Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[22 July 2008] WDLC opening, Myolie's acting exaggerated

+16
annboo23
AddyLeong
CheersMyolie
hajience
goldengater
awesomeitsjackie
swtaznlaydee
boscolie_x3
ice6angel
joyce20176
PPearl
lizzy
linnette_zj
Wenbie
hkangel
go_myo
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[22 July 2008] WDLC opening, Myolie's acting exaggerated - Page 3 Empty Re: [22 July 2008] WDLC opening, Myolie's acting exaggerated

Post by go_myo Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:23 pm

^ Good of you writing good stuff, this is also supporting Myolie!
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

[22 July 2008] WDLC opening, Myolie's acting exaggerated - Page 3 Empty Re: [22 July 2008] WDLC opening, Myolie's acting exaggerated

Post by goldengater Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:19 am

I think I finally get it! In another word, I understand. What do I understand? I finally understand how the media works in Hong Kong. From now on, I’m not going to get excited or angry. There is no doubt Myolie is a great Hong Kong actress. One of these days, it will come out. I’m happy, through my understanding; this recent article will not hurt her. Why? Because it’s “garbage news”. If a media like “sina.com” have to go into the internet to search for news and then decided to find some common person’s bashing comments on Myolie, then, I finally understand where are all the news are coming from. It’s not the same as here in the United States. This is not what I called journalism. And I think TVB has more class then sina.com to pay attention to such garbage. Myolie won’t be hurt. She has many professional friends to back her up, verify her work, and prove her professionalism. I’m quite satisfy and happy about that. That’s all I have to say for now.
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by WaterWonders Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:56 am

haha...just another article for "entertainment"... :) not going to comment much on it
WaterWonders
WaterWonders
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:21 pm

wow.... i just got back to the forum today.. and i realised how much i missed....haha... what's with all the bashing man... they are not directors or producers or professionals...so why are they judging? If Myolie is really exaggerating.. won't the director or producer be the one complaining or asking for a change and re-doing the scene several times? i guess..people just have to accept the fact that this is her character in the show and she has to act that out...people are just being very subjected and close minded about the her.... move out of the box and be objective..

geeezzz... they won't be able to enjoy a good show like that.. especially if they are really supporting gallen, then come on..enjoy the show and his pairing..gallen has no problem with her
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by CheersMyolie Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:10 pm

Dear All,

i finally understand too how the HK reporters got the news. Thank you go_myo for pointing out. that is at the tvbdrama forum of WDLC.

HI Goldengater, you write well, you should post their writings there!
CheersMyolie
CheersMyolie
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by swtaznlaydee Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:33 pm

When A Dog Loves A Cat receives 34 complaints about animal abuse

The Hong Kong Broadcasting Authority have received 34 complains after the first 3 episodes of TVB's new drama "When A Dog Loves A Cat"(當狗愛上貓) is aired. Majority of the complaints are about the storyline of the drama.

In one of the scenes in episode 1 to chase the dog "Siu Ba" away,Gallen used beef streaks to lure him. After the dog was successfully lured,Gallen used a black bag to cover and trap the dog. The scene later moved to a rubbish station,and the dog was seen struggling in the black bag to escape.

The Hong Kong Broadcasting Authority received a total of 34 complaints regarding animal abuse. The drama became one of the shows with most complaints recently.

TVB's respond - To promote the positive information

TVB's Director for Public Affairs Mr Tsang Sing Ming responded to the complaints. He said that the plot of the storyline has some comedy scenes in it. In reality,that dog was not being put into a black bag and abandoned at the rubbish station. It was not being abused during the process of filming.

"The objective of making this drama is to promote the positive information of relationships between human and animals."

credit: asianuniverse.net

Another ridiculous complaint. cry

swtaznlaydee
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:13 pm

Why all these people complain -.- if TVB cannot put in these scenes the series will be less interesting, plus it was not filmed like that.. in the background of filming is everything different than what you see...
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by PPearl Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:18 am

i mean to show how things are done right, we have to show what is wrong in the first place, right? so, if we don't have these not so positive scenes, how do we show the public what not to do or do?

anyways, i am enjoying the series and looking forward to it.
PPearl
PPearl
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:41 pm

yeah.. people are just jealous of her la.. and the series is nice! the animals are cute..and Gallen and Myolie are quite funny at times.. a light hearted series.. :D
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3