Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[6 July 2008] Megabox Function

+7
Caja
BBgirl
annboo23
awesomeitsjackie
joyce20176
Wenbie
linnette_zj
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[6 July 2008] Megabox Function - Page 2 Empty Re: [6 July 2008] Megabox Function

Post by awesomeitsjackie Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:42 pm

aww..bummer.. besides those two factors, (even though she said taht wealth doesnt matter when she had rumors with Feng Shao Feng) Bosco is a good match for her! In the same interview for the wedding ad, she said taht she wants a boyfriend who's fit, taller than her, and loves animals, and Bosco has all three of those! bwahahaha
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[6 July 2008] Megabox Function - Page 2 Empty Re: [6 July 2008] Megabox Function

Post by linnette_zj Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:40 pm

^haha.. yeah..Bosco fits some criteria while Myolie seems to fit all Bosco's criteria.. lol
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:49 pm

^haha, yup! Myolie souns like Bosco's dream girl! How cute! ahahah. But didn't he say once that she's to boyish? I hope not! After seeing her on SCD I hope he changes his mind!! Myolie's definately Bosco's cup of tea, or in his case, plain black coffee -.o. Myolie said she PREFERS someone older so that they can take care of her for the rest of her life, and Bosco says now "if she wants[meaning his future wife] I'll take care of everything" haha. That's right! If you can't change your age, change your qualifications! bwahahaha
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:55 pm

^ hahaha.. clapping
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:48 am

What is this? Are you all trying to run her life? Maybe she doesn't like his type. Maybe this is her way of saying to these pesty media people "Don't ask me this question because I don't know how to answer your question about my love life." Have you all ever thought about that? This is her life, right? This is starting to sound like you all are obsessive over Bosco and you are forcing him on her in your mind and it is really getting out of control.

And let me ask you one thing here. All of you are here because of what? Are you truly her fan or you are here because of Bosco? So, what would happen if Myolie announced one day, "He is not my boyfriend" or something similar to that? Will you all turn around and curse her because she came out and admit that? What will you all do if Bosco is not her type?

I would like you all to do yourself a favor and take a step back and read what you all have input here ever since this "Megabox" subject was copied here. From where I'm sitting, it sounds like you are all in love with Bosco, obsessively matter of fact and you are pushing this imaginative love onto Myolie and I think you all are setting yourself up for a painful fall if she should disappoint you all.

Last edited by goldengater on Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:12 pm

^ goldengater, you really need to chill. We're just joking around, we know its none of our business. But that comes with being an actress. Not to sound rude or anything, but there's a lot of boards discussingonscreen couple like we are, why don't you go lecture them?

And she did announce that sometimes, but rumors say otherwise, you can blame us for our opinion. After all that, we still support her! I for one am a die-hard Myolie fan, but it just so happens that i'm also a boscolie fan, taht's all. It's just our opinion that Bosco is good for her.
Btw, I can tell that you really don't like Bosco from some posts that you put up.
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:24 pm

awesomeitsjackie, I never said I was a Bosco fan, did I? I already mentioned where I stand very early when I signed up here so that's not a mystery. Whether I like or don't like Bosco is not the point. Also, I don't belong to any other board. I have never expressed if I like or dislike Bosco, and I only made one two negative remarks about his action. It doesn't make me a hater of him. Maybe disappointed, but I don't hate him. So, please don't jump to conclusion.
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:31 pm

Sorry, i didnt mean it like that. And the reason I don't know whether you like Bosco or not is because when you joined, i wasnt here. I just joined like 3 weeks ago. But yea, i didn't mean it as if you hate bosco, sorry if it seemes taht way
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipop Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:30 pm

LOL chill down guys. Why the tension?

Its all just rumors LOL and we are just playing along happy For me I can also express this way with other Myolie pairings like Kevolie, Heiolie, not just Boscolie. I'm clear that Boscolie now are CLOSE FRIENDS as they always want us to think that way

Whoever Myolie wants to end up in her real life is not my business and I'll be happy with her choice celebrate We don't know about her real life anyway she knows best LOL

lollipop
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:47 pm

^Exactly how i feel! Like I said, I'm just joking around, and having fun. It just so happens that I support Myolie as well as Boscolie
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenbie Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:39 pm

Why do you need to be sorry, awesomejackie? Obviously some people around here are just being too serious. You never said Goldengater is a Bosco FAN either. He just assumed you did from his imagination.

You need to relax, Goldengater. Everyone here are just enjoying and sharing their "fantasies" of Bosco and Myolie being together. Not like that are going around saying that they are really dating.

And so what if we are here just for Bosco? Does that make us not belong here? And I can tell you that if Myolie announces that she has another bf or whatever, none of us will be cursing her for that. We wouldn't be here in the first place if we were planning to do that. Don't be silly.

As much as you've had enough of these Boscolie discussion, I've had enough of you too. If you can't cope with fans loving Boscolie, then don't post =.= cause the last thing we need is your opinions ^^
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

http://www.joeygalaxy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:47 pm

WOW!!!! You GO Wenbie! I didn't know you were that tough! I guess you're really into defending Boscolie! haha. Yea thanks for sticking up for me, but personally i dont want to cause any trouble. goldengater takes a lot of things too seriously..you need to relax a little. Why is it any of your business what we talk about? As long as it's about Myolie. It's not like I JUST support Boscolie, I also like kevolie, rayolie, and sammolie. and let's not forget Ronolie! I like Boscolie a lot, but it doesn't mean that I'm only here for Boscolie! I participate in other topics as well, so please, stop trying to control us.

Tahnks Wenbie! You gave me the courage to say all that. I'm trying to be peaceful, but it's so hard when someone is obviously nnot.
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:50 pm

“there's a chance that myolie might be his girlfriend... haha...”
“I know, even if she isn't she knows Bosco likes her, I mean everyone can seee that he does...and she does…”
“^ Haha Myolie seems like she's really picky”
“Bosco is a good match for her! In the same interview for the wedding ad, she said taht she wants a boyfriend who's fit, taller than her, and loves animals, and Bosco has all three of those!”
“^haha.. yeah..Bosco fits some criteria while Myolie seems to fit all Bosco's criteria.. lol”
“Myolie souns like Bosco's dream girl! How cute! ahahah. But didn't he say once that she's to boyish? I hope not! After seeing her on SCD I hope he changes his mind!! Myolie's definately Bosco's cup of tea, or in his case, plain black coffee”

Here are some comments in this thread that put up some red flags for me on this subject and caused me to type my previous comments. And I will firmly admit that I’m a Myolie’s fan, so everybody could and would not be confuse with my position here. And I don’t hastily make comments out of the blue because if I make a mistake, it will be too embarrassing for me to re-track and admit to my mistake. And once again, to repeat myself here, I have only made two remarks about him. It surely doesn’t mean that I expressed hatred for the person. I haven’t even met him in person so how could I dislike or hate him. He hasn’t done anything to me. But I do admit of my disappointment of couple of his actions.
Whether it’s the interpretation or how the comments from the public media were taken, it made me interpret the comments as being negative. Want me to give you an example? It’s the comments made about Myolie’s dresses for this commercial. It already put up a red flag for me. And there is a photo of his smirkey expression and his finger pointing to her midriff. His remark about that wasn’t an intelligent remarks and wasn’t too complimentary. It made me feels that he is telling us he is perfect and she’s not. It made me feel like he is better than her and she is not. That was how I interpret that comments and the expression made on her. Nobody said anything about that here and I don’t know why nobody picked it up. After all, Myolie is a female actress. Maybe it is not his fault, but the interpreter, but still, the picture of his smirkey expression is worth a thousand words as the saying goes. It came out in public with that demeanor and it made me feel “what made you so perfect?”
And to make you understand where I’m coming from, just remember this. I’m a male fan. I don’t think like all you female fans. And because in my personal life, I have a daughter that is around Myolie’s age, I know how it feels if somebody expresses some negativity to someone I care about. So, that is where I am coming from and where I stand. My thought pattern is different than all of you female fans. My reason is only for one person only and it’s the subject matter of this forum. And let me tell you a secret. In life, I learned a lot by standing back and just look and listen. This thread hasn’t been that old. It was just a couple of days and I waited a couple of days before I made my first comments tonight. And what? Watching other people making a fool of himself with mistakes and learn not to make the same mistake like him.
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:05 pm

You're entitled to your opinion, and /i for one respect that goldengater, I don't want to make any trouble at all.

But let me please lightly point out that what you said is totally rude. Calling people fools is not exactly polite. If you don't like the comments we write then i suggest not reading them.

I'm done arguing with you now. I'll ignore anymore posts that you put up, justl ike you should with posts you don't like. okay, have a good day, goldengater.
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenbie Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:11 pm

Sorry Goldengater, but I don't think I'll bother to read all that.

Nps awesomejackie. I'm not into defending Boscolie. I think I'll do the same if it was for another Myolie pairing. I just don't see anything wrong with people expressing their interest about certain things (in this situation, Myolie pairing).

Goldengater, this isn't your 2nd time commenting on your dissatisfactions with Bosco, I'm sure many of us remembers your commentS in the SCD thread.

Anyway, this will be my last reply in regards to this topic as I don't want to cause further arguments.

Last edited by Wenbie on Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

http://www.joeygalaxy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipop Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:12 pm

goldengater, maybe the thing is you need to understand that this forum has people from diverse ages, background, and genders. You yourself stated that you have different thoughts pattern than the other members, then you should accept that other people are seeing things differently than you do :). People are just expressing opinions and so do you.

Seeing your thoughts, are you not familiar with HK media and how they work? HK media is all about dramatic and provoking contents and most of the time the contents are exaggerated. Its not that people are ignorant, but most members here have been TVB/HK ent fans for long and are familiar with the notorious way of HK media taking pics and twisting their article contents. HK medias are not to be taken seriously.

I've read your past comments, and I understand why some members think you are expressing hatred, because from my POV it does sound so. I'm actually surprised when you said here you are not a hater. Maybe for you it doesn't mean "I hate him!" but then again this just shows that others really see things differently

What goes on is on, peace out and let's just continue supporting Myolie and make this forum a nice place to hang out

happy

lollipop
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:15 pm

Come on... chill! We are just joking around about Bosco and Myolie. Firstly it is a FACT that THEY are VERY CLOSE. And whether they are a couple or not, doesn't matter to us. If Myolie doesn't choose him at the end of the day, we don't mind either. As long as she feels that whichever man is suitable for her and can give her happiness, i'm sure we will be happy for her. We will NOT turn around and scold her or whatever. We are just discussing about the news. And we are not forcing Bosco on Myolie. And i'm sure Myolie knows that...and she wouldn't want to see Bosco being slammed down too...since he is one of her closest friends.

If YOU are not pro on this topic, then don't read our comments. We are all trying to be very peaceful here and respecting one another. And we are all supporting Myolie together. There are times when we cheer for kevolie, and there are times when we cheer for boscolie..can you please don't take it seriously? And Jackie is only new here... and she's just supporting both of them..so give her the space to raise her opinions, imaginations and comments. Pleas don't be so serious
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:17 pm

“You need to relax, Goldengater. Everyone here are just enjoying and sharing their "fantasies" of Bosco and Myolie being together.”

***OK, I’m sorry I didn’t catch that “fantasies” atmosphere. It didn’t sound like that from reading all the postings.***

“And so what if we are here just for Bosco? Does that make us not belong here?”

***Of course not. You have just as much rights to be here as I do. And of course, you could make any comments you want. And I thought this is a public forum. Don’t I have the same privilege to say what I have to say too?***

“And I can tell you that if Myolie announces that she has another bf or whatever, none of us will be cursing her for that. We wouldn't be here in the first place if we were planning to do that. Don't be silly.”

*** I’m very happy to know that. I guess I jumped to conclusion here because there were some negative comments that I saw in her blog and I fear of some negativity if it comes to that.”***

As much as you've had enough of these Boscolie discussion, I've had enough of you too. If you can't cope with fans loving Boscolie, then don't post =.= cause the last thing we need is your opinions ^^

“Well, I could tell you are upset with me. Yes, I admit I’m a serious person. It’s just black and white for me. No offense was intended to all members here.

“Btw, I can tell that you really don't like Bosco from some posts that you put up.”

***My comment that I am not a Bosco fan was from this line. I don’t think that is my imagination.***
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:20 pm

^ :) thanks linnette. haha exactly what im trying to tell him.
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:26 pm

"But let me please lightly point out that what you said is totally rude. Calling people fools is not exactly polite. If you don't like the comments we write then i suggest not reading them."

I would like to know where did I reference the membes here "fools"? I'm trying to find it and I couldn't. And where was I rude to all of you?
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:26 pm

And to clarify one more thing, bosco wasn't smirking at myolie in that picture.He was complimenting her for having a slim waist and he really meant that. How do i know? If u have seen old articles and all, u will be able to tell that they have a very close relationship. Whenever they are filming, he would make sure that she is well protected... and when she wears a short dress, he will take a towel and cover for her. As a close friend, i'm sure you will protect your friend as well. just like how bosco is doing. And Myolie knows that too. So... lets just respect their close friendship
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:30 pm

HOORAY!! Go linnette!! clapping Oh and don't forget fan her off when she's hot during filiming as well as cheer her up when she's unhappy from the heat
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:32 pm

Wenbie wrote:Sorry Goldengater, but I don't think I'll bother to read all that.

Goldengater, this isn't your 2nd time commenting on your dissatisfactions with Bosco, I'm sure many of us remembers your commentS in the SCD thread.
Those were the two times that I expresses my dissatisfactions. Where're the other times?
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:32 pm

. And what? Watching other people making a fool of himself with mistakes and learn not to make the same mistake like him

Right there, goldengater
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:37 pm

awesomeitsjackie wrote:
. And what? Watching other people making a fool of himself with mistakes and learn not to make the same mistake like him

Right there, goldengater

I just made that expression tonight. Not previously. Yes, I did. And it was when I thought he has that expression on his face about her dressing for the Megabox commercial.
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next