang
go_myo
awesomeitsjackie
swtaznlaydee
linnette_zj
10 posters

Go down

[19 September 2008] Myolie said that she has no rumoured boyfriend Empty [19 September 2008] Myolie said that she has no rumoured boyfriend

Post by linnette_zj Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:32 pm

Credit: Myolie's Baidu

[19 September 2008] Myolie said that she has no rumoured boyfriend 210

[19 September 2008] Myolie said that she has no rumoured boyfriend 310

1) Myolie praised Wong Hei and when she was asked about the recent rumours about wong hei and Kevin disagreements when filming Burning Flames 3, she said: " Wong hei and I have no problems working together, and we didn't changing any of our lines, and with Kevin, there isn't any big problems either."

However, earlier, there were news that Wong Hei misunderstood Ms Lok and thought she said that he was being difficult, hence he replied Ms Lok angrily. Myolie smiled and said that she isn't aware of it. Asked about Kevin's mood recently since he was rumoured with Charmaine? myolie said: " Ok, He is also quite happy." The reporter laughed and said Kevin is in the Honeymoon stage, Myolie said: "Don't lead me to say the wrong thing."

Hope that Bosco will support and buy her cd

In addition, Myolie expressed that she didn't join the music industry because she wants to get an award. Seeing that many colleagues are also producing CDs, she expressed that she is happy for them too.
When mentioned that Bosco will be producing CD too, Myolie expressed that she doesn't know which recording company that he will be signing with but she honestly said that she hopes Bosco will support her and buy her new CD.

[19 September 2008] Myolie said that she has no rumoured boyfriend A2f88410

2) Myolie has recently signed on to become a singer. As a singer, she came for an interview with 881 radio station. When Kevin and Charmaine's rumours were mentioned, Myolie who is filming Burning Flames with Kevin Cheng, said that Kevin seems happy. Myolie was asked if Kevin is happy because he is dating Charmaine? Myolie asked the reporter not to lead her to say the wrong things.
Earlier, Miss Lok mentioned that when actors and actresses are rumoured together, it helps to promote the series. Myolie laughed and said that she doesn't have any dramas that are releasing soon so she doesn't have any rumours with any actor. Hence, it is difficult to break away other rumours from other dramas. Mentioned about awards, Myolie expressed that gaining the support from everyone is already winning an award for her. Asked if her rumoured boyfriend, Bosco, has heard her singing, She sad no and she will not be presenting him the new cd as well.

Original Text:

1) 苹果日报
2008-09-20

胡 杏 儿 赞 王 喜 好 相 与 胡 杏 儿 昨 日 到 商 台 接 受 访 问 , 对 於 近 日 有 传 王 喜 和 郑 嘉 颖 拍 无 线 剧 集 《 烈 火 雄 心 III 》 时 闹 不 和 , 同 样 有 份 拍 《 烈 》 剧 的 胡 杏 儿 表 示 : 「 我 同 王 喜 相 处 冇 问 题 , 佢 冇 改 对 白 , 同 嘉 颖 都 冇 乜 大 问 题 。 」
但 日 前 王 喜 因 误 以 为 乐 易 玲 指 他 难 搞 , 一 度 大 动 肝 火 而 炮 轰 她 , 胡 杏 儿 就 笑 笑 口 表 示 没 有 留 意 。 问 到 近 日 和 佘 诗 曼 传 绯 闻 的 嘉 颖 心 情 如 何 ? 胡 杏 儿 说 : 「 OK , 佢 都 几 开 心 。 」 记 者 笑 言 嘉 颖 正 在 蜜 运 中 , 胡 杏 儿 即 说 : 「 唔 好 引 导 我 讲 错 嘢 。 」

望 黄 宗 泽 买 碟 支 持
另 外 , 胡 杏 儿 表 示 加 入 乐 坛 并 非 为 攞 奖 , 有 见 同 期 有 不 少 艺 员 出 碟 , 她 也 表 示 很 替 他 们 开 心 。
提 到 绯 闻 男 友 黄 宗 泽 ( Bosco ) 都 会 出 碟 , 胡 杏 儿 就 表 示 不 知 Bosco 会 签 那 间 公 司 , 但 她 直 言 希 望 Bosco 会 买 她 的 新 碟 支 持 。

2) 头条日报
胡杏儿指没有绯闻对象
2008-09-19 (22:55)

胡杏儿早前签约成为正式歌手,她以歌手身分到商台接受访问。提到郑嘉颖与佘诗曼的绯闻,杏儿刚与嘉颖正拍摄《烈火雄心3》,她大爆嘉颖心情不俗,表现很开心。问杏儿是否因他与阿佘拍拖很开心?杏儿即叫记者不要引导她说错话。

早前无线高层乐易玲提到同剧男女演员传绯闻可帮剧集宣传,杏儿笑指自己暂未有剧出街,没有可传绯闻的人选,很难拆散其他荧幕情侣。提到乐坛奖项,她指得到大家支持已是得奖。问杏儿绯闻男友黄宗泽有没有听过她的新歌,杏儿说没有,亦不会送新碟给对方。
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[19 September 2008] Myolie said that she has no rumoured boyfriend Empty Re: [19 September 2008] Myolie said that she has no rumoured boyfriend

Post by swtaznlaydee Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:53 pm

Doesn't her hair now look like her hairstyle in "When the rules turn loose?" ;D

swtaznlaydee
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[19 September 2008] Myolie said that she has no rumoured boyfriend Empty Re: [19 September 2008] Myolie said that she has no rumoured boyfriend

Post by awesomeitsjackie Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:56 pm

oh, lol when i read your caption i thought myo was being cold about it, lol. Aw! Myo wants him to buy her CD! lol. Um, yeBosco ahs heard her sing because she sang with him for Thankful for Meeting you xD, but i know what she means, like outside of work, haha. Hm, not really a fan of Myo's hair in the one, i like's the one she had at teh neway function
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:01 pm

Credit: Myolie's Baidu

[19 September 2008] Myolie said that she has no rumoured boyfriend 410

[19 September 2008] Myolie said that she has no rumoured boyfriend 510

[19 September 2008] Myolie said that she has no rumoured boyfriend 610

[19 September 2008] Myolie said that she has no rumoured boyfriend 710

Myolie came to 881 Radio station for an interview as a singer. With respect to co-star Kevin's rumour with charmaine, Myolie expressed that she doesn't feel that he is different: " He is okay, quite happy." (Happy because he is dating?) no.. don't lead me to say the wrong things, anyway, he has no problem la. (Will you have rumours with a co star/actor in order to promote new series?) no. (It is enough to have Bosco?) No la...i'm busy with my album. (With new artistes, not so Dry?) Other people have their choices already, i mean on screen couples.

东方日报

胡杏儿被指似日本女优
20/09/2008

胡 杏 儿 昨 以 歌 手 身 份 出 席 电 台 访 问 , 对 於 拍 档 郑 嘉 颖 与 佘 诗 曼 的 恋 情 , 杏 儿 坦 言 不 觉 得 嘉 颖 有 异 样 : 「 佢 冇 嘢 , 几 开 心 。 ( 拍 拖 开 心 ? ) 唔 系 , 唔 好 引 导 我 讲 错 嘢 , 总 之 佢 冇 事 啦 。 ( 会 唔 会 拣 个 男 艺 人 传 绯 闻 做 宣 传 ? ) 唔 使 。 ( 有 黄 宗 泽 就 够 ? ) 唔 系 , 忙 紧 做 个 人 唱 片 。 ( 搵 个 新 演 员 冇 咁 Dry ? ) 其 他 人 已 经 有 人 选 , 我 指 萤 幕 情 侣 。 」

近 日 情 欲 片 《 金 瓶 梅 》 中 的 两 个 女 主 角 若 菜 光 和 上 原 Kaera 来 香 港 宣 传 , 两 人 虽 然 对 香 港 女 星 不 太 熟 悉 , 但 她 们 都 说 杨 千 嬅 最 似 日 本 女 优 矢 泽 美 幸 , 另 外 又 指 胡 杏 儿 似 苍 井 空 、 薛 凯 琪 似 杏 小 百 合 、 官 恩 娜 则 似 叶 山 留 菜 。
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:02 pm

hi guys, there are actually more news, but its talking about the same thing.. so i didn't translate it... will do so when i have the time tonight.. :) sorry..

Thanks to swtaznlaydee for the news!
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:03 pm

awesomeitsjackie wrote:oh, lol when i read your caption i thought myo was being cold about it, lol. Aw! Myo wants him to buy her CD! lol. Um, yeBosco ahs heard her sing because she sang with him for Thankful for Meeting you xD, but i know what she means, like outside of work, haha. Hm, not really a fan of Myo's hair in the one, i like's the one she had at teh neway function

haha..yeah..i thought she was being cold about it too..till i read the rest of the news, then realised that she wasn't being cold about it..haha..

Actually, her hair is a bit like the one in When Rules turn loose..but its shorter and i think she looks nice! haha..i like her hair..but i prefer the one at neway function too
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:42 pm

Thanks linn for the news! ^_^ I'm proud of you that beside school you are so active in this forum! :)

Her hairstyle resembles a bit WRTL yeah ^_^
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by soffiagiang Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:24 pm

Thanks for the news and translation !
soffiagiang
soffiagiang
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Caja Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:49 pm

I really really like her hair now. Looks soooo pretty smile smile
Caja
Caja
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

http://www.cajablogger.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hermidude Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:51 pm

Yeah! Her hair looks really good.
hermidude
hermidude
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by WaterWonders Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:51 pm

^yeah I like her hair too ^^
thanks for the translations!
WaterWonders
WaterWonders
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by carmen Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:48 pm

Thanks for translating! WOW her hair looks different, and nice!
carmen
carmen
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenbie Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:49 am

Thanks.. Her fringe grows pretty fast.
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

http://www.joeygalaxy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:03 am

No problem guys! :D
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down