Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[22 July 2008] WDLC opening, Myolie's acting exaggerated

+16
annboo23
AddyLeong
CheersMyolie
hajience
goldengater
awesomeitsjackie
swtaznlaydee
boscolie_x3
ice6angel
joyce20176
PPearl
lizzy
linnette_zj
Wenbie
hkangel
go_myo
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[22 July 2008] WDLC opening, Myolie's acting exaggerated - Page 2 Empty Re: [22 July 2008] WDLC opening, Myolie's acting exaggerated

Post by swtaznlaydee Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:02 pm

AddyLeong wrote:By the way, does anyone know when all these " netizens" started bashing Myolie? Was it all along when she first started out in 2002 or only in 2008 when Tai Chi was aired? I remember reading that early during the year that she was praised by the netizens for good performance in WOIL 2.

I remember the first exaggeration comments started when "to grow with love" came out in 2006.

swtaznlaydee
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[22 July 2008] WDLC opening, Myolie's acting exaggerated - Page 2 Empty Re: [22 July 2008] WDLC opening, Myolie's acting exaggerated

Post by awesomeitsjackie Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:20 pm

really, swtazn? Wow, I don't see any exaggeration in her acting in TGWL. In TMOTC, a little bit when her character cried, but that's the only series. I actually thought se improved quite a bit since 2005, but how come people say that her acting has become exaggerated? I don't understand the others...some people just say it for the sake of saying it. Someone comes up with this crap and then the next idiot jumps in and adds more to it. (sorry if i made it sound mean)
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by annboo23 Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:32 pm

once again we have idiots bashing her acting skills...and once again i dont see anything wrong with her character...damn people just love to hate her dont they...they just love to bring her down...sheesh of course gallen is a great actor he s a veteran...and myolie is slowing climbing up there...what are other fans f***ing jealous that they werent pick to partner up with gallen...sheesh get over it...dont freaking start criticizing her becuz she got the opportunity to do so...damn and gallen said it himself that shes a good actress...damn these reports...i get so upset everytime this shit happens...man if myolie ever wins best actress we are so so going to see many reports that are worse...and the hell...who would freaking write a story about what is posted online...and those things are so unofficial and not to mention biased...man if i didnt like a certain actress (which i have many) i would go on other sites and bash them too (which i dont cuz i have a life)....

wow sorry guys for the rant...but its getting way way out of hand...and i wish someone from tvb would finally step up already...cuz these people reporters are bringing myolie down so so much...im so pissed...can you guys tell...
annboo23
annboo23
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by CheersMyolie Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:36 pm

Hi awesomeitsjackie

I couldn't agree more with you and HK Angel.

Just in English website alone, some one posted myo message there, and you can see each idiot that jump in to add fire when haven't watched the series, and they are just like the parrots repeating those scraps started by some BIG idiot out there.

Anyway, this is expected because the anti fan wowed that " people will start critizing her when WDLC is aired. He/she seems very certain.

End of day, they just don't want her to get TV Queen status.
CheersMyolie
CheersMyolie
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:53 pm

You know guys, Myolie is acting the same style (which is not bad) for comedies as its required.

Amy Wong said Myolie's character in BF3 will be totally different from the characters she used to play... I was just thinking, Myolie's series like TGWL, WOIL2, TMOTC, WDLC have all screaming and yelling in it required for Myolie's character. As Amy stated her character will be different then I suppose she won't scream or lost temper in BF3, maybe she is like Charmaine Sheh in FH2 very calm, but professional.

What I want to say is, NO MORE / LESS BASHING WHEN AIRING BF3. :) hehe that is at least what I think... although those stupid ppl will make up some bashing as well... but they cannot use the argument that she is exaggerating or yelling all the while!!!
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by CheersMyolie Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:29 pm

Well, I am finally cool now. No point getting upset, might as well spend my energy and enthusiasm SUPPORTING Myolie instead and enjoy WDLC.

But, I think he/she will continue to bash her in BF 3, because those bashing all arouse out of jealousy. The artists that they support aren't chosen...act opposite Gallen Loo especially when the ratings are good. Just using Jessica, Flora etc as an excuse. Don't forget BF3 is a grand production, these antis will start again, as Myolie is the only one fadan in this production.
CheersMyolie
CheersMyolie
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:42 pm

these netizens need to get it straight....they will find some way to bash myolie again. Unfortunately, that's how it is. They think that its a game or something, ruining someone's appearance by shooting off their mouths criticizing this and that when they don't know anything. I mean AT ALL. Those haters talk like they know it all...maybe they should actually watch the show and concentrate on it, then they can see what Myolie actually does, not just tune in to look for exaggeration and then go online to bash her. they'd be better off watching and then keeping critiques to themselves, because they don't know what they're talking about...after all have any of them acutally acted before? veterans back Myolie up by saying that she does not exaggerate, and they're teh expirienced ones, yet these bozos dont get the hint, no it wasnt a hint, it was stragiht up telling them that she doesn't exaggerate,and yet they still bash her..makes me wonder what authority or knowledge they have on the subject gives them the right to make critiques..

Last edited by awesomeitsjackie on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipop Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:54 pm

The antis are still antis :>_<: They'r like going all out just to destroy Myolie's image and bashing her all the way..seriously

CheersMyolie sis yeap I saw the post too at the english forum but not in the mood to reply..yeap I saw many forumers jumping on the wagon too and criticise her even though not watching the series, although there are a few who sticks with Myolie including non fan.

lollipop
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by hkangel Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:01 pm

See what I mean about this article being reposted... =.=
hkangel
hkangel
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by CheersMyolie Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:08 pm

HK Angel,

I know what you mean. Anti fans come here and to Myolie TVB blog to wretch her image. They are all out to destroy her. That's why I still think is one big IDIOT there disguising. Not many sane people will go to the artists blog and website they hate and start posting antis. I for one would not, nothing better to do.

What else you think we fans can do except to just continue to support Myolie ?
CheersMyolie
CheersMyolie
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by hkangel Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:12 pm

No, what I mean is, the translation of this article did not help anything. =.="

I have no idea what we're supposed to do except to say: ignore, and swallow it down, tough luck.

I'm in a really bad mood today, so I really can't offer any useful advice at the moment...
hkangel
hkangel
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:22 pm

Maybe I should never translate this. :(
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by hkangel Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:32 pm

go_myo, please don't take what I've said as an offensive remark targeted towards you individually... I really appreciate that you've spent the time translating the article...

It's just that the article itself is so pointless that it's not worth translating.

Fans read this, and they get pissed off by the content.
Neutrals read this, and they watch WDLC with a biased opinion formed from the article.
Antis read this, and feel good that their stupid comments get published.

See what I mean? >.<
hkangel
hkangel
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:36 pm

wow hkangel!! Exactly what i thought! You make a lot of sense! Anti fans read this and not only are they happy they got published, butthey're also thinking that its good to bash her more so taht they can get published! they're so irritating! just poor Myo, having to deal with this :(
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:01 pm

hkangel wrote:go_myo, please don't take what I've said as an offensive remark targeted towards you individually... I really appreciate that you've spent the time translating the article...

It's just that the article itself is so pointless that it's not worth translating.

Fans read this, and they get pissed off by the content.
Neutrals read this, and they watch WDLC with a biased opinion formed from the article.
Antis read this, and feel good that their stupid comments get published.

See what I mean? >.<

Yeah you are right. It's actually wasting my time to translate since it's not good news... well the next time I won't translate these anymore so they cannot spread through English forums then the antis cannot bash.
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by soffiagiang Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:35 pm

I agree CheersMyolie, the netizens are too jelous that Myolie have acted with Gallen Lo and their idol haven't and use veteran actress for an excuse !

Those netizens love to bash on Myolie. They're so lonely, like have nothing to do and go to sites to bash on an artist. I feel sorry for them how they are such a stupid and lonely persons :@.
soffiagiang
soffiagiang
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenbie Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:51 pm

Haha these reporters are so lazy... I dunno why they even get paid. Next time we should just write our own articles praising Myolie (adding in a few fan comments here and there) LOL... And post them everywhere.
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

http://www.joeygalaxy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:27 pm

^ LOL brilliant idea! i'm in for it!!! haha
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho 0805 Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:48 pm

go_myo wrote:
Thanks, I've edited in my posting. Anyway how about this: (羅嘉良和胡杏兒這對歡喜冤家將有情人終成眷屬,但卻是以悲劇收場)?

The bickering couple, Gallen Lo and Myolie Wu, will get together as lovers, but their relationship will end on a tragic note.

psycho 0805
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:51 pm

Wenbie wrote:Haha these reporters are so lazy... I dunno why they even get paid. Next time we should just write our own articles praising Myolie (adding in a few fan comments here and there) LOL... And post them everywhere.

Yeah I'm in for it!! yes

I've already shared my opinion in AF (see below), will post it everywhere to support Myolie!! bwahahaha

-------------------------------------

Honestly we should not watch a series because of an artiste, yeah if you are a fan of a particular artiste you will more enjoy the series than others.

Every artiste is unique, they have their own ways of acting / their own voices / their own expressions, Myolie is using her way of scolding / expression all the same well how can she act differently since her character must be like that? If she doesn't yell it is not convinced then the anti's have another argument that she is lacking of emotions and cannot act... :S At least Myolie is trying to do her best with the dialogues! Rather someone who is doing his best than someone who don't do anything.

If her character is a more relaxed one then the producer already CUT CUT CUT several times if she acts 'exaggerated', but this is not the case!

Gallen worked with Myolie, he is a veteran good actor we all agree, right? Since he praised Myolie's acting and he thinks she is mature I believe him so Myolie is not bad at all..

As for the exaggeration well I think she is not otherwise the producer and the rest was already not happy with it and told her about it to change, but this has not happened since we are seeing Myolie now in WDLC acting the way the anti's thinks is 'exaggerated'.

Common we are not in the entertainment industry, we should not jump into conclusions or having such an opinion about the artists. I think the producer / camera man etc knowing better than all of us... as they are satisfied we should too!

If you dislike the character (which is totally unfair since she is not evil in here), say I DISLIKE THE CHARACTER, don't say I DISLIKE HER ACTING or I DISLIKE MYOLIE.. Yeah I'm biased since I'm a Myolie fan.. but well I will say this for any artists as well..

Anyway don't watch this series if you think it's stupid, or watch it with an open mind and just ignore the actors who played in it (if you dislike them) just only imagine the characters' development and have a good laugh since it's a comedy!
----------------------------------
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:04 pm

well said, go_myo! celebrate clapping

exactly, I hate it when people think its the actor's fault that the character comes out a certain way....the writers write it and obviously, the director was satisfied. Myolie is a great actress, and making people think that she is her character, proves that she has made a impact on them. Don't hate Myolie because she actually make you feel emotion, unlike other actors and actresses who are kind of dull, appreciate the effort she put into it and that she can reach out to you, even if its in a bad way(which i dont understand why)
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:23 pm

There is a lot of bashing at the message board of WDLC site: http://forum.tvb.com/drama/whenadoglovesacat/

I'm glad there are a few who is still supporting Myolie! I'm trying to post things to support her as well.
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by PPearl Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:54 pm

go_myo wrote:There is a lot of bashing at the message board of WDLC site: http://forum.tvb.com/drama/whenadoglovesacat/

I'm glad there are a few who is still supporting Myolie! I'm trying to post things to support her as well.
I've started posting at the forum yesterday and today. Seeing the meaningless threads about Myolie, it fumes me up. I hope TVB is sensible to ignore these baseless threads/comments.
PPearl
PPearl
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:57 pm

Yeah I have started posting there today as well and I saw your supporting posts for Myolie! :)

I'm using different display names and saying good words for Myolie and back off those antis since they talk rubbish.

Yeah I'm like a little kid now doing these things but yeah I want to show support as I see there are some who too showing it, so when Myolie ever read that message board she knows there are certainly fans standing on her side.
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by PPearl Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:04 pm

Well said, go_myo, but hey, you are no kid lah. At least you are more pro than I am. I've got like so much to bicker back at the antis but I don't know how nor where to start. But then again, I don't wanna stoop at their level. Instead of talking about the series, they are starting threads like asking Myolie to quit or threads like "I can't go on".

Craps. I so wanna say STFU but then I wanna be a gracious Myolie fan. Hee hee.......... In any case, I guess there is no point bickering with them. Their minds are all made up (about Myolie). I'll just keep on writing good stuff.
PPearl
PPearl
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next